Ethnicity created in Genesis?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
I watched a documentary a while ago about the tracing the history of human DNA. There was a section that covered a "unknown" migration of people from Africa to Australia and another continent. Of course, being as that it favored evolution, they tried to connect the dots without God, when almost everything they discovered pointed to his Word.. It's funny how Bible scripture comes to you when certain "unexplained" thing occur in science.

Each time I read the passage below, I wonder whether "separating languages" means more than just language, but ethnicity. It also says he scattered them all over the world, which I would assume means he also made them adapt to the different climates across the globe...

Genesis 11

The Tower of Babel

[sup]1[/sup] Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. [sup]2[/sup] As people moved eastward,[sup][[/sup][sup]a[/sup][sup]][/sup] they found a plain in Shinar[sup][[/sup][sup]b[/sup][sup]][/sup] and settled there.
[sup]3[/sup] They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. [sup]4[/sup] Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”
[sup]5[/sup] But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. [sup]6[/sup] The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. [sup]7[/sup] Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”
[sup]8[/sup] So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. [sup]9[/sup]That is why it was called Babel[sup][[/sup][sup]c[/sup][sup]][/sup]—because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Thoughts on this?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Just think about it for a while, how could changing language possible cause skin color to change? God created all races of people on the sixth day.

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
Just think about it for a while, how could changing language possible cause skin color to change? God created all races of people on the sixth day.

I wasn't speaking in terms of cause/effect. Just wondering whether God confusing language and then scattering people across the globe isn't as simple as the text makes it out to be. There had to have been some kind of organization to it. Many languages today are divided by ethnicity. The skin color of most of the different races around the world is reflective of the climate they're native to. Obviously America is an exception but we all know why.

Maybe he changed their language based the races he had already created.

I know this is somewhat of an elementary question but just something I've wondered.

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
how else would they have knew who spoke what language. :rolleyes: he made man out of dust, how is that possible? :ph34r:

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
how else would they have knew who spoke what language. :rolleyes: he made man out of dust, how is that possible? :ph34r:

The sarcasm is unnecessary. I also wasn't asking "how" as I know his Godhood puts no limit on what he can do.
Thanks for your response. :)

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Just think about it for a while, how could changing language possible cause skin color to change?

in the same way as when animals become islolated and interbreed they develop unique features.

When God separated the people by giving them new languages, several groups of people became isolated from the others, so that they married into their own clans and eventually their unique features

God created all races of people on the sixth day.

God created Adam and Eve during the 6th day with DNA so broard that it had the ability to produce all manner of colors. But the people who had their languages divided were from the 3 sons of Noah. No other decendents of Adam survived the flood.

the human geneome project has proved, without a doubt, that mankind are all related. there are only 3 branches of the human race, Japhetic, the Shemitic and the Hamitic and each branch is linked to the sons of Noah; Japheth, Shem and Ham.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The skin color of most of the different races around the world is reflective of the climate they're native to. Obviously America is an exception but we all know why.

That idea is from the theory of evolution, and it is a false myth. Nor is it an idea found in God's Holy Writ, The Bible.

There are tribes of Indians that have lived in the northern arctic areas for thousands of years (Eskimos), and their skin color has not changed. Climate has no bearing upon the difference of skin color or different bone features of the races of man. If it were so, those Indian peoples should have long since evolved to Caucasian features while in the Arctic instead of remaining as a race of Indian people.

True science knows that the North American Indian tribes migrated across the Bering Straight into America, and over time migrated southward. Archaeological artifacts, and the American Indian's own tribal histories point to that. Ancient Canaanite-Hebrew words have been discovered in some of their languages (see David Deal's Ancient Americas).

So how did ancient Canaanite-Hebrew wind up among the languages of the American Indian culture? Did ancient Canaanites once visit the ancient Americas and given that to them? Though there were ancient visitors from Egypt, Phoenicia, Greece, Roman, etc. to the ancient Americas (see Dr. Barry Fell's America B.C.), it's not likely those brought Canaanite-Hebrew language to them. How then?

In Genesis 10 & 11, God showed us all peoples after the flood spoke ONE language. What language most likely? An ancient form of that Canaanite-Hebrew, a form many scholars understand as one of the oldest languages. Per the Genesis example, because all peoples spoke the one language, and they began to join in corruptions and abominations involving the building of the tower of Babel, God then confused... the one language among them, and then scattered the peoples "upon the face of all the earth" (Gen.11:7-9).

That would explain how the North American Indians came to have remnants of the ancient Canaanite-Hebrew language among them, and also where they originated from before crossing the Bering Straight over into North America. (By the way, the mainstream Harvard School of Archaeology hates... this idea. They call it "Diffusionism". It's because it totally goes against their theories of evolution they hold to, and instead flows more according to God's written Word as to how peoples were initially scattered over all the earth. It's ultimately because it points back to God's creating of the races, and not their evolving)

Reactions: Redeemed86

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
Oops, as frustrated as the evolution theory makes me and here I am using parts of it. :wacko:
Thank you, Veteran. Really appreciate your detailed response :D

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
in the same way as when animals become islolated and interbreed they develop unique features.

When God separated the people by giving them new languages, several groups of people became isolated from the others, so that they married into their own clans and eventually their unique features

God created Adam and Eve during the 6th day with DNA so broard that it had the ability to produce all manner of colors. But the people who had their languages divided were from the 3 sons of Noah. No other decendents of Adam survived the flood.

the human geneome project has proved, without a doubt, that mankind are all related. there are only 3 branches of the human race, Japhetic, the Shemitic and the Hamitic and each branch is linked to the sons of Noah; Japheth, Shem and Ham.

That's a myth, and a supposition from 'evolutionary' science, which I call pseudo-science. Skin color is not the only differing feature between races.

Per Genesis, there is no trace of lineage from Noah's sons of the peoples called Kenites, Kadmonites, Perizzites, or Rephaim.

The idea that races evolved from separate isolations is also easily disproved. That's one of the pet peeves of mainstream archaeology's adherence to man's theories of evolution.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
That's a myth, and a supposition from 'evolutionary' science, which I call pseudo-science. Skin color is not the only differing feature between races.

Per Genesis, there is no trace of lineage from Noah's sons of the peoples called Kenites, Kadmonites, Perizzites, or Rephaim.

The idea that races evolved from separate isolations is also easily disproved. That's one of the pet peeves of mainstream archaeology's adherence to man's theories of evolution.

so where do you think the Kenites, Kadmonites, Perizzites ro Rephaim came from? You dont think there was another family who survived the flood do you?

I think there are some aspects of the science that is quite accurate. I dont believe in evolution in the sense that all living things developed on earth gradually, no. But in terms of hereditary traits being passed onto subsequent generations, yes. that is quite accurate as any breeder of cats or dogs or horses can demonstrate. Its no different with humans. The traits of one family become stronger and stronger when the breeding remains isolated. Look at the Chinese and tell me there are many different features among them....there is not because they have been isolated for so many thousands of years.

Some aspects of the evolution theory are accurate, we should acknowledge that.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
so where do you think the Kenites, Kadmonites, Perizzites ro Rephaim came from? You dont think there was another family who survived the flood do you?

We're shown in God's Word that the Rephaims were the 'giants', so what do you think?

I think there are some aspects of the science that is quite accurate. I dont believe in evolution in the sense that all living things developed on earth gradually, no. But in terms of hereditary traits being passed onto subsequent generations, yes. that is quite accurate as any breeder of cats or dogs or horses can demonstrate. Its no different with humans. The traits of one family become stronger and stronger when the breeding remains isolated. Look at the Chinese and tell me there are many different features among them....there is not because they have been isolated for so many thousands of years.

If anything, based on what you said, that reveals the Chinese people's traits did not change... because of... isolation. That doesn't show evidence for evolution, but instead evidence for God's creation. Might want to think deeper about what you just said there.

Even as it is today, two people of one race do not produce offspring of another race. There is such a thing as 'fraternal twins' though, which is about twin children from two different fathers, having been of two separate sacks in their mother's womb. I recall a news article several years ago about a German Caucasian woman who gave birth to twins, one was Caucasian like her and her husband, and the other child had Black features. That doesn't prove evolution. It only reveals that she was 'playing the field' with another man other than her husband. That's how fraternal twins happen, as medical science already knows that.

This is why also today, the different races can live amongst each other, and as long as they don't mix, they will still produce offspring of their own race. It reveals God having created the races as they appear, not having evolved them. With many of the younger generation today in Christ, it takes a long time for them to overcome secular education's teaching them the theory of evolution of species as if it is proven science. It is not. But if one has been taught that all their life and they believed it....

Even the false drawing of embryos in my 1970's college biology book with a human embryo drawn to look just like those of animals, was actually a hoax uncovered many, many years before. Yet I'll bet that false drawing is still in many biology books today.

http://www.apologeticspress.com/apPubPage.aspx?pub=2&issue=992

Some aspects of the evolution theory are accurate, we should acknowledge that.

What some call 'micro-evolution' you mean? I was told by an evolutionist a long time ago, that since we don't eat wild game like primitive man did, through evolution we are loosing the use of our wisdom teeth, our heavy grinders in the back, and with many they have to be pulled. When I was in the U.S. military, if they discovered you still had your wisdom teeth they would automatically schedule an appointment to have them pulled, whether they were causing a problem or not. If that proved any theory of evolution, even micro-evolution, then those wisdom teeth shouldn't still be showing up like they still do with humans today.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
We're shown in God's Word that the Rephaims were the 'giants', so what do you think?

i really hope you dont take that to mean that there was a whole different species of human called Rephaim...please tell that that isnt so.

The Rephaim were the descendents of a man named Raphah...he is mentioned by moses among the many tribes that lived in the area at the time of them traveling through the wilderness. From the flood of 2370 B.C.E to the time that Moses led the isrealites out of Egypt, there were almost 900 years....you would expect that the 3 sons of Noah would have produced a lot of descendents in that amount of time

so all these tribes were from those 3 sons and that is explained in the book of Genesis as to where all the tribes of the earth came from. Read Genesis chapter 11.

If anything, based on what you said, that reveals the Chinese people's traits did not change... because of... isolation. That doesn't show evidence for evolution, but instead evidence for God's creation. Might want to think deeper about what you just said there.

i dont think you really understand the concept of how traits are developed. If you know anything about how dog breeders selectively breed, they can breed dogs to develop the same features, size and colors. So if you want a maltese terrier, you know its going to be small and white with a black nose and long straight hair....dont dont come any different to that.

if you mix another type of dog into a malteze, you'll get a bit of both dogs, but then you can make a new breed out of the pups by selectively breeding those pups with the pups of the same breed of parents and eventually, after a few generations, youll have an entirely new breed which will then always produce the same features.

that is what has happened with the human race when their languages was changed. Each group went in their own direction and the inbreeding of the tribe slowly created a set of dominant traits. Thats why a chinese couple wont give birth to a blond hair and blue eyed child... it will always be black hair black eyes.

Even as it is today, two people of one race do not produce offspring of another race. There is such a thing as 'fraternal twins' though, which is about twin children from two different fathers, having been of two separate sacks in their mother's womb. I recall a news article several years ago about a German Caucasian woman who gave birth to twins, one was Caucasian like her and her husband, and the other child had Black features. That doesn't prove evolution. It only reveals that she was 'playing the field' with another man other than her husband. That's how fraternal twins happen, as medical science already knows that.

This is why also today, the different races can live amongst each other, and as long as they don't mix, they will still produce offspring of their own race. It reveals God having created the races as they appear, not having evolved them. With many of the younger generation today in Christ, it takes a long time for them to overcome secular education's teaching them the theory of evolution of species as if it is proven science. It is not. But if one has been taught that all their life and they believed it....

you are kidding right?

im sorry, but i think you have completely misunderstood my original post. Im not saying the different races are the result of evolution in any darwinian sense.

the races of today were not created individually...we are all out of Adam & Eve. So the truth is that the genetics of mankind have the ability to produce a large variety of colors, shapes and sizes....just like the genes within the wolf have been able to produce every type of modern dog we see today.

What some call 'micro-evolution' you mean? I was told by an evolutionist a long time ago, that since we don't eat wild game like primitive man did, through evolution we are loosing the use of our wisdom teeth, our heavy grinders in the back, and with many they have to be pulled. When I was in the U.S. military, if they discovered you still had your wisdom teeth they would automatically schedule an appointment to have them pulled, whether they were causing a problem or not. If that proved any theory of evolution, even micro-evolution, then those wisdom teeth shouldn't still be showing up like they still do with humans today.

no, i dont believe in micro evolution.

but I do believe in the law of recurrent hereditary. Animals can change over time and develop specific individual traits...environment can also play a part in how well animals survive in their environment, so some will survive while others will not.

In Genesis we are clearly told that God created animals 'according to their kinds' .... and its all linked up to a 'kind'.... what is a kind?

A kind is like a family of animals who are all related. A good example is the cat family....lions, tigers, cheetah, leopards etc are all the same kind. How do we know they are the same 'kind'? They can be interbred! And that was what differentiated the different 'kinds'. God sent each 'kind' forth and told them to 'multiply'
So a 'kind' is any animal that can breed with another of its kind. Do you think a lion and tiger are the same 'kind'? Science would say they are not. They say that the lion and tiger are products of 'evolution' because they have a 'common ancestor' But the reality is that if two animals be reproduce, then they are the same kind.

Ever seen one of these?
liger.jpg

Its called a Liger. Its a cross between a Tiger and a Lion. This is proof that tigers and lions were originally of the same 'kind'... but through interbreeding and isolation, they slowly produced their own individual traits until they became very distinct from each other. And this is all part of Gods plan...in the genes of every 'kind' he created, he put in the potential for variety. evolutionist will deny this, but the fact is that evolution is really all about genetics. You see, because of Genetics ability to produce this great variety within each kind, it meant that God did not need to individually create each different type of cat (lion/cheetah/tiger/leopard)... he only needed to create one type of original cat, and he knew that from them, more varieties would eventually develop (evolve) And that explains why Noah only needed to take on one pair of each 'kind' of animal onto the ark....when they came out, they had the ability to produce greater varieties through interbreeding and isolation. aka evolution.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
i really hope you dont take that to mean that there was a whole different species of human called Rephaim...please tell that that isnt so.

The Rephaim were the descendents of a man named Raphah...he is mentioned by moses among the many tribes that lived in the area at the time of them traveling through the wilderness. From the flood of 2370 B.C.E to the time that Moses led the isrealites out of Egypt, there were almost 900 years....you would expect that the 3 sons of Noah would have produced a lot of descendents in that amount of time

so all these tribes were from those 3 sons and that is explained in the book of Genesis as to where all the tribes of the earth came from. Read Genesis chapter 11.

REPHAIM

(ref'-a-im), (re-fa'-im) (repha'-im, from rapha', "a terrible one "hence "giant," in 1 Chron 20:4, yelidhe ha-rapha', "sons of the giant"; the King James Version, Rephaims): A race of aboriginal or early inhabitants East of the Jordan in Ashterothkarnaim (Gen 14:5) and in the valley of Rephaim Southwest of Jerusalem (Josh 15:8). They associated with other giant races, as the Emim and Anakim (Deut 2:10-11) and the Zamzummim (verse 20). It is probable that they were all of the same stock, being given different names by the different tribes who came in contact with them. The same Hebrew word is rendered "the dead," or "the shades" in various passages (Job 26:5 m; Ps 88:10 m; Prov 2:18 m; 9:18 m; 21:16 m; Isa 14:9 m; 26:14,19 m). In these instances the word is derived from rapheh, "weak," "powerless," "a shadow" or "shade."
(from International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia, Electronic Database Copyright ©1996 by Biblesoft)

i dont think you really understand the concept of how traits are developed. If you know anything about how dog breeders selectively breed, they can breed dogs to develop the same features, size and colors. So if you want a maltese terrier, you know its going to be small and white with a black nose and long straight hair....dont dont come any different to that.

That 'breeding' you speak of is from MIXING of seed, not evolution. Breeding of a donkey with a horse produces a mule that is sterile. God did not create the mule. So that argument is pointless.

if you mix another type of dog into a malteze, you'll get a bit of both dogs, but then you can make a new breed out of the pups by selectively breeding those pups with the pups of the same breed of parents and eventually, after a few generations, youll have an entirely new breed which will then always produce the same features.

that is what has happened with the human race when their languages was changed. Each group went in their own direction and the inbreeding of the tribe slowly created a set of dominant traits. Thats why a chinese couple wont give birth to a blond hair and blue eyed child... it will always be black hair black eyes.

Like I said before, that comes from the idea of seed MIXING, not evolution. It actually proves God's creation of the races. Isolation causing the traits to NOT CHANGE is the opposite idea of evolution.

you are kidding right?

im sorry, but i think you have completely misunderstood my original post. Im not saying the different races are the result of evolution in any darwinian sense.

the races of today were not created individually...we are all out of Adam & Eve. So the truth is that the genetics of mankind have the ability to produce a large variety of colors, shapes and sizes....just like the genes within the wolf have been able to produce every type of modern dog we see today.

I wouldn't kid about something like this. The belief that all races originated from the man Adam, or Noah's three sons, is a myth. And the Genesis 15 Scripture proves it, because the Kenites, Kadmonites, Perizzites, and Rephaims (giants) cannot be Biblically traced back to any of Noah's three sons. The existence of different races back to 3800 B.C. with the era of Sargon appearing among the ancient Sumerian peoples proves this also. Per Bible chronology, God formed the man Adam in His Garden in 4004 B.C., a mere 204 years difference when Sargon, a Semite, showed up among the ancient Sumerians who were a different race of people.

The Bible history of the Rephaims (giants) is unique, because the main reason Noah was declared perfect in his generations in Gen.6 was because he had not mixed up his lineage from the man Adam. So it would be impossible for the Rephaims to have desended from Noah and his three sons. God's Word does not show the 'giants' came from any of Noah's family, and that includes Ham's son Canaan. It's another way to know that the influx of the giants from the fallen angels mating with the daughters of men was a real event. In Genesis 6:4, we're told there were 'giants' in Noah's days, "and also after that." That means a second influx of the giants happened after the flood. And so there they are, among the land of Canaan as Rephaims, and also later as Emim, Anakim, and Zamzummin.

no, i dont believe in micro evolution.

but I do believe in the law of recurrent hereditary. Animals can change over time and develop specific individual traits...environment can also play a part in how well animals survive in their environment, so some will survive while others will not.

I'm well aware that secular education teaches that the races came about through environment differences, when that has not been proven. We're dealing with people who still push that old fake embryo drawing in biology text books as truth. Changes among the races can come about through mixing, but that has nothing to do with environment or evolution.

In Genesis we are clearly told that God created animals 'according to their kinds' .... and its all linked up to a 'kind'.... what is a kind?

A kind is like a family of animals who are all related. A good example is the cat family....lions, tigers, cheetah, leopards etc are all the same kind. How do we know they are the same 'kind'? They can be interbred! And that was what differentiated the different 'kinds'. God sent each 'kind' forth and told them to 'multiply'
So a 'kind' is any animal that can breed with another of its kind. Do you think a lion and tiger are the same 'kind'? Science would say they are not. They say that the lion and tiger are products of 'evolution' because they have a 'common ancestor' But the reality is that if two animals be reproduce, then they are the same kind.

That still has nothing to do with the theory of evoution. It's about mixing, and actually goes farther in proving that God created all the races of man in the beginning, instead of their having evolved or mixed. It's very simple to know that, because if the existence of early races traced back through history were all of one type only, then how could their differences happen even through mixing? Yet we still today have a clear separation between different race types. If everyone had mixed up their original race God created them from, then we would all be of one race type. But that's not the case.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
One of the things the Christian Bible student should be warned about with attempts to apply theories of evolution to The Bible, is how evolution theory DEPENDS upon hundreds of thousands of years to try and substantiate the evolution of the races of man, and millions for evolution of species. According to the Bible chronology from the time of Christ Jesus back to the man Adam, it was only a difference of 4004 years (per Bishop Ussher's 17th century chronology). The time of the flood in Noah's day was around 2350 B.C., long after archeaology evidence for existence of different races.

Bible teachers may exclude the archaeological evidence of different races existing all the way back to at least 3800 B.C., but I don't recall early evolutionists disregarding that.

As for environment causing different races, we should realize that as a myth of evolutionists also, since it's a theory that has never been proven, and archaeological evidence suggests to the contrary.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
I wouldn't kid about something like this. The belief that all races originated from the man Adam, or Noah's three sons, is a myth.

And the Genesis 15 Scripture proves it, because the Kenites, Kadmonites, Perizzites, and Rephaims (giants) cannot be Biblically traced back to any of Noah's three sons.

So basically, you dont believe in the bibles account of the flood of Noahs day.

Even science has confirmed that all mankind are of the same stock... the genes of the different races are the same. We are all one family.

The existence of different races back to 3800 B.C. with the era of Sargon appearing among the ancient Sumerian peoples proves this also. Per Bible chronology, God formed the man Adam in His Garden in 4004 B.C., a mere 204 years difference when Sargon, a Semite, showed up among the ancient Sumerians who were a different race of people.

It seems you are more influenced by evolutionary science then you think you are. The races of mankind cannot go back earlier then Adams creation.

4026 bce was the year of Adams creation.

The Bible history of the Rephaims (giants) is unique, because the main reason Noah was declared perfect in his generations in Gen.6 was because he had not mixed up his lineage from the man Adam. So it would be impossible for the Rephaims to have desended from Noah and his three sons.

So you are discrediting the whole of Gods inspired word in favor of the evolutionary thinking that mankind comes from different stocks. That is sad, but im sure evolutionists like your way of thinking because they are teaching the same thing.

Are you an evolutionist in disguise???

God's Word does not show the 'giants' came from any of Noah's family, and that includes Ham's son Canaan. It's another way to know that the influx of the giants from the fallen angels mating with the daughters of men was a real event. In Genesis 6:4, we're told there were 'giants' in Noah's days, "and also after that." That means a second influx of the giants happened after the flood. And so there they are, among the land of Canaan as Rephaims, and also later as Emim, Anakim, and Zamzummin.

you really think the Rephaim were some giant race of some other type of human??? Im perplexed.

Before the flood, the nephilim (mighty ones) were the hybrid children of the angels... but they were all wiped out in the flood. Only Noah and his family survived. So I dont understand how you draw such conclusions.

the Rephaim were a tribe who's fathers name was Rephah. They were possibly all very large men...just like some african nations are very tall in comparison to some other nations... but that term 'giants' doesnt necessarily mean they were some huge non human creatures.. . The Moabites, Lots descendents, fought with the Rephaim at one point and moved them off the land,and others also fought with them too...they were just a tribe like any other tribe. Gen 14:1, 5

That still has nothing to do with the theory of evoution. It's about mixing, and actually goes farther in proving that God created all the races of man in the beginning instead of their having evolved or mixed.

well you can believe what you want, but i believe the bible is the only reliable source of information on where mankind originated from. And in Genesis we are told that the 3 sons of Noah form the foundation for all of the nations on earth today...science has confirmed that there are only three branches of humanity... semitic, hamitic and Japthetic ... they have been traced to
JAPHETH - Europeans
SHEM Asian
HAM African and Arabian

even the languages of mankind are all traced back to three branches:
Aryan Branch of Speech - Japhetic/European
Afro-Asiatic is from the Hamitic branch
Semitic branch comes from Shemites.

So if you are really convinced that there were other races of man besides the three branches of mankind, then i would encourage you to research it a little more.

“He made out of one man every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth.” Acts 17:26

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
So basically, you dont believe in the bibles account of the flood of Noahs day.

Why would you ask that which is not part of the subject we've been on? There's only 2 possibilities for how the flood of Noah's day happened per Scripture. It was either 1) a local flood to a specific area of the land, or 2) it was world-wide.

I believe it was world-wide.

Even science has confirmed that all mankind are of the same stock... the genes of the different races are the same. We are all one family.

As for man as a 'species', yes. But DNA has been used to actually distinguish between different races of peoples. The orthodox Jews in Jerusalem used DNA tests to confirm origin for selecting priests of Levi in prep for their new temple. If DNA were simply a measure only to show that we are all of one mankind, then it wouldn't include specific data applicable to one's race. Yet it can distinguish even between family geneaogies.

I believe in God's creation, not ideas like an ape evolved into a man simply because both are members of the same primate family.

It seems you are more influenced by evolutionary science then you think you are. The races of mankind cannot go back earlier then Adams creation.

4026 bce was the year of Adams creation.

Did you read anywhere that I said the races go back farther than the man Adam?

Bishop Ussher's Bible chronology from his 17th century work is what I use, which puts the time God made Adam in His Garden at 4004 B.C. The 18th century Christian scholar E.W. Bullinger also did that Bible chronology back from the time of our Lord Jesus, and he came up with that same date also. And I think Bullinger's chronology from The Bible is more accurate than Ussher's (Appendix 50 in The Companion Bible).

The original dating that the Assyriologist Sayce put Sargon among the Sumerians (per translation of their written history in the Assyrian Tablets) was 3800 B.C. Many things that Sargon did in ancient Sumer directly parallels the Biblical Cain.

So you are discrediting the whole of Gods inspired word in favor of the evolutionary thinking that mankind comes from different stocks. That is sad, but im sure evolutionists like your way of thinking because they are teaching the same thing.

I am not discrediting God's Holy Writ at all. I'm confirming it against the ideas of evolutionists who hate His Word, and even those of my Christian brethren that have latched onto false evolution theories.

God CREATED all the races of mankind in the beginning. They did not EVOLVE from different stocks. See the difference between those two statements???

If you believe all the races of mankind today originate from one of the three sons of Noah, then THAT IDEA IS the belief that the races came from a different 'stock' and not God's creation.

Are you an evolutionist in disguise???

If you've understood how belief that the races came from the sons of Noah is that different stocks idea you mention, then it's actually you that is heeding the theories of evolution. I don't think... you intend to heed theories of evolution, just as many of my Christian brethren don't. But they've been taught all their lives the tradition that all races originated from Noah's three sons after the flood. I was taught that too, and believed it, until I got to looking farther, like in the Gen.15 chapter with those four peoples who cannot be traced back to any of Noah's sons, and with the Hebrew distinctions in Gen.1:26-27 with God creating the races of 'mankind' on that 6th day also.

you really think the Rephaim were some giant race of some other type of human??? Im perplexed.

The Rephaims were the giants of Genesis 6, and the later ones like Goliath and those described in God's Word of being of great physical stature (greater than normal for man). That was one of the major purposes for God bringing the flood of Noah's day, and also commanding Israel later to wipe them out. And they did. Those giants were a hybrid race. The book of Enoch goes into much more detail about that event and the giants. Those who tend to discredit that event of the angels mating with flesh women per Gen.6 and Jude 1 usually heed man's secular theories of evolution instead.

Before the flood, the nephilim (mighty ones) were the hybrid children of the angels... but they were all wiped out in the flood. Only Noah and his family survived. So I dont understand how you draw such conclusions.

Well, evidently, you missed a lot written in God's Word about their existence after... the flood. Genesis 6:4 already told us there were giants in those days (of Noah), "and also after that." And there's quite a bit written about them after the flood you've obviously missed. Goliath who David slew was one of those giants.

the Rephaim were a tribe who's fathers name was Rephah.

The only Rephah mentioned in my Bible that I know of is one of Ephraim's sons per 1 Chronicles 7:25. But of course Ephraim was not of the Rephaim, nor was his son Rephah. And Ephraim wasn't even born until much later. So I'd like to know where you're getting that reference to Rephah from.

They were possibly all very large men...just like some african nations are very tall in comparison to some other nations... but that term 'giants' doesnt necessarily mean they were some huge non human creatures..

Like I said, either one believes God's Holy Writ as written on this, or they heed man's secular theories of evolution. Look's like you've opted for the latter.

2 Sam 21:19-20
19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Ja'are-oregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.
20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.
(KJV)

How may fingers and toes does manking normally have? Five fingers on each hand, and five toes on each foot. There's been mutations with some born with a slight sixth appendage, but it would be stupid to say that's the norm.

Yet this Scripture above is written as such to show that 'giant' had extra digits normal to its hybrid characteristics. I'm pretty certain God had that written just for some folks today who try to claim the race of giants were only some temporary mutation that evolution could try to account for. But no, that shows the giants were actually a completely hybrid race as a group. It gives a lot more sense to why God brought the flood of Noah's days to wipe them out, because He did not create them. And because it is written that they will not 'rise' (resurrect) in Isaiah 26:14 (Rephaim translated as "deceased" there), that reveals this understanding to be even more accurate, for all those born flesh per God's ordaining will be resurrected, as all are appointed once to die and then the judgment (Heb.9:27; John 5:28-29).

Deut 3:11
11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.
(KJV)

That works out to approx. 6 feet wide x 13.5 feet long for Og's bed or couch. He was the last of the giants. Israel finished up with Og of Bashan. Once again, that is written so we'd know the Rephaims were not a race which God created. And no Bible scholar worth his or her weight have I ever read that said these Repahims were anything other than the 'giants' of the Old Testament.

The Moabites, Lots descendents, fought with the Rephaim at one point and moved them off the land,and others also fought with them too...they were just a tribe like any other tribe. Gen 14:1, 5

In light of the Biblical evidence given, that kind of argument is useless. What you're pushing here are ideas of man's theory of evolution, plain and simple, and you have the audacity to call me an evolutionist??

well you can believe what you want, but i believe the bible is the only reliable source of information on where mankind originated from. And in Genesis we are told that the 3 sons of Noah form the foundation for all of the nations on earth today...science has confirmed that there are only three branches of humanity... semitic, hamitic and Japthetic ... they have been traced to
JAPHETH - Europeans
SHEM Asian
HAM African and Arabian

even the languages of mankind are all traced back to three branches:
Aryan Branch of Speech - Japhetic/European
Afro-Asiatic is from the Hamitic branch
Semitic branch comes from Shemites.

So if you are really convinced that there were other races of man besides the three branches of mankind, then i would encourage you to research it a little more.

“He made out of one man every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth.” Acts 17:26

You can stand by whatever crazy evolutionist doctrines of men that suits your fancy. But you'll never be able to prove it Biblically. Either one stands in God's Word as written, or they don't. And you have chosen not to make that stand, but to stand with the evolution theories of men, because that's exactly what it means to preach that God's Word proves all races of peoples evolved from Noah's three sons.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Why would you ask that which is not part of the subject we've been on? There's only 2 possibilities for how the flood of Noah's day happened per Scripture. It was either 1) a local flood to a specific area of the land, or 2) it was world-wide.
I believe it was world-wide.

if you believe it was worldwide, you would believe that everyone who was not inside the ark, perished as the bible says. But you seem to think the nephilim survived which indicates that you may not have thought it through.

As for man as a 'species', yes. But DNA has been used to actually distinguish between different races of peoples. The orthodox Jews in Jerusalem used DNA tests to confirm origin for selecting priests of Levi in prep for their new temple. If DNA were simply a measure only to show that we are all of one mankind, then it wouldn't include specific data applicable to one's race. Yet it can distinguish even between family geneaogies.

but that doesnt mean its evidence that God created each individual race.

Do you realise that every white man on earth has an african marker in his gene? This is because we are all descended from that original family of Noahs sons. To biologists and anthropologists, a race is often defined simply as “a subdivision of a species which inherits physical characteristics distinguishing it from other populations of the species.”

So we can distinguish a Jew from a Scandinavian based on their genetic markers... but there are more differences in the genes BETWEEN people of the same race, then between the different races themselves. That is further evidence that all the races are related by ancestry and its why a white man has african links in his genes.

Did you read anywhere that I said the races go back farther than the man Adam? Bishop Ussher's Bible chronology from his 17th century work is what I use, which puts the time God made Adam in His Garden at 4004 B.C. The 18th century Christian scholar E.W. Bullinger also did that Bible chronology back from the time of our Lord Jesus, and he came up with that same date also. And I think Bullinger's chronology from The Bible is more accurate than Ussher's (Appendix 50 in The Companion Bible).

You said "The existence of different races back to 3800 B.C. with the era of Sargon appearing among the ancient Sumerian peoples proves this also. Per Bible chronology, God formed the man Adam in His Garden in 4004 B.C., a mere 204 years difference when Sargon, a Semite, showed up among the ancient Sumerians who were a different race of people." and you state that this proves there were other people created besides Adam... but the bible does not say that is the case. You've assumed this when the reality could be that the Sumerians were simply descendents of Adam and Eve.

The only Sargon mentioned in the bible is the one who captured Sameria in 740BCE.

The original dating that the Assyriologist Sayce put Sargon among the Sumerians (per translation of their written history in the Assyrian Tablets) was 3800 B.C. Many things that Sargon did in ancient Sumer directly parallels the Biblical Cain.

there was a civilization which existed prior to the flood of 2370 B.C.E... they were made up of the offspring of Adam. There is no reason to assume that any of them were created apart from Adam.

God CREATED all the races of mankind in the beginning. They did not EVOLVE from different stocks. See the difference between those two statements???

can you provide the scriptural evidence for the creation of mulitple different races of mankind created by God?

If you believe all the races of mankind today originate from one of the three sons of Noah, then THAT IDEA IS the belief that the races came from a different 'stock' and not God's creation.

The scriptures tell us that all man has decended from Adam.

Genesis 5:32 And Noah got to be five hundred years old. After that Noah became father to Shem, Ham and Ja′pheth.
Genesis 9:18 And Noah’s sons who came out of the ark were Shem and Ham and Ja′pheth. Later Ham was the father of Ca′naan. 19 These three were Noah’s sons, and from these was all the earth’s population spread abroad

Genesis 10:10 And this is the history of Noah’s sons, Shem, Ham and Ja′pheth.
Now sons began to be born to them after the deluge. 2 The sons of Ja′pheth were Go′mer and Ma′gog and Ma′da‧i and Ja′van and Tu′bal and Me′shech and Ti′ras....5 From these the population of the isles of the nations was spread about in their lands, each according to its tongue, according to their families, by their nations

Genesis 10:6 And the sons of Ham were Cush and Miz′ra‧im and Put and Ca′naan.
7 And the sons of Cush were Se′ba and Hav′i‧lah and Sab′tah and Ra′a‧mah and Sab′te‧ca.
And the sons of Ra′a‧mah were She′ba and De′dan.
8 And Cush became father to Nim′rod. He made the start in becoming a mighty one in the earth. 9 He displayed himself a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah. That is why there is a saying: “Just like Nim′rod a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah.” 10 And the beginning of his kingdom came to be Ba′bel and E′rech and Ac′cad and Cal′neh, in the land of Shi′nar. 11 Out of that land he went forth into As‧syr′i‧a and set himself to building Nin′e‧veh and Re‧ho′both-Ir and Ca′lah 12 and Re′sen between Nin′e‧veh and Ca′lah: this is the great city.
13 And Miz′ra‧im became father to Lu′dim and An′a‧mim and Le‧ha′bim and Naph‧tu′him 14 and Path‧ru′sim and Cas‧lu′him (from among whom the Phi‧lis′tines went forth) and Caph′to‧rim.
15 And Ca′naan became father to Si′don his firstborn and Heth 16 and the Jeb′u‧site and the Am′or‧ite and the Gir′ga‧shite 17 and the Hi′vite and the Ark′ite and the Si′nite 18 and the Ar′vad‧ite and the Zem′a‧rite and the Ha′math‧ite; and afterward the families of the Ca′naan‧ite were scattered. 19 So the boundary of the Ca′naan‧ite came to be from Si′don as far as Ge′rar, near Ga′za, as far as Sod′om and Go‧mor′rah and Ad′mah and Ze‧boi′im, near La′sha. 20 These were the sons of Ham according to their families, according to their tongues, in their lands, by their nations.

Genesis 10:22 The sons of Shem were E′lam and As′shur and Ar‧pach′shad and Lud and A′ram.
...30 And their place of dwelling came to extend from Me′sha as far as Se′phar, the mountainous region of the East.
31 These were the sons of Shem according to their families, according to their tongues, in their lands, according to their nations.

32 These were the families of the sons of Noah according to their family descents, by their nations, and from these the nations were spread about in the earth after the deluge.

All these tribes developed AFTER the deluge according to Gods word. By the time Moses wrote this in the 15th century bce, 850 odd years had passed.

If you've understood how belief that the races came from the sons of Noah is that different stocks idea you mention, then it's actually you that is heeding the theories of evolution. I don't think... you intend to heed theories of evolution, just as many of my Christian brethren don't. But they've been taught all their lives the tradition that all races originated from Noah's three sons after the flood. I was taught that too, and believed it, until I got to looking farther, like in the Gen.15 chapter with those four peoples who cannot be traced back to any of Noah's sons, and with the Hebrew distinctions in Gen.1:26-27 with God creating the races of 'mankind' on that 6th day also.

just because Moses did not explain who these tribes originated from, does not mean they were individually created by God. The fact that they are mentioned right alongside the cannanites and the Ammorites is an indicator that they are simply decendents of the tribes already existing in the area. The names of these tribes come from the name of a forefather...just as the Isrealites were descendents of Isreal/Jacob.

The Rephaims were the giants of Genesis 6, and the later ones like Goliath and those described in God's Word of being of great physical stature (greater than normal for man). That was one of the major purposes for God bringing the flood of Noah's day, and also commanding Israel later to wipe them out. And they did. Those giants were a hybrid race. The book of Enoch goes into much more detail about that event and the giants. Those who tend to discredit that event of the angels mating with flesh women per Gen.6 and Jude 1 usually heed man's secular theories of evolution instead.

there are still people born with six fingers and toes today... surely you dont believe that they too are individually created by God?
And they have normal parents... parents with 5 fingers and toes, so it is only a genetic fault they have...they are not a new race of people. And they give birth to kids with 5 fingers and toes which is further proof they are not a new race of people...they just have a genetic mutation.

The only Rephah mentioned in my Bible that I know of is one of Ephraim's sons per 1 Chronicles 7:25. But of course Ephraim was not of the Rephaim, nor was his son Rephah. And Ephraim wasn't even born until much later. So I'd like to know where you're getting that reference to Rephah from.

2 Samual 21:15 And the Phi‧lis′tines came to have war again with Israel. Accordingly David and his servants with him went down and fought the Phi‧lis′tines; and David grew tired. 16 And Ish′bi-be′nob, who was among those born of the Reph′a‧im, the weight of whose spear was three hundred shekels of copper and who was girded with a new sword, got to think of striking David down

In the hebrew text, it literally reads: “the Raphah.” (ha‧Ra‧phah′). This is the father’s name and it stands for the entire race of 'giants'. They were exceptionally large people, big and strong. But they are not the same as the 'nephilim' who were the hybrid children of the disobedient angels in Noahs day.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
if you believe it was worldwide, you would believe that everyone who was not inside the ark, perished as the bible says. But you seem to think the nephilim survived which indicates that you may not have thought it through.

Do you realise that every white man on earth has an african marker in his gene? This is because we are all descended from that original family of Noahs sons. To biologists and anthropologists, a race is often defined simply as “a subdivision of a species which inherits physical characteristics distinguishing it from other populations of the species.”

So we can distinguish a Jew from a Scandinavian based on their genetic markers... but there are more differences in the genes BETWEEN people of the same race, then between the different races themselves. That is further evidence that all the races are related by ancestry and its why a white man has african links in his genes.

You said "The existence of different races back to 3800 B.C. with the era of Sargon appearing among the ancient Sumerian peoples proves this also. Per Bible chronology, God formed the man Adam in His Garden in 4004 B.C., a mere 204 years difference when Sargon, a Semite, showed up among the ancient Sumerians who were a different race of people." and you state that this proves there were other people created besides Adam... but the bible does not say that is the case. You've assumed this when the reality could be that the Sumerians were simply descendents of Adam and Eve.

The only Sargon mentioned in the bible is the one who captured Sameria in 740BCE.

there was a civilization which existed prior to the flood of 2370 B.C.E... they were made up of the offspring of Adam. There is no reason to assume that any of them were created apart from Adam.

can you provide the scriptural evidence for the creation of mulitple different races of mankind created by God?

Genesis 5:32 And Noah got to be five hundred years old. After that Noah became father to Shem, Ham and Ja′pheth.
Genesis 9:18 And Noah’s sons who came out of the ark were Shem and Ham and Ja′pheth. Later Ham was the father of Ca′naan. 19 These three were Noah’s sons, and from these was all the earth’s population spread abroad

Now sons began to be born to them after the deluge. 2 The sons of Ja′pheth were Go′mer and Ma′gog and Ma′da‧i and Ja′van and Tu′bal and Me′shech and Ti′ras....5 From these the population of the isles of the nations was spread about in their lands, each according to its tongue, according to their families, by their nations

7 And the sons of Cush were Se′ba and Hav′i‧lah and Sab′tah and Ra′a‧mah and Sab′te‧ca.
8 And Cush became father to Nim′rod. He made the start in becoming a mighty one in the earth. 9 He displayed himself a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah. That is why there is a saying: “Just like Nim′rod a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah.” 10 And the beginning of his kingdom came to be Ba′bel and E′rech and Ac′cad and Cal′neh, in the land of Shi′nar. 11 Out of that land he went forth into As‧syr′i‧a and set himself to building Nin′e‧veh and Re‧ho′both-Ir and Ca′lah 12 and Re′sen between Nin′e‧veh and Ca′lah: this is the great city.
13 And Miz′ra‧im became father to Lu′dim and An′a‧mim and Le‧ha′bim and Naph‧tu′him 14 and Path‧ru′sim and Cas‧lu′him (from among whom the Phi‧lis′tines went forth) and Caph′to‧rim.
15 And Ca′naan became father to Si′don his firstborn and Heth 16 and the Jeb′u‧site and the Am′or‧ite and the Gir′ga‧shite 17 and the Hi′vite and the Ark′ite and the Si′nite 18 and the Ar′vad‧ite and the Zem′a‧rite and the Ha′math‧ite; and afterward the families of the Ca′naan‧ite were scattered. 19 So the boundary of the Ca′naan‧ite came to be from Si′don as far as Ge′rar, near Ga′za, as far as Sod′om and Go‧mor′rah and Ad′mah and Ze‧boi′im, near La′sha. 20 These were the sons of Ham according to their families, according to their tongues, in their lands, by their nations.

Genesis 10:22 The sons of Shem were E′lam and As′shur and Ar‧pach′shad and Lud and A′ram.
...30 And their place of dwelling came to extend from Me′sha as far as Se′phar, the mountainous region of the East.
31 These were the sons of Shem according to their families, according to their tongues, in their lands, according to their nations.

32 These were the families of the sons of Noah according to their family descents, by their nations, and from these the nations were spread about in the earth after the deluge.

All these tribes developed AFTER the deluge according to Gods word. By the time Moses wrote this in the 15th century bce, 850 odd years had passed.

just because Moses did not explain who these tribes originated from, does not mean they were individually created by God. The fact that they are mentioned right alongside the cannanites and the Ammorites is an indicator that they are simply decendents of the tribes already existing in the area. The names of these tribes come from the name of a forefather...just as the Isrealites were descendents of Isreal/Jacob.

there are still people born with six fingers and toes today... surely you dont believe that they too are individually created by God?
And they have normal parents... parents with 5 fingers and toes, so it is only a genetic fault they have...they are not a new race of people. And they give birth to kids with 5 fingers and toes which is further proof they are not a new race of people...they just have a genetic mutation.

2 Samual 21:15 And the Phi‧lis′tines came to have war again with Israel. Accordingly David and his servants with him went down and fought the Phi‧lis′tines; and David grew tired. 16 And Ish′bi-be′nob, who was among those born of the Reph′a‧im, the weight of whose spear was three hundred shekels of copper and who was girded with a new sword, got to think of striking David down

In the hebrew text, it literally reads: “the Raphah.” (ha‧Ra‧phah′). This is the father’s name and it stands for the entire race of 'giants'. They were exceptionally large people, big and strong. But they are not the same as the 'nephilim' who were the hybrid children of the disobedient angels in Noahs day.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Excuse the copied post above, I hit the wrong button.

The following Scripture proves there was a second irruption of the nephilim AFTER the flood also. That's what the "and also after that" phrase is pointing to. That's why many Bible Scriptures exist about 'giants' also existing AFTER the flood.

Gen 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(KJV)

Secular humanism flat denies there was anything such as a race of hybrid giants created by the nephilim (fallen ones).

I wasn't trying to use DNA as a proof of God creating the races of mankind in the begining. It was you that wanted to use DNA as proof that all races were of 'one' stock.

DNA proves there are differences between the races of man, which is logical since even today two of one race does not produce offspring of another race. If DNA revealed what you're wanting to believe, then everytime a child is born of any woman the child should randomly be of any race. We well know that is not so today, nor was that ever shown happening anywhere in God's Word, including with the sons of Noah.

Now that's evolutionary science at its best, which is of course pseudo-science. Lot of theories, but not one single link to prove it. Moreover, if it were true, then people would be randomly born into different races still today. We know that's not the case.

What? If that were so, then Scandanavian people ought to be having a lot of African offspring!! And even African peoples ought to be producing a lot of Caucasian offspring, etc. Obviously, that's not the case, which makes that a truly wild assumption, which is a marker of pseudo-science.

Well, The Bible does... point to other peoples already existing in other lands when Cain was cast out, with Cain going to "the land of Nod" and taking a wife, and also his fear he complained to God that anyone finding him would slay him. To counter that, some have tried to infer that Adam and Eve had many other children by that time, and they populated "the land of Nod". The archaeological histories fit The Bible better that there were 'other' peoples already established outside Eden where Cain left. The Assyrian Tablets of the Sumerian's own histories declare Sargon of another people from another land.

Sargon is simply a title like 'king', like Pharaoh, Caesar, etc. Sargon the first was the first one over the area of ancient Sumer-Babylon. He arrived among the Sumerians, built their first city, and gave them science of agriculture and canal building. He also began the first written history of pagan idol worship of the devil. That's where pagan culture on the earth originated.

There's much reason to believe that God created other peoples than Adam and Eve on His 6th day, because the Hebrew manuscripts show it in Gen.1:26-27 with Hebrew distinction between 'mankind' and 'the man Adam'. And God's law later given through Moses also aligns with that, since God said one of mixed race was not to enter the congregation of Israel to his 10th generation (Deut.23). That's God revealing His creation of the races, not evolution of races from one man.

Get a Hebrew Interlinear, and look at the Hebrew in Genesis 1:26-27. The Christian Hebrew/Greek scholar E.W.Bullinger in The Companion Bible has an Appendix on this also, (which the number escapes me at the moment). When Hebrew 'adaam' appears by itself, with no article and particle, it is put for mankind in general. But when an article and particle is included, it means a specific man. It works the same way our English does, like when we say 'man' only, vs. 'this man' which is specific.

That indeed was about the 'specific' offspring of Noah's three sons, as we're given all their offspring, including those of Ham's son Canaan that made up the Canaanite peoples. Yet, among the Canaanites in Gen.15 four peoples are mentioned with them that have absolutely no... trace back to any of the sons of Noah.

Gen 15:18-21
18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.
(KJV)

Good, you can read. Now tell me who those four peoples in bold are descended from. By the same way you posted Genesis Scripture above, you must also do that with the lineage of these four peoples. You won't find them at all in any of Noah's lineage. And that would point to what?

Moses was under the pen of The Holy Spirit. And The Holy Spirit left us enough evidence there that point to other peoples than Noah's lineage on earth at that time after the flood. So how did they make it through the flood, since they were not of Noah's lineage?

Maybe it's a good time to mention how far out some of men's traditions have existed to try and explain how the races came about after the flood. With Ham back in Gen.9, Noah got drunk and Ham saw his father Noah's nakedness, and told his brothers who then covered that nakedness. Then Noah woke up and immediately began cursing Canaan. Traditions of men then used that to say the Black people descended from Ham because of what he had done to his father Noah, and that they were under Noah's curse with Canaan. Because those rilers won't study all of God's Word, they have failed to grasp that per Leviticus 18 & 20 the idea of 'uncovering the nakedness of one's father' means literally to sleep with one's own mother. Noah's wife is Biblicaly considered to be Noah's nakedness. This is why when Noah woke out of his drunkeness, he knew what sin Ham had done against him. And the result of the sin was the offspring of Canaan. So now with that, one must scrap that event as being an explanation for where the Black peoples originated. God created the Black peoples on His 6th day, just as He did all other races.

Yet even quite a few scholars of history have used that false assumption about Ham for the Black people's origins, even trying to use the meaning of Ham's name which means 'hot'. In Gen.6, we were told that Noah was "perfect in his generations". The Hebrew word for 'perfect' there is NOT in the moral perfect sense. It's in the blood lineage sense because the Hebrew word is the same one used for an unblemished sacrificial animal per the Old Covenant. So if Noah's lineage was perfect from the man Adam, then how is it that no longer matters after the flood? It does matter per God's Word, even as Deut.23:2 later showed.

I'm aware of small undeveloped extra appendages some are born with, which are mutations. But I've yet to see anyone born with fully developed six fingers on each hand, and six toes on each foot (24 digits). That's what 2 Sam.21:20 is pointing to with the hybrid giants.

Uh, yes they are the offspring of the Nephilim, as Gen.6:4 showed us they existed "and also after that", mean after the days of Noah (which of course means after the flood). So it's like I said, they did not originate from some guy named Rephah, for Rephah was a later son of Ephraim, and Ephraim was not born yet at Gen.15 when the Rephaims were mentioned.

In many OT Scriptures, that word for the giants was not brought into the KJV English as Rephaim, but as various words for 'the dead'. Someone here might list all those cases if we ask.