ETERNAL SECURITY FOR EVERYONE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am the fool that bought Apple and Google stocks

God told me to do it too

Please continue

Big yawn

Brag much? That is the sure sign that a Man is inwardly insecure.....
You are an transparent a Fool as Trump is....
Make sure your Purchased- By-A- Genius Stocks are “ Fire Proof” so that you can show them off to everybody in the Hell you are headed for..

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brag much? That is the sure sign that a Man is inwardly insecure.....
You are an transparent a Fool as Trump is....
Make sure your Purchased- By-A- Genius Stocks are “ Fire Proof” so that you can show them off to everybody in the Hell you are headed for..
And you are bragging that you used your vote to abort 9 month old children.

Play on

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I can just feel the love in this place just oozing out of everyone's bones...

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I can just feel the love in this place just oozing out of everyone's bones...
He who loves the least child, loves me as well

Matthew 25:40-45
New International Version

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Make sure not to read and ponder upon Vs 28. They never do.

I Peter 4:6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Checkmate.
No checkmate on your part!

I love Heb. 9:28 but it does nothing for universal salvation.

1 Peter 4---- Keep it in context and you find that it is not universalism either.

YOur king resigns!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have yet to meet an actual Christian on this forum OP. The folks here are too filled with hatred for Humanity to understand, much less abide by this simple verse...

Mark 12:31
"And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."

They have no idea in the world what it means. Imagine the looks on their faces when God chastises them for this. I've already been rung through the ringer and corrected.

Although I am not a Universalist, I believe ALL that descended from Adam will be saved in the end. It is the only way the above verse can be Truth.

The Lake of Fire is simply a Portal to the past where the head of the Serpent meets the tail. Time is a loop. We've all taken a ride on the carousel.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Peter 4---- Keep it in context and you find that it is not universalism either.

YOur king resigns!
Ok now I get it, people are playing chess with bible verses

FINALLY I SEE THE LIGHT

Last edited:

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have yet to meet an actual Christian on this forum OP. The folks here are too filled with hatred for Humanity to understand, much less abide by this simple verse...

Mark 12:31
"And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."

They have no idea in the world what it means. Imagine the looks on their faces when God chastises them for this. I've already been rung through the ringer and corrected.

Although I am not a Universalist, I believe ALL that descended from Adam will be saved in the end. It is the only way the above verse can be Truth.

The Lake of Fire is simply a Portal to the past where the head of the Serpent meets the tail. Time is a loop. We've all taken a ride on the carousel.
There are plenty of christians here, however they all seem to actually believe in one church or another and not in God.

Besides the only real christians juggle rattlesnakes as God only tells snakes to bite bad people

0_Snake-Handling-Pastor-Bitten-By-Deadly-Rattlesnake.jpg

Jan 13, 2021
Hudson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YOur king resigns!

Hebrews 9:28 was referenced for what the judgement is -
Your carnal mind and reasoning missed the point.
Those in the Outer Darkness always miss the point.

Jesus is making ALL THINGS NEW - Rev 21:5 -
The carnal minds can't understand what ALL THINGS means either.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To elaborate would be "casting pearls before swine".
But.... but... but according to you, all the swine are destined to be found living eternally in Heaven, so why not rejoice with even those swine who disagree with you? Your attitude certainly does not match your proposed theology. Why is that?

Instead of looking down on those who believe otherwise, should you not encouraging them to see the goodness of God through your words, attitudes and actions?

blessings,

Gids

Jan 13, 2021
Hudson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But.... but... but according to you, all the swine are destined to be found living eternally in Heaven, so why not rejoice with even those swine who disagree with you? Your attitude certainly does not match your proposed theology. Why is that?

Instead of looking down on those who believe otherwise, should you not encouraging them to see the goodness of God through your words, attitudes and actions?

blessings,

Gids

You'll have to ask Jesus why he said to not cast pearls before swine.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are plenty of christians here, however they all seem to actually believe in one church or another and not in God.

Besides the only real christians juggle rattlesnakes as God only tells snakes to bite bad people

0_Snake-Handling-Pastor-Bitten-By-Deadly-Rattlesnake.jpg

That verse in Mark 16 is often misunderstood.

It really has to do with third world countries where snakes abound.

Those who believe will be able to take them up and to tame them (James 3:7) so that they are no longer a threat to the village.

It is not talking about tempting the Lord there.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That verse in Mark 16 is often misunderstood.

It really has to do with third world countries where snakes abound.

Those who believe will be able to take them up and to tame them (James 3:7) so that they are no longer a threat to the village.

It is not talking about tempting the Lord there.
Actually there were no third world countries at the time.

Really

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually there were no third world countries at the time.

Really
There were countries where wild snakes were a part of the situation...all of the snakes had not been rounded up at the time of Paul the apostle (see Acts of the Apostles 28:3-5).

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were countries where wild snakes were a part of the situation...all of the snakes had not been rounded up at the time of Paul the apostle (see Acts of the Apostles 28:3-5).
All the snakes were never rounded up

See nature

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the snakes were never rounded up

See nature
Arguing just to be argumentative?

The point is that the verse in Mark 16 refers to the fact that Christians would be able to tame serpents and that it is not referring to taking up serpents in a church service in order to tempt the Lord and see whether you are "really a Christian" or not.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arguing just to be argumentative?

The point is that the verse in Mark 16 refers to the fact that Christians would be able to tame serpents and that it is not referring to taking up serpents in a church service in order to tempt the Lord and see whether you are "really a Christian" or not.
There is no argument, since there are more snakes free in nature than in captivity they have not all been rounded up, and the world was far simpler in the time of Jesus and there were no third world countries. Nothing to argue at all

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no argument, since there are more snakes free in nature than in captivity they have not all been rounded up, and the world was far simpler in the time of Jesus and there were no third world countries. Nothing to argue at all
I'm glad that you can see that there is no arguing with my point.

Your statements are in all reality a sidetracking from the real issue.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad that you can see that there is no arguing with my point.

Your statements are in all reality a sidetracking from the real issue.
What is the real issue?

Should snakes be held captive so people can play with them?

Is that the purpose of religion? enslaving Gods creatures?