Evangelicals and the Sabbath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you answer positively? As Confession of Faith? To Edification of the Church? For what you will Defend with your all?
I dont have to defend Christs Church it needs no defending.. And which church is it you speak of, yours?? What has mens religions got to do with Christ, what has Christ to do with the Harlot and her children

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I dont have to defend Christs Church it needs no defending.. And which church is it you speak of, yours?? What has mens religions got to do with Christ, what has Christ to do with the Harlot and her children
All church organisations, not matter whether they be large global structures, the small church on the corner, or the group meeting in the community hall, are man designed. Even if you have a home fellowship with friends and family, you have a man-designed religious organisation.

The only way you are going to get away from them is to stay at home and have your one-man church, then the only attitude you can have is that "everyone is part of the Harlot and her children except me."

Reactions: GerhardEbersoehn

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All church organisations, not matter whether they be large global structures, the small church on the corner, or the group meeting in the community hall, are man designed. Even if you have a home fellowship with friends and family, you have a man-designed religious organisation.

The only way you are going to get away from them is to stay at home and have your one-man church, then the only attitude you can have is that "everyone is part of the Harlot and her children except me."
Where do you think Christs church is,

We are all bricks in His church if we belong to Him, since we are all in Him we are always as one, but worldly people cannot grasp the spiritual things of God.

Act 7:46 Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.
Act 7:47 But Solomon built him an house.
Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Act 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Act 7:50 Hath not my hand made all these things?
Act 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

or as it is written

1Co 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Have you rewritten what Christ said to the people?
"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'" (Matthew 7:22).
Where did you get your version from...the Book of Mormon?

If referring to something of another's make it your own, the <version> you refer to is yours as much as it might have been mine if what you talk is not straw.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What has mens religions got to do with Christ, what has Christ to do with the Harlot and her children

What has YOUR religion got to do with Christ? Are you not a human?

Rather ask, What has Christ to do with my religion?! What if MY religion is <the Harlot> and I a child of hers?

This - you Mjrhealth - is overbearing, unhealthy and boring. You came here ONLY TO HIJACK THIS THREAD, it has nothing in it of value to you.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
My Creed and my Doctrine...

90073013_10207574342032892_4650226855918436352_n.jpg

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What has YOUR religion got to do with Christ? Are you not a human?

Rather ask, What has Christ to do with my religion?! What if MY religion is <the Harlot> and I a child of hers?

This - you Mjrhealth - is overbearing, unhealthy and boring. You came here ONLY TO HIJACK THIS THREAD, it has nothing in it of value to you.
This thread has nothing of value for anyone, except you, why do you think know one else is responding.

Reactions: mailmandan

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The 'Spirit', 'Holy' to false religion without exception turns out to be a solitary Humpty Dumpty who thinks he is Lemuel Oliver sitting on a high and wobbly wall directing his crawling, termite-like forces carving out and fretting at his seat down under.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Unhappily it is the case that those who understand the doctrines of grace most clearly are the very persons who are guilty of misunderstanding them in that they cease to follow through the full extent of these doctrines in the doctrine of the Sabbath.