Evangelizing with Universal Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I started making this list for a friend and fellow Christian Universalist, 2nd Timothy Group, but decided it might be useful for others too, so I'm posting it publicly.

Christian Forums.com (Debate forum. The one with the most active Christian Universalists. As well, the user Deafsilence is working on creating weekly meetings on Zoom for all us Christian Universalists to talk in).

Tentmaker.org (Only Christian Universalists talk here)

Christian Universalism Subreddit (Post oriented, with comment sections)

Christianity Board.com (Least active)

Christianity Forums.net (Less active)

City Data Universalism Thread (No separate threads, many Christian Universalists are here too)

Christian Universalism Discord (Have to join as member to see messages).

And as a reminder, please save the links of any good Christian Universalism discussions on the Internet Archive using the Wayback Machine. Or make an offline copy with WinHTTrack Website Copier.

That's all I have currently. Feel free to comment down below any that I missed :)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ. Believe in Him and you will be saved.

Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the earth and all the families of the nations will acknowledge God.

Universal Salvation, everybody will be saved. This includes racist people. All people who practice racism will become believers in Christ through faith alone, thus saved, and then become like Christ where they love all races.

As one person asked me “Are racist people accepted?”

So I replied with the following:

Hi, thank you for your question! :)

Christ is against racism. Christ was born Jewish, but many people in His Jewish community would be rude to Greeks because they were a different race. But Christ came to save people of all races, everywhere.

Romans 10:12-13 For there is no distinction between the Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

The Lord believes in equality between all races, genders, social classes. After all, everyone was made in God’s image. Christ commands us to love one another <3

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

All racist people will become believers in Christ through faith alone and be saved. That is, God will teach them to love others.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, I was writing Bible verses for evangelism when someone said “You should do Psalms 137:9 next”.

I had typed my reply “Thank you for the suggestion :D”, but deleted it and decided to search up the verse, just in case it could be perceived as controversial.

Psalms 137:9 Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock! ERV

So good thing I checked, or I could have stepped on a a proverbial land mine. It’s why I always watch out for wolves in sheeps clothing.

So I looked through this thread and then replied “Psalms 137:9, like many other parts of the Bible, is not meant to be taken literally”

So they replied “alright thanks for clarifying”

You may have noticed I said “proverbial” land mine. That’s because, Psalms 137:9, like much of Proverbs, tells of a spiritual truth.

Another common one is The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus. ECTer’s love to use that in debates, but when you imagine it as a metaphor of the Jews and the Gentiles, it makes sense.

he who seizes

שֶׁיֹּאחֵ֓ז (še·yō·ḥêz)

Can be seen as grabbing a spiritual hold of something, not physical. Like, if someone’s learning math, they can say they have a “grasp” on the topic. They aren’t physically holding it, they just understand it.

your infants

עֹ֝לָלַ֗יִךְ (‘ō·lā·la·yiḵ)

Strong's 5768: A suckling

and dashes

וְנִפֵּ֬ץ (wə·nip·pêṣ)

Strong's 5310: To dash to pieces, scatter

Is also used in the following verse as “little ones to pieces”

Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

Hosea 13:17

Return, Israel, to the LORD your God. Your sins have been your downfall!

Reveals that the reason why the little ones are dashed on the rocks is because of sin, which is their downfall, and the LORD, is trying to persuade Israel to return to Him, thus the LORD is actively trying to stop the children from being dashed on the rocks!

dashed on the rocks | English examples in context | Ludwig

reveals that “dashed on the rocks” is an idiom like “on the rocks”

On the rocks.

If something, like a relationship, is on the rocks, it is in trouble and may come to an end.

Thus, when the Bible says “dashes on the rocks” in Psalms 137:9 it means “ending a relationship”. The LORD wants all people to have a relationship with Him through Christ, thus, the relationship that God wants to end is the relationship humans have with sin in Hosea 13:17!

That’s why it’s a blessing! The little ones have a relationship with sin, so God “dashes them on the rocks”, ends their relationship with sin and dashes them against The Lord, who is the Rock (which is mentioned frequently in the same chapter of Psalms)

Psalm 18:1-3 I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior

3. Psalm 71:3

Psalm 71:3 Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.

Psalm 62:7-8 My honor and salvation come from God. He is my mighty rock and my protection.

Psalm 31:3-4 Yes, you are my Rock and my protection

Is God literally a rock? No, He’s not physically a rock. He’s spiritually a rock, his spiritual protection is as hard as a rock.

And now I just used Psalms 137:9 in spreading the Gospel by saying “The Lord is our Rock. He keeps the little ones on the Rock. Christ is our Rock. All will be saved through Him. He will save the world.”

So, what was originally used as a controversial verse meant to stump Christians has now been transformed into a powerful loving verse meant to stump those who do not believe, leave them stunned by the sheer awe and splendor of the Lord’s love for all of humanity.

Why? Because, it was always meant to be a reflection of God’s grace towards all of mankind.

2 Samuel 22:2 He said: “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge

And as well, thank you to everyone who has participate in this forum. Even a decade later, the discussion on here has helped me tremendously when spreading the Gospel of Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ to people.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 8:29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torment us before the appointed time?”

The presence of Jesus Christ is pure holiness and light. Because demons are so evil, just being in His presence hurts them. Notice how they shouted these words before the Son of God commanded them to go into the pigs. Christ hadn’t done anything to them yet, He just approached them.

Matthew 8:28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way.

So this shows that Sheol will be temporary mental anguish. The fire is the one people feel in their heart when they feel guilt for their sins. And realizing you’re a sinner is always the first step before understanding the need for a saviour. As some people have asked me “What am I saved from”. Sin, which causes death, as in, going to Sheol, the realm of the dead.

Psalm 119:130 The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

I’ve noticed when evangelizing, sometimes people have a painful reaction to the Gospel. Mentally, they experience anguish when seeing Bible verses, because they believe in something different or because their ways differ from the Lord’s.

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

It’s like that feeling when, you’ve been in a dark room for a long time and suddenly someone turns on the lights. Some may cover their eyes in pain because of how intensely bright it is. That light is God. And the Word of God is God.

Eventually, those demons will be exposed to that light. All evil people will be exposed to that light. The cross will light up all areas of the universe. Thus, everyone will have faith in Christ and be saved.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hell in Hebrew OT is Sheol in and Greek NT Hades. Both refer to realm of the dead. If someone dies without believing (unwashed sins), they go there, where they feel temporary mental anguish. A guilt that convinces them to believe in Christ and be saved. So eventually, everyone will be saved. But the sooner the better, it’s less painful.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi everyone. To preface, I am a Christian Universalist. Faith alone in Jesus Christ only saves you. God will save everyone; all people will go to Heaven.

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

Background Information

I was talking to a family member in the conversation below. They have seen Christianity before, but unfortunately only through the perspective of an extreme fundamentalist, another family member of mine, who would talk about and believes in ECT. She’s the type that’s turned away from even the mention of specific Bible verses, so I had to still reference them, but phrase them in my own way of speaking. I had tried to mention specific Bible verses to her, but she had doubts about it, so I had to take a different approach with this evangelism. (By the way, any Bible verses I do mention were not said in the conversation, but I added to this post as support for what I said to her).

Isaiah 44:6 Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.

Absurdism

So, I was talking to her while sharing a meal and she mentioned that she recently read a book titled “The Outsider” by French Author Albert Camus that she was recommended by someone else. I didn’t recognize the book. However, she said that the author believed that everything in life was absurd and I instantly recognized the concept as Absurdism. Absurdism is wrong. Jesus Christ is the truth of this world, and He will save everyone through faith alone in Him!

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

Nihilism

I know it because I studied it long ago alongside Nihilism by Friedrich Nietzsche with his Übermensch concept, which I mentioned in the conversation. Nihilism is wrong, which I explained with the reasoning along the lines of “If you believe everything is meaningless, then why do good, since that too would be meaningless? Why did Nietzsche create the concept of the Übermensch, the idea that humans should follow a subjective concept of good he made, if good shouldn’t exist be his logic? It completely contradicts itself. That is why I don’t believe in Nihilism”.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.

Religious

She replied saying that she at least believes that there should be some religion that humans follow. This was a good start. I had stopped the belief of absurdism from spreading at least. She then said that “People tend to believe in religion when they are struggling. There were many poor people in the past who would believe in an afterlife as relief from their suffering”. I agree with this from a Christian perspective, in the sense that, oftentimes it’s during intense periods of pain that people start to turn to God. That suffering is unfortunate, as I do not wish for people to go through unnecessary pain. I said “If people are suffering and the belief of religion makes them good, then that is good.” She agreed with this. This helped pave the way that at least the concept of religion is good. I would need to take further steps to bring her to Christ.

Psalms 107:1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Hinduism

I then had to mention her about the negatives of karma from the Hinduism belief to disprove it. “The problem with karma is it says that bad things happen to bad people because they deserve it.” I talked about some people who were Hindu who would withhold treatment from people who were suffering because they believed that they deserved that suffering for some evil in their past life. “I don’t care if that person was Gandhi or Hitler in their past life, if they’re suffering, I’m going to help them” I later said. Fortunately, she agreed with that statement, which is good since Hinduism is a false belief, it’s wrong.

Hebrew 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once

Catholicism

She talked about liking the Catholic Pope more than other Popes, calling him “cooler”. I replied “Yes, I’ve heard him mention that even those who are not Catholic can still be saved” and she said “Yeah, that’s really good”. I addressed this to try and lead the conversation towards faith alone salvation. I don’t want her to think that you need specific work requirements, like the Catholic sacraments of baptism or doing good works to be saved. You can only be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Some Catholics also worship Mary more than Jesus, which is wrong. God, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is the only one who deserves our worship. He is the only and true source of good. There are some people that identify as “Catholic”, or call themselves by any other denomination name and still believe in Christian Universalism. For me, the most important thing is that they believe in faith alone to be saved by Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13 What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Other Denominations

“It’s strange that Catholics would say that only Catholics are saved. They won’t even include other Christians in that.” She then agreed with this statement. Later, she mentioned “Scientists said the universe started with a big bang, but honestly, I can see that as God creating the universe”. Then I replied “Yeah, like big explosion of light compared to the verse in Genesis mentioning ‘Let there be light’, I see that as evidence as well.” I talked to her about the different denominations that exist, like Quakers, comparing them to the Quaker Oat brand, or Presbyterians, and talking about how the important thing is that they’re all Christian. I was then hoping to mention how everyone is saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

1 Corinthians 1:10 ESV I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment

Faith Alone and Universalism

I was so close to mentioning Faith alone and subsequently Universalism, but then she suddenly had to leave for work. At this point we had been talking for over an hour, and we had already finished our food. Don’t worry, we are still on good terms with each other, same as ever, and she was convinced by the things I mentioned. I can only hope that this conversation leads her in the right direction towards Christ. It feels bittersweet honestly. Even though there are a lot of supports of Christian Universalism that I have met online, I have never met a Christian Universalist physically face-to-face, of course other than myself. So, while the experience was a net good, I can’t help but feel a bit empty after it. I feel I was so close to revealing the truth to her. But I must trust in the Lord that she can be led to the truth eventually.

Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

Closing Thoughts

The expression “Rome wasn’t built in a day” fits here, I think. As much as I wish I could have evangelized her in the moment, there wasn’t enough time. I at least dissuaded her from pure atheism, so it’s progress. Though, I am in no position to judge, since I too was an atheist, even a nihilist at one point before I was saved. It took me years to be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ and then years after that to learn of Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ. So, I must be patient. That’s the reason I made this post. So, someone can maybe find this information useful. So, I hope it can helpful.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.
What God has accomplished for all people will not be desired by most. The good news to them is a stumbling block. We have choice. Most will find the Glory of God a consuming fire.....they will cry for the rocks and the mountains to fall on them when he appears. Not so with those who look forward to and love his appearing. The glory of God will be to them a safe haven......one long waited for.....a release from the oppression of this world.......the oppression and self glorification practiced by all who hate God.
God will not violate their choice just as he did not violate the choice of our first parents......just as he did not violate the choice of Judas.....just as he will not violate your choice or mine.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was shopping at the mall with my family and saw many signs that said Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Its common in the regular world to be fooled by these tricks where someone thinks they offer something free but its really not. But when Jesus Christ offers the free gift of salvation to all people, then its really a free gift. All you have to do is to accept. Believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

This is not just window shopping either! Just have faith in Christ and you will have salvation. Softwares online may offer you a free trial that expires, but the salvation you gain from Jesus is permanent. You are sealed with the guarantee of the Holy Spirit that will protect you at all times always. God will bring this loving protection to the whole world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world.

Eventually, all people will be sealed with the Holy Spirit and thus go to Heaven. Certification conpanies may be inconsistent when stamping seals of approval of products that are then later recalled for manufacturing defects, but God is perfect, all of creation is affected by sin, a defect, but God will repair us all, that is, wash away all of our sins. All we have to do is give Him our permission, to trust in Him. And the Lord is patient, as love is patient, and will wait until all of creation gives their permission, until all people are repaired by Him. And when we, as the product, initiate thus repair process, theres no work that we do to be saved. It's faith alone in Jesus Christ that saves us. Everybody will accept this free gift offered by Christ Jesus, rhat is guaranteed. And it will hapen, no matter what, as God has planned since the beginning.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people.

Businesses may have plans for the next financial quarter that don't work, but the Almighty Lord's plans always succeed, the Sovereign Lord's desires will always be fulfilled. God knows everything and sees all, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end and as it is said "Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty".

Even the best human surgeons try their best to save all of their patients, so how much more lengths will Our Lord, The God of Peace, go to in order to achieve absolute victory be eliminating all suffering in the world? Human doctors may fail to cure all diseases in a patient, yet they still try to help the best of their abilities despite their human shortcomings? Henceforth, by how much greater heights will Our Lord, the God of Love, climb to in order to save everyone? Especially considering that He is indeed Almighty.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails.

I thank you all for reading this, my friends, as I typed this entire post in a shopping store on a bench on my phone without any Internet access.

For me, these words come naturally because they are the truth, as is written in the Bible, the original Hebrew and Greek scriptures. It comes naturally because the Holy Spirit guides me to know what words to say, as I believed in Christ and thus was saved and permanently wrapped by the Holy Ghost.

As is written in the book of Corinthians "As all in Adam Die, so also in Christ shall all be made alivd." and "Christ shall be all in all"

Eventually, these words will come naturally to all people, as the Lord promised sinde the foundation of the world. (Gentesis 1:1). Everyone will be let into the gates of the city of Heaven, New Jerusalem. All people in all nations in all families will be healed by the leaves of the tree in that city. Amen.

The last line of the last book of the Bible, Revelations of the New Testament, ends with a blessing from the Lord of Hosts, Christ Jesus, the saviour of all. Thus, let us end this post with a prayer too, my friends. The LORD of Lords, King of Kings, Jesus Christ blesses everybody reading this and those not reading this with salvation all the same, as all will come to beleive in Christ Jesus with faith alone and therefore all will be saved. Amen. :)

As the book of Habbakuk says "Loom and be utterly amazed, for I am going to do something in your days that you will not believe, even if you were told"

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When talking with my family, I learned that one of my family members recently converted to Catholicism. Now, on the Tentmaker forum, I’ve seen members who call themselves the title “Catholic” who believe in the truth, that is

1) Faith alone in Jesus Christ saves a person from the wages of sin, death.

2) Eventually, everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus in the above 1) way and everybody will go to Heaven.

Denomination titles don’t matter. Someone could call themselves a “Protestant” or “Orthodox” and have those same beliefs too. Here, I am rebuking the beliefs of the Catholic Church organization.

First, when talking with them, they mentioned how this family member had to pass classes, go through a whole education system and follow all these lengthy steps in order to become recognized as a member of the Catholic Church. The truth is that the only thing a person needs to do is to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. That alone is enough to wash away all sins.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Going through this lengthy enrollment process also gives the Catholic Church this feeling of “exclusivism”, yet Christ came to save everybody, whether or not they are in the Catholic Church. That’s why I say the titles of denominations doesn’t matter. You don’t need to be called a “Catholic” or “Protestant” or “Orthodox” to be saved, but rather believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone.

Continuing that train of thought, to be saved we must believe only in Jesus Christ alone! They said this family member also prays to a human called “Mary”. The Catholic Church promotes the worship of Mary, who is just a human sinner like all other humans. Those who call themselves “saints” or “angels” or “gods” will not save us, only the one true Lord of Lords and God, Jesus Christ. We as believers in Christ have the confidence to pray to Jesus directly and ask the Father what we need with guidance from the Holy Spirit within us.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins. [Adam = Man in Hebrew. All descendants of man sin, Christ was born a virgin and has no sin]

Psalm 14:3 They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good, not even one. [aka not even Mother Mary, as she was born from Adam, not a virgin]

Now, are there people in the Catholic Church who believe in sola fida and universal reconciliation? Yes, as those two beliefs are correct. Then I rebuke here all things that contradict those two ideas. Some Catholics believe in a purgatory that allows for the existence of a forever hell that people who are not randomly “good” enough go to, which is false. Purgatory cannot cleanse us of our sins, only faith alone in Christ Jesus washes away all our sins, permanently.

From a Christian Universalist perspective, we realize the truth, that hell (aka sheol, the realm of the dead) is indeed temporary mental anguish, similar to purgatory. But that temporary length of time and it taking place after death is among only the few similarities between the two. That “temporary mental anguish” in Sheol is a result of the guilt people feel for their sins, the bad feeling you get when you do something bad, the law of reaping and sowing. People will continue to feel sad about their evil doings until they recognize their need for a saviour, as their own “good works” can’t save them. That is, they accept Jesus Christ as their saviour and all that guilt, all that sin, is washed away.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Psalm 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Interestingly, this family member called himself the title “Christian” before converting to the title “Catholic”. I don’t know his personal beliefs about 1) and 2), all I know is this title change, which is meaningless. So, in this case, I rebuke “Catholic” beliefs that conflict with 1) and 2) just like how there are many “Christian” beliefs that conflict with 1) and 2).

Now, the question on all of your minds is, “Why did this family member convert to Catholicism?”. It’s because he married a devout Catholic woman and had kids with her. Thus, a word of advice I say to you all, choose who you marry wisely, or be like Paul, and do not marry at all, each of us is given our own gifts after all.

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, I was approached by a satanist. I am a Christian Universalist. Everyone will go to Heaven. Everybody will be saved by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God.

1Cor 6:9-19

God hates evil.....whoever does evil here on earth will not see the kingdom of God.
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
[10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

I have talked to other people in my evangelism and helped them believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. The Universal Salvation doctrine has really helped people understand the love Christ Jesus has for the whole world. So, I am thankful for those who run the Tentmaker Org site for originally teaching me Christian Universalism.
You are destroying Jesus' witness by peddling your version what YOU think God's truth is. Jesus came for one purpose, to save sinners.
Yes, many are now called, but few are going to be chosen. Few are going to spend eternity with God. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit has been saying to the churches.

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

Of course, having more people saved through believing in Jesus Christ, goes against the Devil. So, I figured it would only be a matter of time before Satan sent one of his members to me.

1 John 3:8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

Yes those who do evil are from the devil. God cannot abide with evil of any kind. The only way to get to heaven is to take Christ as savior and his blood as our covering for sin.

Today, a person came to me and said “follow”. I went in the direction they pointed at, and then they showed me a crudely drawn picture of a woman with black long hair and a red dress to the knees. I think it was supposed to be a visual depiction of the “Whore of Babylon”. On the right side of this picture were various obscene words. I looked at it, and did not react. I think they were trying to offend me here. But, my mind was still, knowing that the Lord blesses those who are persecuted. I have had many people insult me for my beliefs, so I’ve become used to it.

Revelations 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

They then told me “follow” again, so I did. Then we walked. They told me that they were a satanist. Then, they later identified themselves as a “witch”. I think most witches are female, but I’m unsure of their gender, so I will continue to refer to them with “they”.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

They said to me “There might be other satanists, so don’t write God! God! God!”. I told them “The good news of Jesus Christ is happiness for everyone”. They replied, saying “You can wish people good, just do it without God”. A classic contradiction, similar to how the serpent tricked Eve in the Garden of Eden. God is good. There can be no good without God. The only good comes from God.

Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works

The satanist quoted what I said before “Lord blesses you” and then quoted another thing I said “A peaceful and happy afterlife for everyone”. They tried to persuade me into wishing everyone a peaceful and happy afterlife without the Lord’s blessings. Another contradiction. Jesus Christ, our Lord, is the only way to Heaven! He guarantees our happiness.

Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

They told me they had to go, but instructed me to accept their friend request on a social media site. I went on there and accepted it. Their username was “SisterWitch” with @SparkleHorse79 below it.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I said “Hello”. Then they said “I don’t believe in God”. I replied saying “I thought you said you were a Satanist?”. Satan is part of God’s creation, so it’s yet another contradiction to not believe in God, yet somehow believe in Satan.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I replied “Oh, so you’re an atheist then.” They said “I didn’t think I would be able to explain it to you”. While I was typing, they said “I have to unfriend you now”. They could see that I was typing still, so said “I will wait for you to finish typing that”. Knowing that they would end the conversation soon, I said “I at least want to wish you a good day.” They replied “I hope you will keep in mind what we talked about”. Then we said our goodbyes, them wishing me a “fantastic day”, then added a “:)” to which I replied with “:D”.

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

Afterwards, I then proceeded to go back to evangelising people. I was able to end the conversation on a positive note. All I can hope is that, in my kindness towards them, that I somehow managed to convince even the smallest part of them, to become believers in Christ.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.

I felt a sense of calmness throughout the encounter. I rarely spoke any words, and carefully thought what to say. Perhaps that was the Holy Spirit guiding me. I also felt a sense of great love towards the person, fooled and trapped by Satan. I am directly opposed to Satanism, it is absolute evil, but the prisoner, kept locked up by the Devil, I felt empathy towards them.

Ephesians 6:11 “Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil

But this was certainly a strange experience. It makes me wonder “What was this satanist trying to accomplish here?”. When Jesus was tempted by Satan, I also think “What was Satan trying to accomplish there?”.

Luke 4:13 “When the devil had finished tempting Jesus, he left him until the next opportunity came.”

Either way, the Devil’s efforts are for nothing. No matter what, I will keep spreading the Gospel truth, that everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ. That Christ Jesus is the saviour of the whole world and how we will all become believers in the Lord in a peaceful and happy afterlife.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people.

Reactions: Nancy

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have two categories of Gospel Messages that I use.

1) Those who already know about Christ (usually adults)

2) Those who do not know about Christ (usually children)

It may seem odd to have a category of "Those who do not know about Christ" since you might wonder "Isn't the whole Gospel message about telling people about Christ". Well, what I mean by that is, a lot of people have the wrong idea of Christ. As in, they falsely believe that a loving God will torture most of humanity forever, when all of mankind will be saved. They falsely think that you have to do good works in a Christian church to be saved, when it's faith alone.

My own mother is a Christian, yet she falsely believes that "You have to do more good works to outnumber our bad works to be saved", which I feel sorry for her for being burdened like that.

2) Those who do not know about Christ (usually children)

www.jesus-saves-all.com

All humans have sin = DEATH

His blood = LIFE, washes away, all sins

Everybody will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ!

1 Corinthians 15:22

In Christ shall all be made alive <3

Titus 2:11

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people :)

THE LORD WILL SAVE THE WHOLE WORLD!

Believe in Christ Jesus to be saved permanently, everybody will :D

It may look short, but I've spent many hours and many versions analyzing each word, guided by the Holy Spirit, to make the message as clear as possible.

Commentary:

I try to keep it short as much as possible, while not losing valuable information.

"Everybody" and "Jesus Christ" highlighted with yellow but I use yellow text for this example instead.

The underlines demonstrate that Christ = God = LORD = Christ Jesus

Website in blue so people know it's a link. (People are more familiar with www as opposed to http vs https. I personally would prefer using https since using a secured hyper text link improves your SEO on Google when people click it, but kids might get confused on what it means)

Permanently subtly shows the OSAS / Eternal Security, where once you're saved by faith alone, you can't lose your salvation.

Happy faces are crucial. Text lacks emotion. When you talk to someone IRL, you can see their expression. The happy faces show that I'm being gentle and kind with them.

ALL CAPS can be used sparingly, not too frequently since it can be perceived as shouting. But here, it shows a glorious shouting, like someone shouting for joy about God saving the entire Earth!

The term "Christian Universalism" is not mentioned, since some children aren't aware of "denominations" and see everything as "Christian". Others have mistaken me for a Jehovah's Witness (which is false) when I add denomination stuff, so it's tricky.

In some places posting external offsite links is banned. However, I believe children should have a website where they can go to find the truth, because I became a saved Christian by going to a website too.

Some kids have asked me who "Titus" or "Corinthians" are, thinking it's a "weird name" lol. I personally never noticed it, but kids can sometimes point stuff out you never realize XD. So, if you can, try to mention Bible books that have a more common name maybe? Like John, Romans, Mark, Luke, etc.

The history of Jesus Christ is important, His perfect life, Son of God, etc. But it's really tough to include all of that in this Gospel version, since I tend to gush (out of joy) and type so many words about how awesome Jesus Christ's backstory is. Like what you see right now XD

As a preface, I don't think personal information like age should be posted online. However, some people I've spoken to online, of their own personal choice, have told me their age, and I'm surprised how young some of the people I talk to are. Children are much better typers than you think! And they are very smart too. Some of the toughest questions I've had to answer come from children, because they're honest and frank, and will ask what's on their mind. But, I follow up by telling them that for safety reasons it's best not to reveal this information online.

I've had many personal experiences where people have stalked me, tried to hack me, frame me for evil things, etc. I forgive all those people of course, but, especially since I want to protect my family, it shows how important it is to keep your information safe and secure. There's some groups out there that are so evil that they've, well I can't even say. I just typed out a whole paragraph explaining it, but then, I deleted it, I'm sorry, I really can't say. In Heaven, hopefully I'll be able to explain the situation to you. Anyways.

That website link leads them to a longer version of the Gospel which reads (https://jesus-saves-all.com/ for colored version)

How to go to Heaven

1) Everyone is born a sinner.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is not a righteous person on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

2) The wages of sin is death.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death

3) Jesus Christ, the Lord, lived a perfect life and died for our sins

1 John 3:5 You know that He appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin.

4) Jesus Christ. the Saviour, came back to life, He paid for sin.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

5) Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to wash away your sins.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to His own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

6) Even those who are not believers yet, who die and go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, will eventually trust in Jesus Christ and be saved.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

7) Everybody will eventually become believers in Jesus Christ, and thus all will be saved from sin.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Commentary

I made my website with an old copy of Microsoft Word and manually exported all the sites to .HTM formats and linked up everything myself.

This was done to save on memory. Many people use mobile phones, which loads things slowly, and use a lot of memory with data. I made sure my website is in the kilobytes, so even the oldest phone and slowest internet connection can learn the truth. Many fancy website templates use megabytes of data to load. For me, I like to get straight to the point personally. Nothing fancy, just the Gospel truth.

You may think I'm exaggerating here, but looking at the awstats and analog stats of my site on CPanel, there have been dozens of failed requests, which still surprises me. Like, already I'm making my site as barebones as possible here XD So yeah, imagine how bigger that number would be if it was a fancier site like this one.

White screens hurt my eyes, so I made the background black. Not optimal for printing, but they can always copy paste. This may sound silly, but the website that I was saved on was formatted just like my website, and I really appreciated the dark background lol

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

Christ will save everyone. Have faith alone in Jesus and be saved, amen.

What is the best version of the Bible?

Well, that would be the original Hebrew, Koine Greek and Aramaic scriptures, as they are the breathed out words of Jesus Christ, as He inspired and spoke out through His prophets.

But the answer you’re probably looking for, especially since you’re reading this in English is.

What is the best English version of the Bible?

Since the Bible wasn’t originally written in English, this will be a translation. So a better way to phrase this questions is:

What is the best English translation of the Bible?

This is important, since the translation process is done by humans. And we as humans are capable of making mistakes. It’s why it’s important to cross reference different translations of the Hebrew and Greek text on sites like Biblehub

For some verses, one version is better than the other. For instance, with Titus 2:11

Best Bible Translation

English Standard Version (ESV)

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

New International Version (NIV)

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

King James Version (KJV)

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

(It’s more accurate to call it the King James Version, KJV, rather than the King James Bible. This is because the term “King James Bible” is used by fundamentalists, KJV-onlyists who only read that specific 1611 version.)

So, while it is best to read multiple versions of the Bible and look through different translations, some translations are more accurate to the original text than others.

Here’s a list of Bible versions I’ve found that I’ve enjoyed. I make this post because I wish to archive some of them on this website.

Holy Bible Aionian Edition

Here’s an interesting one, Aionian Bible.

To quote the user joeteekay from the Tentmaker forum “The Aionian Bible is a great improvement over the modern popular translations in use today such as the NIV, RSV, NKJV, among others. It correctly uses the words hades rather than hell, age or ages (eon or eons) rather than eternity or forever and ever, and gehenna rather than hell. This is consistent with the Greek.” End quote.

http://tentmaker.org/e-sword_modules/index.html

Doing some Internet sleuthing

Make sure you trust v9-vgnt.exe before you open it

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen couldn't verify if this file is safe because it isn't commonly downloaded. Make sure you trust the file you're downloading or its source before you open it.

Name: v9-vgnt.exe

Publisher: Unknown

Forums List

Best Bible Translation

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Insults​

[Summary: @VsdAd thinks I’m a robot. @Birb promotes Satanism. @Bear, believer in Christ, but insults others. @Sleezy, friend of Bear. And @me of course. I use different account names.]

@VsdAd I am not an admin here, I am only a human messenger of Christ's truth, that all will be saved by faith alone in Him :)

@Birb Christianity, is unlike other religions, where people follow rules out of fear of punishment. Believe in Christ and be saved. Thus, a relationship of love.

@VsdAd I am not a robot, I am a human typing these messages to you my friend

Lol, do my messages sound that robotic XD

[And a person comes and believes I’m a robot so I say]

I can prove to you the Bible is true

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

@Birb All gay and transgender people will go to Heaven. Because the only thing that matters to be saved is believing in Christ with faith alone.

And that includes other parts of the spectrum, like 2SLBT. Faith alone in Jxsus is the only important thing. That's the only way to Heaven :D

@Birb Those who don't believe stay in Sheol when they die, the realm of the dead. There's no physical torture or anything btw

No loving God would torture people forever. It's just, temporary seperation from God, until they are convinced to believe in Christ

@VsdAd If someone wants to be in Hell aka Sheol, then they can stay there for as long as they want, that's their choice,

@VsdAd Eventually, after who knows how long, months or years, they'll realize they'd rather be in Heaven and believe in Christ and be saved.

@Birb Denomination is just a bunch of titles. But people call me a "Christain Univeralist". I believe everyone will go to Heaven. As Christ saves all.

Heb. 8:11 "ALL shall know the Lord, from the least of them to the greatest of them."

Hello Bear my friend!

I was just talking to Birb and Vsad about Christianity

Oh, sorry. Sometimes I'm AFK since I talk to family members IRL and help them with projects.

You can email me on my website and I can respond that way, since live chat goes by very quick lol. Or message on

@Birb Greek Mythology has multiple Gods and they believe people are tortured forever if they don't believe, which is cruel.

There is only one God and He is a God of love, a God of Peace, He is the Lord Jxsus.

@Bear Hello my friend!

@VSdAd Christ is real, His words are real. I am just a messenger for His truth

that's really awesome!!

my friend, I am truly honored and humbled that you made this drawing and message.

This is very true! Holy holy holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come.

Lets not kick them.

I am answering they're questions about Christianity, they are interested in learning the truth.

Christ, the name above all names.

If you kick them, it will prevent them from learning more about Jxsus. I wish to educate them the truth my friend

Of course, the Lord commands us to honor Him. But He also says to preach the Gospel everywhere, even when we are persecuted.

I love the Lord too. But we must show them Bible verses, to teach them the errors in their ways, that's the only way to get to them.

@Bear That is very good my friend, to keep the commandments of God, it is an instance of the fruit that results after salvation through faith alone.

[And bear starts spamming the word HARAM]

Haram? What does that mean?

And bear says “it means forbidden” in reference to an upside down cross that someone drew on a Bible verse.

Oh I see, that's interesting, I did not know that. Thanks for the info my friend

And bear says “Won’t be funny when you’re burning in Hell for eternity” (FALSE!!!)

So I say @Bear Nobody will burn in Hell for eternity. Hell will be emptied out. All people in Sheol will be convinced to believe in Christ and be saved, my friend

Psalm 145:16 God will "open His hand and satisfy the desire of EVERY living thing."

The wages of sin is death, as shown in Book of Romans, thus they are stuck in Sheol, the realm of the dead. There's no physical torture forever, no loving God would do that.

Christ paid the wages of sin, death, and resurrected. Thus, death is the consequence. And everyone will eventually believe in Christ, be washed of their sins and be made alive.

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

[And Bear wrote down a harsh insult, like a swear word, at others]

@Bear Why do you write down this insult? We must love each other, not hate

I would like to apologize on behalf of bear, this is not loving at all :(

@Bear do not insult them, bless them.

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them

Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

@Bear Please do not insult them, my friend

Bear my friend, do you remember what Jxsus said when Christ was crucifed? He said

Luke 23:34 And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” And they cast lots to divide his garments.

[And Bear says he does not want to bless them]

1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing

Bear, please. We must be nice to them.

Luke 6:28 Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.

@Bear Do not insult them, the Lord Christ commands us to be nice to people.

Luke 6:27 But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

@Vsdad I wish you a nice day too my friend, Christ blesses you :D

Why do you call me good? There is nobody who is good except Our Father, who is in Heaven.

Only faith alone in Christ makes someone righteous

Oh, I see now Birb.

Listen Bear. Christ commands us to love others, to spread the Gospel with respect and kindness.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

John 13:35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

The Lord is against bullying people, He is against personal harassment and verbal abuse

@Bear Christ had love for all people, even for us, while we were still sinners

@Bear Leave vengeance and judgement to the Lord, we are all sinners, who are we to cast stones at others?

The Lord alone is righteous, only He can judge, and yet, He chose to die for us and save us all.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

@Bear. Hold in your wrath and anger, and let the Lord avenge you instead. He will be the judge

The Lord is aware of all things, good and bad, that people do. He will be the judge of the whole world.

The Lord is aware of everything, He knows everything, He is omnipresent, omniscient. He is the author of all good.

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Why do you say animals are good? Why do you say humans are good? There is no one who is good except the Lord God Almighty

Colossians 2:9 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,

We must not hate them as a person.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude.

Why do you hate people, when Christ commands us to love people?

Hyince says “I saw you last night, why don’t you take a break, bud?”

@Hyince Like the Cherubim, similarly I have no rest. Day and night I will proclaim "Holy holy holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come"

Though, I do sleep, don't worry lol. But I like to keep on to answer people's questions :)

@Hyince Christ has commanded us to spread the Gospel everywhere, to all people, such as the people here my friend.

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Also, I go into the real world and spread the Gospel in the city too. But when I'm at home, resting, since it's dark and cold out tonight, I spread the Gospel online too.

If you're in my area, maybe we'll run into each other in public some day lol

I am a Christian. Thus, I believe Christ will save everyone through faith alone, and all people will go to Heaven eventually.

The God of Peace will soon crush Satan under his feet

Romans says, we are all sinners. Only faith alone in Christ washes away our sins. Like Original Sin we are born with from Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

@Bear Even all the lost sheep will return to the Shepard, Christ, by faith alone and be saved.

Bear, you and I may be first, but rest assured, there are plenty more to come.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

@Bear Unfortunately, there are those who hate Jxsus, and that is evil. Only God is good. All people are sinners. Only faith alone in Christ washes away all sins.

The LORD is against all the evil in the world, He rebukes inequity.

@Hyince And Christ will restore order to these lands, a New Heaven, New Jerusalem, will be made, with a tree at the center for the healing of all nations!

@Bear I hope they took Christ's truth to heart, and realized the error in their ways.

Let sleezy stay, they are friend of Bear, and Bear is my friend too

A spiritual battlefield

What is this?

Making children cry? That is evil

We must not make the children cry

Let us convert the evil person to righteousness, to Christ

Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

This person makes children cry, that is evil

We must protect children, their bodies are temples

Why does this mention abuse, that is evil

The Lord is against evil. That person promoted abuse.

The Lord loves the person, but hates the sin. That's the truth.

Nice Bear, I agree with that!

Alright, now this is how it's done!

@Bear Gonna have a great time celebrating with you in Heaven my friend!

1 John 3:4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

YES!!!! Everyone in this server, believe in Christ to wash away your sins!!!

@Bear Well, there's gonna be rivers there, like the garden of Eden, that's for sure.

Imagine what sort of things God will create for those who love them.

Like, looking around at the stars in the galaxy, the planets. How awesome and marvelous the Lord's might is!!!!

I will draw a tree for the healing of all nations in New Jerusalem.

AMEN!!!!

Revelation 22:2 Through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

You looking fresh off the block

Got that summer style goin on, looks just like you!

Don't kick Sleezy

Wow, Sleezy that was a close kick

Lol they goin after me now fr

They be doublin down

I took a screenshot so I will copy a portion of the conversation to @Birb.

Birb says “What is your religion”

I say “Christian”

Birb says “Satanists, like if you’re child said one day they we’re one would you try to change them”

I say “Yes with kindness”

Birb says “Why though”

I say “Satan wants to torture everyone”

Birb says “But what if they seem himself good?”

I say “No one is good except God”’

Birb says “What if they see him as god”

I say “There is only one God, the LORD”

I'm back my friend Bear and Sleezy!!!

We got the whole gang here

If that pitbull was going after my child I would run straight at the dog and take it down, I must protect my family.

one of the most realistic drawings i've seen on here, fr

dude's popping off, shouting "LETS GOOOOO!!!!"

10/10 for realism, EZ

like if i took a photo of him, he'd look just like that

yooo searched on google. looks just like him!!!!

aw many i was gonna friend her fr

she left before i could send a fr smh

tbh, i think you can still say your point without adding any extra insulting words

like, it's good you're rebuking people for evil, just don't add any like personal insults. attack the sin, not the person, if that makes sense.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there would be no need for either repentance or faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. But your idea is totally incorrect.
I would add a step to what Harold is saying. I think what he means is that EVENTUALLY everyone will end up in heaven.

I believe in the judgment. But judgment with purpose. Restorative and corrective judgment.
The purpose being mercy, redemption and reconciliation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Harold

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would add a step to what Harold is saying. I think what he means is that EVENTUALLY everyone will end up in heaven.

I believe in the judgment. But judgment with purpose. Restorative and corrective judgment.
The purpose being redemption and reconciliation.
People's choice is respected.....even Satan's choice is respected by God. They will reap what they sow.

Interestingly, sin is defined in the OT as transgression of the law yet Jesus defines it as not believing in him. In other words, not trusting in God's judgement.....and what is God's judgement? ....is it not 'forgiven' ?

Those murdering Jesus are representative of us (humanity) and Jesus prays that they be forgiven. Do we think that the Father whose will Jesus came to do has a different attitude to Jesus' prayer?

Yes, people are forgiven but not all want it.....in fact, most fight tooth and nail and trust their own ideas, their own judgements......just as A&E did.....the promise to them as a result was, 'you will surely die' (notice the word 'surely')

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People's choice is respected.....even Satan's choice is respected by God. They will reap what they sow.
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Why would the will of God be thwarted by his creation?
I don't think this argument holds up at all.
Interestingly, sin is defined in the OT as transgression of the law yet Jesus defines it as not believing in him. In other words, not trusting in God's judgement.....and what is God's judgement? ....is it not 'forgiven' ?
Yes, I agree, that is interesting.
Does it make sense to kill someone because they didn't accept a gift from you?
Those murdering Jesus are representative of us (humanity) and Jesus prays that they be forgiven. Do we think that the Father whose will Jesus came to do has a different attitude to Jesus' prayer?
That's a great point, thanks.
Yes, people are forgiven but not all want it.....in fact, most fight tooth and nail and trust their own ideas, their own judgements......just as A&E did.....the promise to them as a result was, 'you will surely die' (notice the word 'surely')
Is it not a sin for us to not forgive?
Can God forgive us if we don't forgive others? (Matthew 6:15)

If God expects that from us, what should we expect of Him?
Does He operate according to a lower moral standard than he holds us to?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Why would the will of God be thwarted by his creation?
Could it be that God knowing the beginning from the end has not had his will thwarted by his creation at all but rather fulfilled?....I think so.
Is it not a sin for us to not forgive?
Can God forgive us if we don't forgive others? (Matthew 6:15)

If God expects that from us, what should we expect of Him?
Does He operate according to a lower moral standard than he holds us to?
If you will not forgive others you will not have the capacity to believe God will and has forgiven you.

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be that God knowing the beginning from the end has not had his will thwarted by his creation at all but rather fulfilled?....I think so.
With forethought and intent then?
That God would by plan and purpose see to it that the majority of humankind would be damned?
What does that say about his character?

If you will not forgive others you will not have the capacity to believe God will and has forgiven you.
Capacity? Not have the capacity?
What do you make of this?

Matthew 6:15 NIV
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The purpose being mercy, redemption and reconciliation.
This is exactly CORRECT! :D

Yes, everyone will EVENTUALLY end up in Heaven. How does someone go to Heaven? By faith alone in Jesus Christ! That's the only way!
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

• Love
Reactions: St. SteVen

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there would be no need for either repentance or faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. But your idea is totally incorrect.
you miss understand what is being said , its only because of Jesus and what he did on the cross and resurrection that we can have repentance from sin or life in the Father John 14:6 Jesus said no man comes to the father but through me. Col 1:19-22 God was pleased to have all fullness dwell in him and through him to reconcile to himself all things on earth or in heaven by Jesus. Acts 3:21 In Jesus Christ is the restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. The need for repentance is not diminished its elevated to all Gods creation .

• Love

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Harold,
This "Universal" thing is NOT the true gospel of God. What would you say to the following scripture verses, as you have never quoted a one of them:

“For many are invited, but few are chosen.”
Matthew 22:14

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: …"
Matthew 7:13,14

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
Matthew 20:16

"And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.”
Luke 13:23b-24

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:"
Matthew 25:41

In Mark 14:21, Jesus said, ‘The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.’

it doesn't sound like Judas is heaven bound..Please think on these verses as we need to constantly pray for God to call unbelievers to His son.
God bless and I hope you will "see" the truth.
So you are from the camp that thinks we can only accept Jesus while in the mortal body then? Do you believe John 14:6 "no one comes to the Father but through me" ? If you believe what Jesus spoke then ask yourself how did all those that followed Yahwey from Adam till Jesus get to the father if they did not accept Jesus after their motal body was dead. You either have to have multiple paths to the Father making Jesus a liar or all those who came before Jesus can't see the Father, those are your only choices. Those vs you quoted are talking about the result of this age they don't talk about the age to come.

• Love