ETERNAL SECURITY FOR EVERYONE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are bragging that you used your vote to abort 9 month old children.

Play on

That’s pretty much all you Moron’s Got ain't it? Rump was all “ For” abortions until he was against it ...lol....I think every abortion is a tragedy.....Christianity is more than just being about abortion....You’d vote for Hitler if he was “ against” abortion.....Rump can lie, Rape, commit adultery even be responsible for the murder of five innocent people at the Capital as he proves himself to be a Traitor willing to overthrow our Democracy to hold on to Power.....just as long as he “ pretends” to be against a medical procedure that he probably has had performed on many of his whores over the years...abortions have been taking place for thousands of years....God has proven that you “ can’t legislate Morality.....
It doesn’t matter who is president....it doesn’t matter who is on the Supreme Court.....If the Supreme Court reverses Roe vs Wade, it will just go back to the states....those desiring abortions may just have to travel a little bit farther ....that’s all...Abortion is terrible , I agree , but it ain’t going away ....making it the “ end all and be all” of Politics is a mistake....

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you “ really “ do is show your ignorance every time you troll in here.....
Matthew 5:43-48
New International Version

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'll have to ask Jesus why he said to not cast pearls before swine.
That’s pretty much all you Moron’s Got ain't it? Rump was all “ For” abortions until he was against it ...lol....I think every abortion is a tragedy.....Christianity is more than just being about abortion....You’d vote for Hitler if he was “ against” abortion.....Rump can lie, Rape, commit adultery even be responsible for the murder of five innocent people at the Capital as he proves himself to be a Traitor willing to overthrow our Democracy to hold on to Power.....just as long as he “ pretends” to be against a medical procedure that he probably has had performed on many of his whores over the years...abortions have been taking place for thousands of years....God has proven that you “ can’t legislate Morality.....
It doesn’t matter who is president....it doesn’t matter who is on the Supreme Court.....If the Supreme Court reverses Roe vs Wade, it will just go back to the states....those desiring abortions may just have to travel a little bit farther ....that’s all...Abortion is terrible , I agree , but it ain’t going away ....making it the “ end all and be all” of Politics is a mistake....
BB, we have disagreed about certain things in the past, but I find myself in total agreement with you here. Excellent post.

blessings,

Gids

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:43-48
New International Version

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

“ Perfect” it says.....how’s “ that” working for you?
God “ sees” me as “ perfect” because I Rest in the Gospel....how about you?
You don't “ love your enemies” any more than I do, hypocrite....thank God that is not the Formula for getting Saved...

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God “ sees” me as “ perfect” because I Rest in the Gospel....how about you?

Where in the Bible is this doctrine?

Because the Bible tells us TO BE perfect:

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect... and the God of love and peace shall be with you." (2 Corinthians 13:11)

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God... That the man of God may be perfect." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't “ love your enemies” any more than I do,

You don't love your enemies?

I would question as to whether you have the Holy Ghost...

Rom 5:5, And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

And thus whether you have genuine faith in Jesus Christ...

Gal 3:14, That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

hypocrite.

:rolleyes:

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't love your enemies?

I would question as to whether you have the Holy Ghost...

Rom 5:5, And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

And thus whether you have genuine faith in Jesus Christ...

Gal 3:14, That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

:rolleyes:
No one has the trinity as it is not something that is owned. You can only be a part of it

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans are not empowered to give Gods love. We may try, and this is meaningful but the love of God is linked to his power
The love of God is shed abroad in the hearts of humans through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5); whom we receive through faith in Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:14).

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Humans are not empowered to give Gods love. We may try, and this is meaningful but the love of God is linked to his power
Well... I will testify that Justbyfaith loved me with the LOVE of GOD... because I dismissed him... chastised him and when I came to him for forgiveness.... HE forgave me... no questions asked.... I would say that is POWERFUL... and that is the LOVE of God.

Reactions: amadeus

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The love of God is shed abroad in the hearts of humans through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5); whom we receive through faith in Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:14).
The love of God is in all creation, all we can do is to try to understand.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... I will testify that Justbyfaith loved me with the LOVE of GOD... because I dismissed him... chastised him and when I came to him for forgiveness.... HE forgave me... no questions asked.... I would say that is POWERFUL... and that is the LOVE of God.
The love of God created mankind, you have no such ability

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not one to argue... and I do admit... I suck at loving those I don't like very much... LOL.... Have a good day.
All we can do is to try to emulate him, and in doing such dead people now walk the Earth. In the love of God the path becomes clear, but we must walk it