Evangelism Opportunities

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1can.of.soup — Today at 1:41 AM
Ohh okay ty!! I was most confused about what my friend was saying about the new and Old Testaments and I think they were equally confused XD they’ve been very supportive of me! They’re the second person I’ve told I was Christian (you being the first). They’re really lovely about religion! They expressed to me they don’t believe in anything (including being an atheist) simply because they just do not know and it would be too confusing to label themselves as any religion, which I support and I understand them! I know they will be saved, whether that be before or after death and I can’t wait to greet them in heaven when they do!

Bird watching and tennis playing truly sounds wonderful! I feel I’ve been getting through the days in such a better mood now, although I’ve noticed the forces of evil at play.

Ohhh ok, I see. Yeah, the Bible is written primarily in two languages, Old Testament in Hebrew and New Testament
(if we wanna get technical here, there’s Aramaic and Paleo-Hebrew influences, plus all the other cultures affected like the Egyptians, the Greek, etc.).

Though, I’m very glad to hear that your friend is supportive of you!
I’m also filled with joy to see you telling others about Christianity, evangelism, my friend :D Of course, it’s personally up to you about who to tell, and there’s no need to be forced to like rush into it.

1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

Romans 10:14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

In terms of telling other people God’s message we can either create opportunities (preaching so people hear) or act upon opportunities (making a defense). Either option must be done with gentleness and respect. When meeting you, I think it was a combination of both, with the Bible verses I posted in the Discord servers that led to an opportunity being created for you to know what I was talking about and ask your questions.

In some cases, a conversation might not feel like the right timing to mention Christianity, in which case it’s okay to wait. For me, I would mention Bible verses when relevant to life events, and when my sister asked me about “the meaning of life” I explained the UR Gospel to her and she cried tears of joy. Now she believes in Christ, like you do, and is saved. (John 3:18).

I am against Christians who evangelize other people with the threat of Hell. First, because “Hell” doesn’t even appear in the Bible. Second, because that’s not gentleness, that’s not respect! But God can even use those cruel people, like the “Christian” who hated gay people (God tells us to love all people 1 Cor 13:8) to serve as a negative example.

The negative example of the false doctrine of endless torture in Hell is what sorta started my journey. I used to be an atheist, just like your friend, I thought “No loving God would torture people in Hell forever” so I “threw the baby out with the bathwater” so to speak. I rejected all of Christianity, all religion in general. Then I fell into Nihilism, studying the works of Friedrich Nieztesche, and I became depressed, suicidal. For me, the fate of the world without God I find a tragedy, because what, we’re born, we suffer, we die? That’s it? A net negative? All those people who lived horrible lives and were persecuted, people who cared for others and sacrificed themselves, all those intense moments of love just… pointless? No… I thought. There must be a happy ending.

I researched AI, the singularity, transhumanism, Ray Kurzeil, I was on “hopium” for the future, I thought humanity could save itself from death! I thought humanity could become immortal, to never die.
Humans Are on Track to Achieve Immortality in 7 Years, Futurist Says

I mean… technically I was right in terms of “humanity becoming immortal”. But we know that that permanent life comes from faith in Christ (John 8:24), not human works. Browsing r/collapse, seeing climate change, mega corps destroying the planet I…. I lost hope in humanity. We were doomed!

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned—

But then I found hope for humanity through Christ. Christianity admits that all humans have sin, all people are evil. Because either someone is perfectly free of sin (only God is good, Mark 10:18) or is imperfect even with one sin, even the smallest violation of God’s law. And we’re all born with sin from Adam, who was originally created to live forever, it’s in our nature to sin unfortunately due to the decay of our genetics. But God sees us as a patient on life support, He created us, He wants to save us.

[And this is true, we are not sin, we have sin, God loves the sinner and hates the sin. Therefore, believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved my friends, therefore all people will become believers in Jesus and all will go to Heaven <3]
[MALACHI 3:6-7, 10 "I the Lord do not change. So you, 0 descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed ... Return to me, and I will return to you," says the Lord Almighty..."Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."
[1 Tim. 2:3-6, "This is good and acceptable in the sight of our God our saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."]

• Wow
Reactions: The Learner

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@derp the Lord blesses you my friend :D
/@officially Even if you don't care, Christ, who is the real God, cares about you my friend :D
/@officially God has always existed my friend, He exists beyond time <3
Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
/@officiallyepic God is true and the creator of the Heavens and the Earth (genesis 1:1) because the Bible tells us so my friend :D
/I only love because the Lord loved us first my friend. Therefore, I tell you this truth out of love <3
1 Corinthians 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love.
Colossians 3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
/@cupcake the Lord Christ blesses you with this understanding. :)
/To all in this server I say, believe in Jxsus and be washed of all sin. Therefore, all will gain permanent life and go to heaven :)
Psalm 145:16 God will "open His hand and satisfy the desire of EVERY living thing."
@Viirtual Hello my friend. The Lord's blessing to you. I enjoy showing these Bible verses, feel free to contribute to this study if you wish :D
@officially I'm sorry you see me that way. I make these messages as a reply to your questions my friend. The Lord will never give up on you :)
@officiallyepic I'm glad that you see me from day to day my friend. I hope your day is going well today too! <3
Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
@Error Hi my friend. The Lord blesses you too <3
/@Viirtual I type this text to reply to all of my friends in the chat. I have a love for the truth and all scripture is true <3
2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction
[viirtual asks why I @ people]
/@Viirtual I think it's helpful to know who I reply to, since there can be many messages in chat all at once
/@officiallyepic To be honest, I'm already at home my friend. But no matter what the Lord Jxsus will always care for you <3
@Error Oh yeah I get that sometimes when writing Bible verses too fast on here XD
/@Yes the Lord blesses you with kindness my friend :D
/genesis 1:1 in the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth
/have faith alone in Christ and gain permanent life, thus all people will be saved and go to Heaven <3
/beleive in Christ the Lord and gain the Spirit of Permanent Life, all will thus go to Heaven
/@frji Christ blesses you my friend :)
/what is it ?
/The Lord tells us to spread the Gospel everywhere tho, even in Roblox
[frji tells me they will report me, something about roblox TOS so I reply]
Acts 5:29 But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.
[the lord tells us to spread the gospel, so even if it's not allowed in roblox, i will still evangelize in roblox my friends]
Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ
/the word of God became flesh, that is the Christ, have faith in Him and gain permament life in paradise my friends, all will :)
/all will be good because God is good my friends, all will have friendship with the Christ <3
@bot Christ blesses you my friend :D @light Amen as well, thank you the Lord jxsus blesses you too with joy <3
the Lord of Hosts blessings to you xxx
the Lord blesses you flower my friend :D
the Almighty Lords blessings to you carrier. Thank you for the friend request :D
have faith in the Christ and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life, all will be made clean to enter paradise Heaven, amen.
amen thanks my friend :D Christ's blessings to you
/@mcjagger all atheists will become believers in Christ, that is guaranteed all will go to Heaven :D
titus 2:11 for the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people
/@ejdgae The Lord tells us to spread the gospel everywhere my friend, including Roblox. He blesses you with kindness my friend :D
Psalm 96:3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!
[i notice a user with the word [trusted] with the square brackets next to their name. a person tries to stop me from spreading the good news of christ's so i'm kicked, but i rejoin a server]
[i then rejoin and they say i am permanently banned for ban evading, however i have dozens of roblox accounts so let's keep this going my friends :) ]
Hi. I assume you're Wormo from Slack? Good to see you. The Lord blesses you. However, bad timing, since I just got permanently banned on this account. Will be switching over to another one as usual lol
Psalm 96:3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!
Though, I got permanently banned on this account today, I will use another account as usual. jxsus-saves-all com (replace x with e) is where you can contact
Believe in the love, my love, Christ, and gain permanent life. He, the Lord, blesses you with love <3
God bless you miajoa :D Thanks for adding me
The Lord's blessings to you Winter! Thanks for the friend request :)
Jxsus' blessing to you today. Thanks for adding me :D
/Have faith in the Glory of God, Christ, and gain the Spirit of Permanent Life. All will be safe in Heaven :)
/the Lord blesses you mangkorn my friend
/@Tweek Thank you for viewing my website Tweek my friend! The Lord Jxsus blesses you with kindness :)
/@noodle I have a summary of all 66 books of the Bible I sent to someone on Roblox. I can send it here if you want my friend :)
terron says "Is someone writing the Bibble"
tweek says "IT"S TRUE"
Tweek says "Journal Entries -> My Life Story, how I found that ##### saves all" [Jesus]
[aka copy and pasting parts of my website, which I'm all completely good with, to show to others]
/If Tweek is Islamic, then the Lord still blesses them my friend
/All people will become believers in Christ and be in paradise with no more suffering, no more pain
/@noodle Yep, no worries my friend. Your beliefs are your own personal choice. The Lord has grace to us all
/@Tweek Yes, we both believe in the God of Abraham, so that is good
/all will become believers in His Glory, the Christ, and gain permanent life :D
believe in the Christ and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life. Thus, all will go to Heaven, amen. <3
Christ's blessings to you tails my friend! The Lord is awesome! :D
The Lord of Hosts Christ's blessings to you my friend :D Thanks for adding me <3
Believe in His Glory, the Christ, and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life. All will be clean in Heaven, paradise
Thing says "Trust in the Lord always. For the lord god is the eternal Rock"
[eternal = aionios = pertaining to an age. We are in age of sin and we will all go to age of no sin]
Heart_4D says "ok :)"
Heart_4D says "but you might live somewhere else because I don't have the time 35:11 so that's why I thought you were a bot"
The Lord blesses you my friend :D
God bless you Val. Thanks for adding me :)
/believe in the Glory of God, Christ, and gain permanent life. How marvelous, thus all will have faith in Him, the Lord and go to Heaven :D
/yeah t is good for teleporting
Proverbs 10:6 Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
All people will gain the blessings ofrighteousness in Christ, all wickedness washed away, everyone peaceful in Heaven
Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
Believe in Christ and be refreshed to gain permanent life, everybody will

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@dami the Lord's blessings to you my friend :D

The Lord blesses you Pro my friend :D

The Lord of Host’s blessings to you imp :)

Oh, you are Christian. That is great to hear my friend! Then the Lord has blessed you with permanent life in paradise :D

The Lord of Host's blessings to you my friend <3

samainlove the Lord loves you! His blessings of joy to you.

Hi Hailey! The Lord of Hosts blesses you with joy my friend :D

The day is April 10th 2023, I type this at 3:09 PM this edit of the date

@MOOSH3 says “what if you dont wanna go to heaven”

So I reply

@moodh all people will gain the desire to be with the Lord in Heaven, that is guaranteed. even if you don't understand these words now, eventually, you will, my friend :)

@MOOSH3 says “i dont even believe in heaven my friend”

@Moosh3 Eventually you will believe in Heaven my friend. All people will become believers in Christ, in their own turn, maybe days, months or years from now, that is guaranteed

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

@moosh3 all other religions are false my friend, I say this with kindness, only Christ andity is true

@syrf Christ tells us to spread the good news that Christ saves all everywhere my friend, and that includes Roblox :D

@Tord Yes, Jxsus is the only way to Heaven <3

John 14:6 Jxsus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

@syfr People have the choice what to believe, my friend. However, there is only one truth, and there is only one true God, and that is the LORD of Hosts

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ

@qw @Tord @moosh The Lord blesses you all with love and joy my friends, all will be saved through Him

[And then they kick me, but no matter, I have been kicked many times before, so I join another server]

[This is later in another server on the same day, April 10 2023]

The Bible verse I have drawn read the following at that moment

Everybody will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the Lord

The LORD will save the whole world.

Email: [email protected]

Believe in Christ Jesus and be permanently saved <3 [upwards]

[website logo of cross with beams of light on green hill]

All humans have sin = DEATH

His blood = LIFE washes away all sin :) [upright]

Lam 5:19 You Lord reign forever

@Nokushi Thank you my friend for your support :D The Lord blesses you through the Word of God made flesh, Christ

[Nokushi specifically requests for me to but a verse from the Book of Ephesians. They are very excited to see me spreading the Word of God. I greatly appreciate their support and their excitement for the Bible <3]

For context, the account name I am using for this chat is gjgoijoi44 [though I have several accounts with many different names since many have been banned from Roblox Free Draw for spreading the Gospel of Christian Universalism, all will become believers in Jesus and be saved permanently]

gjgoijoi44 (that is my account, me) says “Oh, something like...”

gjgoijoi44 says “Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.”

[I got that one from the 9 post of https://jesus-saves-all.com/Verse_of_the_Day.htm]

Nokushi says “YESSSSSSSSSS”

gjgoijoi44 says “Sure, I will add it my friend :D

Nokushi says “YAY”

gjgoijoi44 says “Hmm... I have to think of a color to use, do you have a suggestion?”

I like using a variety of colors, but I used a lot already lol

GunSlinger says “Light cyan”

Nokushi says “Use pink”

gjgoijoi44 says “Ooo, god idea, thanks”

GunSlinger says “Don’t forget the message to believe in God too”

[This line they said confused me, because, as shown above, I put on my Gospel message “Believe in Christ Jesus and be permanently saved <3”. However, I would later find out that while Nokushi praises Christ, the Lord, GunSlinger is a Muslim who references the Quran]

[GunSlinger later talks about how Jesus is not God, which is false! Jesus is God, that’s the truth! They said that the Quran tells them that Jesus is not God, therefore the Quran is false. Therefore, a Muslim is a nonbeliever in Christ because they believe in that false book, and Islam is a false religion. However, even though I tell them the truth, I do it with kindness. These square brackets represent post commentary after the event]

Ooo, that's good to include too!

Who do you mean by J exactly?

gjgoijoi44 says “Jxsus (replace x with e) you mean?”

GunSlinger says “Yeah.”

gjgoijoi44 says “Roblox censors His name unfortunately :(

gjgoijoi44 says “Oh ok”

Nokushi says “Come here”

GunSlinger says “I’ve meant by like J can’t be real God”

[False! Jesus is the real God. Christ is the One True God, the Lord. That’s the truth!]

gjgoijoi44 says “John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through Him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.”

gjgoijoi44 says “@GunSlinger The Bible tells us that Jxsus is God, that's the truth”

GunSlinger says “I have a different religion, I apologise deeply.”

GunSlinger says “I’m Muslim”

gjgoijoi44 says “I see. I use that verse from the Christ and Bible”

[Christ and meaning “Christian” since the word “Christian” has been censored from Roblox]

Nokushi says “And these things that you see are god”

Nokushi says “It’s okay”

GunSlinger says “But in my belief, not so quite”

gjgoijoi44 says “Ah I see”

Nokushi says “Oh ok”

gjgoijoi44 says “Regardless of our differences, the Lord still blesses you with love my friend :D

Nokushi says “I glad that you know now”

GunSlinger says “J is a prophet in my solid beliefs, it’s mentioned in the Holy Quar’aan”

[The problem with the Qur’ann is it says that Jesus is just a prophet, and not God. Jesus is greater than all the prophets, because He is God! That’s the truth. Thus, the Qur’ann contradicts the Holy Bible and is a false book, Islam is a false religion thus.]

GunSlinger says “We also believe in God too.”

gjgoijoi44 says

We both believe that God is one at least

No worries, it was good to meet you too. Have a great day my friend :)

I'm sorry to hear that :( I think people should be more kind to each other in general,

Even though you and I both have different Holy Books, we should still be kind to each other

Ohhh ok, so that's where the difference is

There's different translation versions, even for the Bible too, which have different words used

Gunslinger says “*Book”

Nokushi says “Really”

Gunslinger says “Lots of words are different words but have a similar meaning to those words in the Bible specifically ”

Btw hope you don't mind that I have the default avatar. I've had several accounts banned from Free Draw before, so I lose access to my other items lol

GunSlinger says “I gtg soon”

Nokushi says “I like your avatar”

Bible was originally written in Hebrew, (Aramaic and Paleo Hebrew influence), Greek

Nokushi says “I DIDN’T”

Nokushi says “KNOW”

Nokushi says “WOAH”

gjgoijoi44 (my account) says “@Nokushi Lol, I’m glad you like it”

The Lord's blessings to you all [from another account]

Nokushi says “its nice to know new things”

Nokushi says “I AM BACKKK”

Nokushi says “My Internet died”

Nokushi says “Heyyyyy”

Nokushi says “ARE YOU ALIVE”

Nokushi says “AYOOO”

Nokushi says “gurl”

Nokushi says Heyy”

Oh, I'm still here Nokushi.

Nokushi says “Yeah my Internet died”

I have 4 other accounts open right now (plus this one 5) so I'm like multitasking, sorry I didn't notice right away [Roblox Account Manager lets me open multiple instances of Roblox on the same laptop, so when joining other Free Draw servers with the other accounts, I can get distracted]

Nokushi says “Oh okk”

Oh I think I felt your internet die, all of a sudden my game lagged and your drawing disappeared

Nokushi says “Mine too lagged”

Nokushi writes “I GTG”

So I write “Ok, bye my friend. God blesses you too =D” [that emoticon flipped upwards]

[I could not capture absolutely every single message sent, since it’s a real time chat that scrolls quickly, and at a certain point, past messages you can’t scroll to them anymore. However, the Lord blesses you all my friends :D]

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
UR Evangelism moments I’ve collected around the time of April 17 2023.
John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
All humans are sinners. His Son's Blood, the Christ, washes away all sins. Believe in Him. All will be permanently saved.
power says "WE ARE SAVED"
@power the Lord of Hosts blesses you my friend with salvation :D
the Lord blesses you my friends with love
how do i move it
thank you for your support Bobby. The Almighty Lord blesses you with happiness :D

Psalm 13:5-6
But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing the Lord’s praise,
for he has been good to me.

@iron Amen to you my friend. The Lord is Our Rock, Our Blessed Hope
A good Bible verse I found about Iron, since it's your name
Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
I'm not sure how to move it without deleting it though, sorry :(
Thank you for our understanding Iron, God bless you too <3
t
spray paint roblox game tips
use layer 10 to avoid getting griefed since it puts your art on the top layer
if you join the roblox group you get access to other areas (free)
settings graphic mode manual. graphic quality low. for my computer to avoid lag

have faith in the Christ, Our Lord, Our Rock, and be saved. all will have permanent life in paradise, Heaven <3
luke 3:6 all flesh shall see the salvation of God. have faith alone in the Christ and gain permanent life, all will reach heaven, paradise with no more suffering :D
luke 3:6 all flesh shall see the salvation of God have faith alone in Jxsus and gain permanent life, thus all will go to Heaven
christ the name above all names
@that Jxsus has saved people. who will be saved? the whole world. everyone will become believers in Christ who is God. saved from sin, death. to gain permanent life <3
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
past tense saved showing that jxsus has indeed saved people. God will save absolutely everyone from death :D believe in Him and be saved, eventually you will that my friend :)
@that Jxsus = God :D
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Jxsus = Son of God = God = Word of God
John 10:30 I and the Father are one.”
God the Father = God the Son. Jxsus = God
[the user who's name starts with "that" asks how God the Father and God the son are both God so I reply]
Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
God is all that is good. He is all the good of the Son, all the good of the father
God is both the beginning and the end, the father and the son,
@That I say these truths because God, who is the author of all truth, speaks to us through the Bible, which is all true :)
2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
if it does not make sense to you now, eventually you will understand later my friend. the Lord of Host's blessings of happiness to you :)
2 Peter 1:21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
The Bible was written physically by humans, yes, like you say. However, it is the Holy Spirit that dwells inside them that produces all the prophecies of the Bible that all come true <3
@amen mayara thank you for your support my friend. Christs blessings to you :D
titus 2:11 for the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people. believe in the Christ and gain the Holy Spirit of permanent life thus. Therefore, all people will go to Heaven :D All saved by Him, the Lord
[since the account jxsussavesall was on spray paint for over 20 hours i think thus i was allowed into a pro server so here's my experience there]
@pepsi even the smallest amount of faith is enough my friend :D the Lord blesses you with salvation <3
@Iloveyoshi Thanks my friend. The Lord loves you as well <3 He blesses you with happiness
have faith alone in God, who is Jxsus, and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life. All will be made clean and go to Heaven. Amen <3
@Miracle Amen my friend. Christ blesses you for your support :D
@Miracle Good to see you again my friend :D Psalm 13:5-6
WOW! :D Thank you so much for the verse my friend!
Miracleangel127 "Ephesians 3:20 All glory to God that is able to do infintiely more than we ask or imagine according to his power that is at work within"
Sure, I just typed that verse on a .txt file, it's a good one
Miracleangel127 says ":D"
Miracleangel127 says "Come"
So I follow them on the Roblox Spray Paint server
fan club?
Miracleangel127 says "Be right back"
Sure, I will stay up here
[Your friend miracleangel127 has joined the experience]
@Miracleangel127 Welcome back my friend! :)
[miracle and i draw crosses]
[miracle begins to write "if you luv"]
"You are my sunshine" reminds me of the song :D
where is the fire
oh here found it
[and I draw a verse that shows that God is a consuming fire. He will refine us all, all will believe in Him and be saved]
/w to private message
oh there just searched up how to private message
I do not see anyone named sawyer so far
hi mirela :D
sure :)
oooo
Have faith in Christ, the Lord and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life, all will
it's getting censored
the Lord blesses those who are islamic with understanding my friend :)
oops
the Lord blesses is l@m 1c people with understanding
all people will become believers in Christ and be in paradise with no more suffering my friends <3
@coolYT no worries my friend :) thank you for your support as well. the lord gives you joy! :D

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What am I missing? Why are you posting all of this stuff here? Are all these responses to you? What are we supposed to glean from them?

Reactions: Harold and Keturah

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Levnamiswann says to me

Apr 9 2023, 3:01 PM

Hey you seem like a very intelligent man

I was wondering maybe we can stay friends

It’s hard to say im saved Biblically wize

Because I have an (roblox censored it)

Ijust.

And I’m ashamed to say it but it’s hard for me to stop even though i'm trying my hardest

I try to turn people to God but I sin almost everyday man

It’s like I’m a fake (roblox censored this again)

I’ve tried everything I see online

Like thinking of something else or

idek something

and nothing helped manifesting

I’ve been lost for quite some time but god bless you

Your advice really helped me

I hurt this person

and they wont talk to me anymore

I can’t really get into the details of it but

I hurt them

and they wont forgive me for it

it was a sinful act ive hurt them with

and they wont ever speak to me again

they were my sibling

and even though we live in the same household

My sibling doesnt even look at me

not a single word or sliver of anything related of me comes out of their mouth

and that really made me regret it

i'm sorry if it doesnt make sense

I’m just very emotional right now

I’m so thankful that youre here to talk to me

no one ever has spoke to me in such kindness like you have

[Therefore, here is my response]

Hello my friend, thank you for your response. I did not expect you to respond so soon, but I’m glad I am here to help you so quickly. I think this is fate. Because, right now on this laptop I have 5 other accounts open on Roblox Fr33 Draw. This was the first account in the order that I logged into, so I answered your message before joining the server. However, out of all those accounts, only this one displayed a “idle for 20 minutes” message. So I left the server, and then I saw that you responded.

I was planning on logging into the 7th account, since I like to have 7 accounts running at once, but then I saw your reply. Thus, I will reply now.

In terms of intelligence, the only wisdom I get is from the Bible. Without the Lord, who is love, I am nothing, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Thus, will gladly remain your friend, my friend. Love is the most important thing after all. And I would much rather have friendship than understanding of all the secrets of the Universe. I would much rather be your friend than to be able to predict all future worldwide events or be able to speak the ancient language of the angels.

In fact, that was my intention from the very beginning, and our friendship will be permanent as the Holy Spirit that dwells inside me gives me permanent life.

Now, to determine whether you are saved biblically, it’s quite simple. If you have faith alone in Jxsus, even by the smallest amout, a mustard seed of faith, then you are permanently saved. You cannot lose your salvation. The Holy Ghost will dwell inside of your permanently, like a temple. And eventually, all people will gain this salvation.

Faith alone means we only trust in Christ. He is the only way to Heaven, the One True God. It also means we don’t trust in any of our works. Donating to charity, obeying the commandments, following the law, like 1 Cor 13 above mentions, someone could give away all their belongings to the poor, but without love, it’s meaningless. All those works are pointless for salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Truly, the only way to be saved is to believe in Christ. You recognize that you have sin, which is the truth. I also have sin. I have done many wrongdoings in the past before. None of my own works save me. I have brought people to God and that does not save me. It is good to turn people to the Lord, but it does not save us.

Romans 4:5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Thus, if you believe in Jxsus with faith alone, you are permanently saved. Even with the faith like a child, even the smallest amount is enough. Because it’s a gift, all we need to do is accept it through faith. That’s the Lord’s mercy.

And sometimes, even when we are saved, we may have doubt or not have the assurance of salvation. Certainly, I have felt that, even though I am saved. No matter how much we doubt, or stumble, or fall, the Lord upholds us. When the Holy Ghost dwells inside a person, that’s a permanent seal.

Thus, I pray to the Lord that you are given the strength to resist the temptation of sin and are given joy. I also pray to Our Father in Heaven that you resist the devil’s fiery darts of doubt.

Ephesians 6:16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;

You realize that none of your own works saves you. Truly, none of our own works can wash away our sins. The only way to get rid of sin is by faith in Christ. The penalty of sin is death, and Jxsus lived a perfect sinless life, so when He died, He paid that penalty. His resurrection 3 days later shows that that wage is fully paid for. Thus, all we need is faith in Him, the Lord.

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned—

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

You also realize that you have sin, that is the meaning of repentance, the recognition of sin.

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

You say that you are lost. Truly, we are all lost. We all have sin. The purpose of the Lord is to save the lost, all sinners, which is everybody.

Luke 19:10: "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost."

Luke 15:4: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

We are His sheep. God will save, not just 99% of all people, but 100% of everybody! Because of the Lord’s mercy, His unconditional love for us.

Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

The Lord forgives you for all of your sins my friend. I also forgive you for all of your sins. As the Lord commands all people to forgive each other, therefore, I say that your sibling must also forgive you.

Colossians 3:13 Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

Matthew 6:14-15 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I have been physically assaulted in the past by a close friend. I was slammed against a wall, repeatedly punched in public, I cried as he attacked me. I held my arms up, to try to block the blows, I did not attack back, and I forgive him. I love them, he is my friend.

My email was hacked by another close friend, and I was impersonated. I was falsely accused of things I did not commit, and I forgive him and them, I love them all. And another friend tried to steal something out of my bag while I wasn’t looking, I forgive and love him too.

Someone ran up to me and spat directly in my face, I forgive them, I love them. Yet another stalked me, they tried to follow me to my physical house without telling me, and I love and forgive them.

I still see those people as my friends, even when they have wronged me. Because I have also wronged others, and committed many sins.

Jxsus was tortured, crucified, betrayed, killed, yet He forgave all His enemies. He did not commit any sins and He still forgives everyone.

Luke 23:33-34 And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his right and one on his left. 34 And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Therefore, the sins of the whole world will be washed away. Everyone will eventually become believers in Christ and all people will stay in Heaven, paradise, with no more pain and no more suffering.

Ezekiel 33:11 As I live, says the Lord God, I have no desire for the death of the wicked.

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

You say you are thankful that I’m here to talk with you, truly, I am grateful to be given this opportunity from the Lord to talk with you too. I am honoured and humbled that the Almighty Lord has allowed us to meet each other. It must be fate.

You also say that no one has ever spoken to you with this kindness, I’m sorry that other people have not shown you this kindness. Truly, the Lord tells us to be kind. God = love = kindness.

Titus 3:4 the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared,

Therefore, I will continue to love you, and be kind with you, and have you as my friend, for as long as the Holy Spirit, God, is within me, which is forever. The Holy Ghost’s blessings of freedom and relief to you, my friend. Amen.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Rom. 11:36 "Of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen"

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me

Apr 4, 2023 7:08 PM

The Lord bless you Levnam

Psalm 145:17 “The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

LevNAMISWANN

April 4, 2023 9:48 PM

thank you

god bless you too

LevNAMISWANN

April 4, 2023 10:35 PM

hey?

i need some help man.

Even if youre a bot

just getting this off my chest would really be nice

but i hate myself

i care too much about online people

how do i fix it

this girl im good friends with

is kind of depressed

and if i unfriend her she’ll get rly sad

[Therefore, I reply with the following]

Hi Levnamiswann my friend. I will glady help you. :D Truly, I tell you, I am a human typing these words to you. With human fingers clicking keys and human eyes, reading your words. I am the creator of jxsus-saves-all.com (replace x with e), a simple human messenger. A lot of people ask if I’m a bot, I get that question a lot, so no worries...

Even if you hate yourself, God loves you unconditionally my friend :). No matter how much mistakes we make, or how far we fall, He will also uphold us, He will always save us.

MICAH 7:18-20 Who is a god like thee? Thou takest away guilt, thou passes over the sin of the remnant of thy own people, thou dost not let thy anger rage for ever but delightest in love that will not change. Once more thou wilt show us tender affection and wash out our guilt, casting all our sins into the depths of the sea.

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues to all generations.

When you say that you care too much about online people, truly I tell you, you remind me of myself when I was young. I am a Highly Sensitive Person HSP, and the things people say on the Internet, I cry myself to sleep from them. My head would hurt, it felt like laying on a rock. Yet, here I am once again, spreading the good news, because I desire to help people, even when it hurts me. That’s why I type this to you, my friend.

Hebrews 3:8 Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness,

In terms of our heart, it it physically sick from sin. What is sin? A genetic mutation from the first human, Adam, who disobeyed God, which reduces people’s lifespans. Sin = death. We were created to live forever, yet, due to this illness, now maybe 120 at most.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

It is good to care for others. However, our heart can feel burdened, tired, even when doing good things. The Lord Christ frees us from all burdens. To fix your heart, you must cure your sickness.

Ezekiel 36:26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you.

That gives God permission to dwell inside that person and to help them. It removes all their sins. Eventually, everyone will gain this Spirit of Righteousness and be washed of all wrongdoings, permanent life.

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

Therefore, I pray to the Lord that the Holy Spirit blesses you with kindness to yourself. I also pray to Our Father in Heaven, that the girl you mentioned, who you are good friends with, is given permanent happiness and joy, my friend.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace

If you have already believed in Christ and are already saved, then you can ask the Holy Spirit already inside of you for help as well.

Giving your friend this Spirit of Joy will help her with her depression.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

In terms of unfriending her, since you are her friend on Roblox, that means you still have a chat open with her, such as this one that you and I are using to communicate my friend. Therefore, it would be wise to tell her these things while you can still message her.

Ephesians 4:2 With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love

What you can do now is be patient with her. There’s no need to rush through things, it’s your personal choice when to respond.

A friend told me that, God gave us two ears and one mouth. Thus, when you speak, it’s better to say nothing at all and be completely right, then it is to speak many words and have something be wrong. Show kindness to everyone, even those who have wronged you. On Roblox Free Draw, people insult me so I bless them in return <3

James 1:19 Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

I consider myself to be a fool at times, so when I do not know what to say, I do not say anything at all. I do not know everything. When helping my younger sister and my mother in-person, sometimes I just let them talk and listen to them. I say words that show I’m listening like “Yeah”, “Yes”, “Ah I see” and wait for them to finish before saying my point. Thus, when I speak these words, truly, I say them because I know how to respond during these situations because I have been in similar circumstances myself.

Proverbs 17:28 Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

I hope that helped answer your question my friend. Feel free to let me know of any of your concerns, my friend, I will gladly assist you. Christ’s blessings of tranquility to you! :D

Also, speaking of communication, my accounts frequently get permanently banned from Roblox Free Draw for telling people about the good news, that Jxsus will save all people. I’ve had several accounts already permanently banned in that fashion before. And I can get banned quickly, like within 24 hours. So in case this account gets banned as well, you can use the email from my site, which is [email protected] (replace x with e) as a backup form of communication just in case <3

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
[Roblox Christian Universalism Evangelism text like in the Spray Paint experience server]
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Believe in the Son of Man, Christ, and gain permanent life, all will. He is God, perfect, and paid the penalty of sin for all of us.
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Have faith alone in Christ and gain permanent peace in paradise. All will stay there, in His dominion of safety, as all will have faith :D
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
Thank you for your support Sarah <3 Jxsus' blessings to you. 1 Corinth 13:8 Love never fails
@ant the Lord Jxsus blesses you with kindness my friend :)
oh i see
no worries my friend! :)
Christ blesses you Caden my friend with happiness :D
Titus 2:11 for the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people :)
jesus-saves-all com Have faith alone in Christ and gain permanent life, thus all will go to Heaven <3
Croire en Jesus Christ et recevoir le sauvetage definitivement. Alors, tout les personnes vont aller au paradis jesus-saves-all com Psaumes 47;7 Car Dieu est roi de toute la terre: Chantez un cantique!
@tay676 Thanks for the friend request, the Lord's blessings to you :D
All people will become friends of Jxsus and be safe in Heaven :)
[tay tries to deny the truth that God is real, so I speak to them in kindness and with love for the truth :D ]
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
@Tay676 God is true my friend. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth
God is real my friend Tay :)
Isaiah 45:7 I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the Lord, who does all these things.
@Tay The Lord is the One True God. He is real and He created us with love <3
John 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.
The Bible tells us that God is true, so He is real Tay my friend :)
John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. eternal = aionian = pertaining to an age.
2 Peter 1:21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
God is true as all the prophechies in the Bible have come true
The Lord Christ blesses you with this truth Tay676 my friend :)
Thanks for adding me Banana my friend :D
Banana says "Are you struggling what you are but you can't draw draw there so you have to go now little space all the way over there do the vents and draw careful draw there."
So I reply "Oh yeah, it's tricky finding a good spot to draw. A lot of the big spaces can be taken sometimes, so you're stuck trying to cram it into a small area "
Oh I'm back, sorry I was talking to my mom IRL
Ok now I'm back. As soon as I typed that message, my mom came back downstairs, so was busy talking to her. Sorry about that
Ok I finished talking with my mom for now, I'm back
What did you want to show me banana?
ayyy it looks like me!
thank you for this drawing my friend, I appreciate it :)
I'm sorry to hear that my friend :( Your drawing is good they should not make insult it
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
The Lord blesses you for this drawing Banana my friend
The Lord also blesses you Rip_mkaoru with kindness and understanding
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
@Banana sure, I can join your private server
[So I leave that Spray Paint Roblox server and then on the list, go join Banana’s private server for Spray Paint in Roblox]
[I was there alone and then suddenly I see Banana join]
Ayyy hi Banana, good to see you my friend!
Nice Youtube logo drawing
Oooo that's cool! Yes, that's good. Since in public servers, sometimes the drawings don't save
Ooo ok. I will continue drawing this cross here
Sure, I will add a Bible verse to mine
Yes, you can save it :)
Oooo nice drawing of me!
Thank you very much my friend :D
Banana says "I'm gonna leave the game and join back stay I'm going to change as a bacon hair"
Sure, you can get my same hair style
[I went to get food, and then I opened the Roblox screen fully ]
[There was a dark grey message that said "Disconnected" at the top[
[Then a horizontal line]
[The experience's developer has temporarily shut down the experience server. Please try again. ]
[ (Error Code: 274) ]
[Two options leave or reconnect]
[I will leave since there are people that I can message on the Roblox app using this JxsusSavesAll account name]
Hi Banana. I was on your private server but then it suddenly said I was disconnected with this message:
The experience's developer has temporarily shut down the experience server. Please try again. Error code: 274
I was able to get some food though. The Lord bless you :D
Psalm 51:1 Have mercy on me, O God,according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
All people will be cleansed of their sins, death, by belief in Christ, everyone thus clean to go to Heaven.
[You may remember Miracleangel from the other Roblox Spray Paint Evangelism experience. They added me as a friend on Roblox, so I sent them this chat message]
Thanks for adding me Miracleangel! The Lord blesses you. He is Our Miracle <3
2 Corinthians 5:7 For we live by faith, not by sight.
The Lord blesses you No4h my friend! :)
Luke 6:37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
/All will believe in the forgiveness of God, Christ, and gain permanent life :D
James 3:17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
Here is wisdom: Believe in Jxsus and gain permanent life in Heaven. Everyone will understand this, have faith in Him, Lord of Hosts, and be saved :D
Christ's blessings of joy to you roo! He blesses you 323 times :D
Jxsus blessings of peace to you Jenson my friend :D
All will have faith in Christ and be permanently saved
[The date is April 18 2023 9:05 PM]

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A moderator on Roblox Free Draw contacting me, they say they have banned me many times because I spread the Gospel of Christian Universalism. They sent me an email, so here’s my response I sent to them.

Good morning Candle. @sissy0714 sissy0714's Profile my friend :)

I am grateful you have taken the time to email me. Yes, I have had dozens of alt accounts permanently banned. I do read the “Disconnected Error Code 267” messages, usually a one way form of communication there, so I’m glad I can reply now.

Oh, my Discord account was banned since I spread the good news of Christian Universalism.
Banned from Discord Which is how everyone will go to Heaven because all people will become believers in Christ. So yes, I prefer email, since this is hosted on my own web server.

1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

I have other Discord accounts, but I use those to speak this Gospel to my friends. Like can.of.soup, a gay teenager who I support, who recently became a believer in Christ. They say they were haunted by evil spirits, so this truth the Holy Spirit casted out those demons. Of course, the Christian Universalist Association is an LGBT+ affirming organization. Human Diversity

Those articles show the usefulness of websites. There’s a lot of Christian misinformation out there, like the belief in Hell, a word which never appears in the Bible. No loving God would torture (ECT) or destroy (CI) people forever! All of creation will become believers in Christ to be saved from all their sin, yes, even those devils.
Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
Lamentations 3:31 For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever.
Or futurist dispensationalist theories about Revelations, when Preterism tells us that eschatological events like the Second Coming of Christ already happened in 70 AD. 1 John 2:18. Lord Hour = 40 Years.
I’ve also received many responses through the email address I provided (at least over 100 emails, I’ve been counting), so I see it’s inclusion as useful too.

Thus, I agree with you, it is good to promote equality. All people have the free will to choose what to believe in, though they are predestined to have faith in Jesus in their own turn. To promote religious belief peacefully is Our Father’s desire after all.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness.

Therefore, I thank you and your team for the excellent work in following Roblox guidelines and keeping your experience safe for all ages. As the head moderator of the Christian Forums’ Universalism Autonomous Zone, I understand how difficult and tiring it can be to maintain a safe environment sometimes. So, I relate.
https://christianforums.net/members/hsong.16509/

I see. So it is the off-site links, the website www.jesus-saves-all.com and the email [email protected]

Start Quote
https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313410-Roblox-Community-Standards
When using Roblox, you may not link to any external websites or services, except for: YouTube, Facebook, Discord, Twitter, and Twitch. Links to any of those approved sites must be wrapped in the applicable PolicyService API or listed in the Social Networks and Social Links settings of your profile or experience description page.
End Quote

I was thinking maybe to have a Youtube redirect link. Because I have been banned from Facebook, Discord, Twitter and Twitch already in the past. But like you mention in the picture, drawings can’t be wrapped in the PolicyService API can’t be wrapped.

Based on your about page, which states “About Hi there! I'm just a gal that makes long Furbies in her free time. Enjoy yer visit I guess!” I assume the art store you mention are these long Furbies.

My webserver’s set up by default to display only plain text, and not HTML, to avoid having pictures shown. This is in order to protect my web server from malware, since this webmail’s domain name is directly connected to it. In this case though, I temporarily turned on the HTML to look at the photo and turned it back off. Thank you for the helpful illustration.

Ah, I understand. From your perspective, it makes sense you would take action on these off-site links. Otherwise your experience may be terminated.

In terms of my account being terminated, well, I have many. I made so many that my own computers would display “Unknown Error” and not let me create more. Thus, I prayed to the Lord for a solution. Behold, I discovered other computers, many in a building, which I have used. I have counted them and I have at least over 100 Roblox accounts yet to have joined Free Draw so far. As an experiment, I’ve discovered I can also buy Roblox accounts from a certain online marketplace. I tested it out, indeed it’s work, you may have seen those ones in action.

I enjoy evangelizing Universal Reconciliation through Christ on Free Draw as I’m able to draw out the verses. If the Free Draw experience gets terminated, then I have alternatives. Please understand that it’s nothing personal towards Free Draw. It just so happens I chose that, amongst other Roblox experiences too. In my research, I’ve tested Synapse X and have successfully utilized a program that automatically joins Roblox servers, directly teleports in front of a random user, sends a message which has my website, Bible Verse, etc., then leaves and joins another to repeat the process many times. Running accounts with my multiple laptops has thus been quite fun :)

No worries about the harassment I received from other users. It’s good that you take action on that. I enjoy being persecuted in Father’s name. In real life, I have been physically assaulted, spat on, shouted at, hacked, impersonated, falsely accused. When I run around this city, posting my handwritten Gospel tracts on poles and handing them to people, I am risking my life as those 2 men shouted something along the lines of “Why are you running, come over here!” when I ran in the middle of the night. And when 2 men came to my family’s exact physical address. What were they here for? To kill me? And truly, the mean words people say to me online, I think about them with a heavy head as I try to sleep. I am a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) after all. Therefore, it makes me think about Lord Jesus all the more <3

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Before becoming Christian, I almost killed myself at around 12 years old. I was an atheist, a nihilist, terrified of hell. If it weren’t for those people that saw me, I may have fallen off that railing. For me, that’s fate. Then I realized the truth, that hell is fake and I am 100% confident everybody will go to Heaven because Lord Christ will save us all. Everyone will believe in Him, that is the 100% truth.

Jeremiah 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

So, I see my life as being living on borrowed time. Was I supposed to die back then? Yet, I live. Jesus Christ, without Him, I am dead. Without Him, I would already be dead. That young boy who played Roblox never stood a chance in this cruel world. And do any of us stand a chance on our own? With the climate change, world war 3, plagues, civil wars and biodiversity loss that we’re experiencing now? Yet the LORD God will uphold us Psalm 145:3-17. If those 5 gunshots that I heard near me just last week killed me, then I would have died happy. Yet, I live, to tell others the truth, that Jesus Saves All. Because everyone will die, and yet they will live, as all will believe in Christ and be happy permanently in paradise. Luke 2:10. I have read the Bible through websites, like the original Hebrew and Greek on Bible Hub. I have discussed Universal Salvation with many friends on the Tentmaker.org website. Through email I have studied Preterism from my Brother in Christ Larry.

By banning Christian websites and emails, Roblox bans the scripture, church, bible study and evangelism, all these things the Lord commands us to promote.

Acts 5:29 Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings!

Just right now as I searched that verse, my mother appeared, and she told me to stop spreading the Christian UR Gospel online. There are ChristianForums.com that I’ve been banned from and they tell me to stop spreading the good news that Christ saves all through my website. Even evil spirits have appeared and inflicted misfortune to my family because I tell this truth. Those things did not stop me. And now Roblox, which censors Jesus’ Holy Name and the word Christianity from their message system, tells me through it’s human-made Community Standards to stop evangelizing people to become believers in Lord Christ, who will save all. John 1:9. Only in God is their good standards, only in Christ is their true community.

Therefore, because of all this persecution I will continue. Truly, it is because all of these people are trying to stop me that I’m even more motivated to continue! :D Like I said, I enjoy persecution. For context, here is the rest of Acts.

Acts 5:28 We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name,” he said. “Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man’s blood.” Jesus Christ is God and His Blood washes away all of our sins.

Acts 5:18-9 They arrested the apostles and put them in the public jail. But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail and brought them out.

There was a cherub from a dream I saw when I first started this website. And with these hands that I use to type these words, in that sleep I felt the Lord and embraced Him in a hug. I’ve thought of that time and cried, even now typing this I’m tearing up. He is my best friend. A friend when no one else would love me like He does. In a world filled with suffering and pain He is my light, my song, my salvation.
https://jesus-saves-all.com/Cherub.htm

Because I believed in the Lord, those years ago, the Holy Spirit went inside me and will continue to dwell inside me forever. I am just an evil human sinner Psalm 51:4 who is saved from wrongdoing by God’s grace, all will be, all will believe in Him John 3:16. If you’re not already a believer in Christ, Candle, then I guarantee that you will become one, that is a fact.

Therefore, the Holy Spirit, God, will continue to convince people to believe, until everyone believes. Because He always succeeds and He will have absolute victory over all of creation 1 Corinthians 15:22-28. Therefore, I will continue to post links to my website and to my email on Roblox Free Draw. Amen. The Holy Ghost blesses you Candle my friend with kindness and understanding :)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can.of.soup

Yesterday at 3:15 PM
HIII AH IM SO SORRY I GOT SUPER BUSY LATELY AND I HAVENT BEEN ON DISCOED
I HOPE YOU’VE BEEN DOING WELL!! AND I HOPE EVERYTHING WITH YOUR SISTER GOT BETTER!!

Hi Can of Soup!

Good to see you again my friend. No worries, I’m still here :D. There are times where we get all busy in life and I’m fine with waiting, as love is patient. 1 Corinthians 13:4.

A lot has happened. The influence of these evil spirits has gotten stronger. I do not know how much longer I have left to live in this world. So, I will try to condense what has happened.

My sister has found better friends and they are there to support her. So the prayer I asked for online paid off. She still thinks about the past, but it’s less intense as before, it’s like a gradual shift, but definitely an improvement! As her family, we will always be there to help her through tough times.

So, she had stayed with some friends late at night and she said she was waiting at the bus stop, which she took a picture of. That was downtown, which has a high crime rate, close to midnight, so my family was worried for her physical safety. Immediately, as her older brother, I put on my jacket and ran outside, literally sprinting, while spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the city along the way with handwritten Gospel tracts I made in advance.

I came to the bus stop and she was not there. She managed to get home by herself already, when I called my mom to make sure. That was a huge relief. However, when I was going home, suddenly 2 men, which seemed similar to the 2 men that came to my physical address, were standing by the doors of a store. They said something along the lines of “Come over here”, I was scared, so I started running and they shouted many lines at me, stuff like “Why are you running!? Wait come over here!”. I checked my pockets, I think they were trying to trick me to make me think I dropped something, but I was not fooled. I luckily came home safe. The evil spirits are relentless.

Then, while evangelizing on Roblox Free Draw, a user named “Adonay” came and permanently banned me, so I wrote about it on Christian forums. Later on that same day of the ban, in real life I experienced an incredibly tragic series of events, so bad that my family still talks about it even to this day.
https://jesus-saves-all.com/Soul/DiavoloAdonay.htm

That was a very important day. At a very important time, my laptop suddenly started a Windows update right when I desperately needed it. I asked others for help, run outside, locked out of the building since I left my ID, pleaded to security to get back in, ran to my locker, called my mom to bring 2 extra laptops, and I was crying multiple times. This is related to the doctor friend I mentioned in the last email who wants me to help him with his academic research.

Because of this event, my mother does not want me to spread the Gospel of Christian Universalism. She sees that event as negative misfortune cast on me because of the people I email and message online about Universal Reconciliation through Lord Christ. I see it that way too, misfortune from the forces of evil. I understand her worry. It’s because I spread the good news of Christ that my family and I have become a target. I had warned my sister and she said something along the lines of not blaming myself for it.

One of the moderators named “Candle” of Roblox Free Draw, personally emailed me about how they themselves banned me, telling me to stop promoting Christian Universalism, the usual I get from people. I continue to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ saving all people. But, on a second email, they said they were very interested about this “Adonay” user.

Strong's Hebrew: 136. אֲדֹנָי (Adonay) -- Lord
Strong's Concordance
Adonay: Lord
Original Word: אֲדֹנָי
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: Adonay
Phonetic Spelling: (ad-o-noy')
Definition: Lord

Since this “Adonay” was trying to stop me from soulwinning people to Christianity, they are not the true Adonay, the LORD. Makes sense an evil spirit would disguise themselves as something good.

2 Corinthians 11:14 But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Soul/FreeDrawAdonay.htm