Evangelizing with Universal Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are from the camp that thinks we can only accept Jesus while in the mortal body then? Do you believe John 14:6 "no one comes to the Father but through me" ?
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
! (+ I and II!) ← my camp?

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is exactly CORRECT! :D

Yes, everyone will EVENTUALLY end up in Heaven. How does someone go to Heaven? By faith alone in Jesus Christ! That's the only way!
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
I firmly believe that too many people equate the judgment and punishment as being the same thing but that is not correct. Let me give you a word picture ; If I murder some one I am judged as a murderer that judgment is never ending it does not go away, but then I am punished and that has a start date and an end date. So the judgment is unending (eternal) but the punishment is not. Fortunately God has made a way for us to be seen as if we never sinned by trusting in Jesus and following him, giving up our soul to him dyeing to self or flesh , if we do this we are judged as clean our sins are forgotten as if we never did them in Gods eyes and no Lake of Fire for us.

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: St. SteVen

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started making this list for a friend and fellow Christian Universalist, 2nd Timothy Group, but decided it might be useful for others too, so I'm posting it publicly.

Christian Forums.com (Debate forum. The one with the most active Christian Universalists. As well, the user Deafsilence is working on creating weekly meetings on Zoom for all us Christian Universalists to talk in).

Tentmaker.org (Only Christian Universalists talk here)

Christian Universalism Subreddit (Post oriented, with comment sections)

Christianity Board.com (Least active)

Christianity Forums.net (Less active)

City Data Universalism Thread (No separate threads, many Christian Universalists are here too)

Christian Universalism Discord (Have to join as member to see messages).

And as a reminder, please save the links of any good Christian Universalism discussions on the Internet Archive using the Wayback Machine. Or make an offline copy with WinHTTrack Website Copier.

That's all I have currently. Feel free to comment down below any that I missed :)
these are some websites I use mercyuponall.org / bereanpatriot.com / salvationforall.org

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are from the camp that thinks we can only accept Jesus while in the mortal body then? Do you believe John 14:6 "no one comes to the Father but through me" ? If you believe what Jesus spoke then ask yourself how did all those that followed Yahwey from Adam till Jesus get to the father if they did not accept Jesus after their motal body was dead. You either have to have multiple paths to the Father making Jesus a liar or all those who came before Jesus can't see the Father, those are your only choices. Those vs you quoted are talking about the result of this age they don't talk about the age to come.
"how did all those that followed Yahwey from Adam till Jesus get to the father if they did not accept Jesus after their motal body was dead. "

They got saved the same exact way as do Christians today, looking forward in FAITH to their coming Messiaih and we who came after Christ's crucifixion look BACK in FAITH.

The verses I quoted are forever, when did they become obsolete for all Christians for ALL time?? So, the "many" and the "few" mean nothing to you??

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"how did all those that followed Yahwey from Adam till Jesus get to the father if they did not accept Jesus after their motal body was dead. "

They got saved the same exact way as do Christians today, looking forward in FAITH to their coming Messiaih and we who came after Christ's crucifixion look BACK in FAITH.

The verses I quoted are forever, when did they become obsolete for all Christians for ALL time?? So, the "many" and the "few" mean nothing to you??
Many kings and prophets have longed to see what you SEE and to hear what you hear . THATS RIGHT SISTER
there was always a remenant that sought it by faith . And looked for the coming of a promised MESSIAH that would save them .
THIS IS HE who whom MOSES spoke of .....................yes indeed sister . ITS ALL ABOUT CHRIST JESUS and we aint gonna
fall for the all inclusive pope francis go spell either .
There is a deadly punishment that awaits all who rejected JESUS . JESUS SAID SO HIMSELF .
GO ye and preach , those who wont recieve or hear you , shake the dust off as a testimony against them .
IT WILL BE WORSE FOR THEM than even SODOM on the day of judgement . WORSE .
folks keep on preaching this lunacy that folks can deny CHRIST , reject the gospel and somehow it wont bode bad for them .
BUT IT AINT WHAT JESUS SAID . what on earth could be worse than the total destruction of SODOM . THE SECOND DEATH IS .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have been deceived sadly, and they are pushing others into hell by spreading these lies. Jesus said they hated Him first and they will hate us too.
"Friends with the world is enmity with God"
I pray eyes will be opened to the real and only Truth.

These Universalists skew those scriptures unrecognizable. And they will and already are a part of the New World Religion. It's those who stand by scripture and do not budge that will be greatly persecuted...just as He promised us many times. Oh Lord Jesus, open their eyes and give them the grace to have the humility to see their grievous error. Amen.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Messiah was a Jewish Idea, and even they were not looking for Jesus , they wanted a king like David who would set them up as rulers of the world , they were not looking for the kingdom Jesus introduced, and what about those before Abraham , were they looking for a messiah ? I don't think so , we know looking back that the idea of God setting things right is in the first five books of the OT but they did not have our scriptures to even look into. We have the whole of scripture and often forget that the whole plan of God has only been around for 2000 years and that before that they did not know the whole plan of God.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With forethought and intent then?
That God would by plan and purpose see to it that the majority of humankind would be damned?
What does that say about his character?
Foreknowledge or prediction does not equate to causation. For example, accurately predicting you will be dead in under a hundred years does not mean I caused your death or wanted it.
Capacity? Not have the capacity?
What do you make of this?

Matthew 6:15 NIV
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
When God warned A&E saying 'in the day you eat of it you will surely die' he was effectively saying, you will not have the capacity to continue living or to say it another way, the consequence (not punishment as in an arbitrary determination) of disbelief/ disobedience is separation from life aka death.

That very day they died spiritually and emotionally....it was evidenced in their hiding and blaming. Harmony was disrupted and the process of diminishment set in motion. Down the track their bodies also succumbed.

Re the expression of Matthew 6:15..... it is a cultural way of saying what I have previously pointed out. It's a bit like we might say to a punter, put your money down you wont get paid out.......hmmmm, on second thoughts, maybe that's a poor illustration.

Last edited:

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have been deceived sadly, and they are pushing others into hell by spreading these lies. Jesus said they hated Him first and they will hate us too.

These Universalists skew those scriptures unrecognizable. And they will and already are a part of the New World Religion. It's those who stand by scripture and do not budge that will be greatly persecuted...just as He promised us many times. Oh Lord Jesus, open their eyes and give them the grace to have the humility to see their grievous error. Amen.
You really need to understand what UR teaches before you go and make claims like these. If you were to put on paper what UR teaches you would most likely agree with most of it , the biggest difference is we do not believe that a loving Father would create people who he has to torcher for all eternity , that the Lake of Fire is like Mal 3:2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderers soap.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... we know looking back that the idea of God setting things right is in the first five books of the OT...
That's a great point. Reminds me of this. (in reference to Moses)

Deuteronomy 18:15 NIV
“The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen—

Reactions: Harold

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to understand what UR teaches before you go and make claims like these. If you were to put on paper what UR teaches you would most likely agree with most of it , the biggest difference is we do not believe that a loving Father would create people who he has to torcher for all eternity , that the Lake of Fire is like Mal 3:2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderers soap.
Even though I have read the posts I am replying to, all I needed to see was that "every single person" will be saved. I see the opposite in scripture, and nobody has even given me their explanation of the scripture I posted, you all just dismiss it. There is no way I would say that to ANYONE. Jesus didn't, even some of His own disciples walked away from Him "because" the narrow road is not an easy trek, by any means. That is why few take this "only" road as Jesus did, and why many take the easy out (they think) by taking the wide path where many go to their own destruction. God is way more than just "love".

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Messiah was a Jewish Idea, and even they were not looking for Jesus , they wanted a king like David who would set them up as rulers of the world , they were not looking for the kingdom Jesus introduced, and what about those before Abraham , were they looking for a messiah ? I don't think so , we know looking back that the idea of God setting things right is in the first five books of the OT but they did not have our scriptures to even look into. We have the whole of scripture and often forget that the whole plan of God has only been around for 2000 years and that before that they did not know the whole plan of God.
Jesus, The Messiah was not an "idea". He was a person, the one and only Savior. And of course, they were looking for their Messiah! Yes, they were looking for a warrior type to wipe out the Romans but, missed all the prophecies about Him in the Torah.
They were stiff-necked so God caused blindness to come on part, to them. The gospel is a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the Greeks.

You and I will never agree so, I am ending this conversation with you.
May God's grace and mercy shine on you.

jeff saunders

Feb 17, 2023
Spring City, Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Harold,
This "Universal" thing is NOT the true gospel of God. What would you say to the following scripture verses, as you have never quoted a one of them:

“For many are invited, but few are chosen.”
Matthew 22:14

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: …"
Matthew 7:13,14

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
Matthew 20:16

"And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.”
Luke 13:23b-24

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:"
Matthew 25:41

In Mark 14:21, Jesus said, ‘The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.’

it doesn't sound like Judas is heaven bound..Please think on these verses as we need to constantly pray for God to call unbelievers to His son.
God bless and I hope you will "see" the truth.
Let me respond to you this way , God works in ages , pre earth age God created the heavenly hosts / the next age Adam to Noah ,God delt with them differently than us they did not follow Jesus as we do but followed some kind of laws that God did not share with us. / Noah to Abraham , God made a covenant with Noah on what he expected / Abraham to Jesus , God made a covenant with Abraham but the law was not given till more than 400 years into that covenant / Then came Jesus with the New covenant John 13:3 The Father has given all things into Jesus hands. / John 6:38-39 For I came down from heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me , and this is the Fathers will which has sent me, that of all which he has given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. We are under the age of grace few will follow in this age, but that is not the end of the story. In the age to come those who are to be thrown into the Lake of Fire will be punished for correction, ( a theme that is throughout the whole Bible) Mal 3:2 but who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appears for he is like a refiners fire and like a fullers soap. Eph 2:7 in the coming ages he might display the surpassing riches of his grace. / Matt 5:26 Truly, I say to you, you will never get out until you have paid the last penny. Jesus doesn't give up till he has all his sheep , till Phil 2:10-11 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. The verses that you have quoted tell of what is going to happen in this age, but the age to come completes the story for "we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men, especially of those who believe.( 1 Tim 4:9-11) so that in the end as 1 Cor 15:28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

• Love
Reactions: Harold

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, The Messiah was not an "idea". He was a person, the one and only Savior. And of course, they were looking for their Messiah! Yes, they were looking for a warrior type to wipe out the Romans but, missed all the prophecies about Him in the Torah.
They were stiff-necked so God caused blindness to come on part, to them. The gospel is a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the Greeks.

You and I will never agree so, I am ending this conversation with you.
May God's grace and mercy shine on you.
Point to CHRIST till the final end dear sister . Many will wail on HIS day for they forsook him for another false gospel which saved and saves none . IN CHRIST ALONE is our salvation . Preach to all the world those who believe and are baptized shall be saved
but those who believe not shall be damned . THOSE WERE SOME of JESUS last words on this earth before HIS ascension .
MANY will wail for they denied HIM .

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
MANY will wail for they denied HIM
And Peter denied the Lord three times, and yet Christ still loved him. Many will deny him, over and over again, but eventually, they will believe in Jesus and be saved permanently.

Matthew 26:74 Then he began to curse and swear, saying, “I do not know the Man!” Immediately a rooster crowed. And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” So he went out and wept bitterly.

Reactions: St. SteVen

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let me respond to you this way , God works in ages
This is true, I agree with this. Throughout the Old and New Testament, God over time revealed how people will be saved, by faith alone in Jesus Christ. The sacrifices of animals to the sacrifice of the Lamb.

No matter how many ages it takes, God will guaranteed save everyone, because He accomplishes His work over the ages.
Psalm 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay, disclaimer, I appreciate y’all out there spreading the Gospel, evangelizing, soul winning, however you wanna call it, all that. But, here’s some tips I have based on some evangelisms that I’ve personally seen in real life. One of which I’ve even seen just today, which motivated me to make this post for you all.

ISAIAH 26:9 When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

I was outside in real life and I saw a person evangelizing who put 3 Got Questions website links together. GotQuestions.org This is not efficient, since first off, someone can see the first link already, no need to have them all a hand’s length away from each other. (On a personal note, Got Questions has things right and wrong about the site. They teach Faith Alone in Christ and OSAS/Eternal Security, which is true, but then teach that Christian Universalism is false, which is false, because Universal Salvation through Christ is true. So not everything on their site is true)

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

Secondly, they didn’t put down the Gospel! Here is the good news truth, to believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus the Lord and be saved permanently! Just like that, it doesn’t have to be super long, but they just put down a website link!

Psalm 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

I mean, maybe it’s to sneakily convert people, like someone goes “Hey what’s this link let me type it up and put it in my search page” and then they find that it leads to a “Bible Answers Site” and find that they were sneakily converted to Christianity. Maybe that’s their strategy. Still, there’s plenty of homeless people around the area who would normally have no access to a computer or phone to go to the Internet, unless they use a public computer at like a library, but when you evangelize and put up ads, the Gospel message should be visibly apparent.

Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

Why make an unnecessary Internet barrier? For instance, sure, I put up my website www.jesus-saves-all.com when evangelizing outside, but I put down the Gospel of believing in faith alone in Jesus Christ and being saved. And how everyone will go to Heaven as Christ Jesus is the only way and we will all become believers in Him. And those are hand written ones, since I don’t know where you can like, print out tracts lol.

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

Another one I say was a “Bible.org” link. Okay, so less sneaky than the “GotQuestions” since people can see that it’s the “Bible” and they would refer that to the Christian Bible, even though “Bible” really just means “Book”. But again, there’s that barrier to entry where you need to have Internet access to the truth. I’m pretty sure when the disciples were converting people they didn’t give people just like website links XD. Lol, that was a joke, since there was no Internet access at that time. But I digress..

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Oh, and one more example! I saw someone put up this colorful stickers on poles, that have Bible verses on them! Sounds great right? Problem is, it’s only the verse number! Like John 3:16. Great, a name and some numbers. Like, it would have taken just a little bit more writing for them to add the rest of the verse like “For God so loved the world”. Because evangelism is about reaching out to people who’ve never heard of Christianity, we can’t just assume every has memorized every verse and numbers. Not everyone has that Acts 20:20 vision XD It’s like how, when Jesus quoted the Old Testament, He didn’t just say the book name and numbers, He would say the whole line again. Because, Jesus wanted people to understand what He was quoting, so people would learn.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

Like, okay guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm when it comes to evangelism. It takes a lot of courage and guts, to go out there in the real world and post this stuff. I can understand the feelings of nervousness some of you have, that’s fine. But, you might as well go the full distance and just post the complete Gospel! And we need more soul winners in the world! Look, we know the truth! We know Faith Alone, Permanent Salvation and Universal Salvation are all true through Christ. Like, when I go evangelizing, multiple people have asked me “Hey are you a Jehovah’s Witness”. You’ve gotta be kidding me! A Jehovah’s Witness!?!? Jehovah’s Witnesses teach works salvation, which is false, and teach that not everyone will be saved, which is false. They have false teachings that contradict Christianity! How come all these guys spreading lies are so active everywhere, yet we who know the truth are so few? That’s my motivation. Each day that goes by, there’s someone traumatized by ECT, or trapped in darkness by not believing in Christ, like how I was before. And I was lucky to be saved because someone else told it to me. So I’m like, passing on the favor you know? Not out of obligation, but because I genuinely wanna help all you guys out.

So, here’s my solution. And this is something I use for my own evangelism advertisements that I post and give around in real life too.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved permanently.

Everyone will go to Heaven! All will become believers in Christ. <3

Christian Universalism is true! :D

Key points to mention is: 1) Bible Verse. 2) Faith Alone in Christ 3) Permanent Salvation 4) Universal Salvation

Make sure to add like happy faces or hearts, since it can be hard to convey emotion through writing, so adding that makes it feel more human.

And you can add some personal seasonal stuff. Like during December, I’d add “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays” on each one too. Or close to January 1st “Happy New Year”. And I’ve written longer stuff, that example above is what I’d quantify as the minimum. These are all hand written too, so I can’t write a lot or else my wrist will start to ache lol, oh how I await a glorified body in Heaven when I will have wrists free of wrist pain! But hey, in the mean time, while waiting, we might as well convert people as soon as possible to save them from suffering, right my friends!

Thanks for listening all, see ya in a while! :D

Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.