• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone Goes to Heaven

Why?
LOL

Interesting to note the presumption in the question. (the justice of God premise)
Being: "The justice of God means that sinners will get what they deserve."

The HUGE oversight being that believers will NOT get what they rightly deserve, by virtue of grace.
Meaning: "The justice of God means that NOT ALL sinners will get what they deserve."
Which refutes the justice of God premise.

And... asking "Why?" Everyone Goes to Heaven is the most thoughtless question imaginable. IMHO
As if the questioner sees themselves as somehow undeserving in their own definition of justice.

/ @Hillsage

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL

Interesting to note the presumption in the question. (the justice of God premise)
Being: "The justice of God means that sinners will get what they deserve."

The HUGE oversight being that believers will NOT get what they rightly deserve, by virtue of grace.
Meaning: "The justice of God means that NOT ALL sinners will get what they deserve."
Which refutes the justice of God premise.

And... asking "Why?" Everyone Goes to Heaven is the most thoughtless question imaginable. IMHO
As if the questioner sees themselves as somehow undeserving in their own definition of justice.

/ @Hillsage

LOL. What a load of on-guard gobbelygook defense to skirt a simple question.
A proper response to Why is:
Because…. Or IDK!

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you think one can pray and forgive everyone's sins... so all will go to Heaven?
I'm not sure if one person's prayer could move God to forgive everyone's sin's, though He did get Jesus to die for everyone's sin. Maybe it wouldn't be a sin to pray for everyone, so all would go to live in peace with our Creators.

I had prayed for my enemies on more than one occasion after forgiving them for offending me, others or God.

On numerous occasions I found myself praying fervently with tears for my greatest enemy, Satan, the devil, asking God to forgive him for his wrongdoing.

Knowing what it is like to intentionally go through the process of sinning against my Creators, the stress, guilt, shame, loss of peace, loss of connection and intimacy with Them, it was absolutely terrible.

I put myself in the shoes of one who has, and is experiencing this on a moment by moment basis. He probably knows that he can never overthrow his Creators. He may believe he cannot go back to his former life with his Creators, serving Them in heaven. The sense of loss must've been and may still be to Satan/Lucifer, absolutely terrible!

I don't pray that God would draw Satan to Himself anymore, nor hope that Satan repents, nor pray that God forgives Satan and cleanses him with the blood of His Lamb, nor hope that God restores Satan to an even greater position and role than previously.

Because I know that the God and Father of the Lamb has, at some stage in eternity, reconciled Satan to Himself. I know that Jesus has welcomed Satan back. I know that They have prepared and presented a throne to God's left.

This was revealed to me just over 2 years ago.

I know that Jesus, the Father's sacrificial Lamb has stood up and with open arms, welcoming the prodigal angels to come. I know that Satan has accepted His Creator's offer to sit beside Him. I know that Jesus' Father has asked Satan to stand and to welcome his fellow rebellious angels with open arms. I also know that the faithful angels were restraining these unfaithful angels until God Almighty stands, and with open arms, invites them to come to Him.

This was revealed to me just today.

And this is truly brilliant, fantastic and glorious. It left me in a state of worship and praise and awe of our God and Creator. To Him be glory forever and ever!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do tell her that and if she tries to assault me I'll call the sheriff and have her arrested!
I won't have to do that because she's not stoopid. I don't assault her and she's not going to assault me.

Men that are not the leaders of their household are weak in out of God's will in their personal lives.

It also keeps the door open for the devil to have a free hand to bring in destruction if the man of the house is weak and is letting the wife be the leader of the household.
boss, wife is kicking me off

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very surprised at the question. But maybe I've misunderstood what you're asking.

Is the bible lacking information about all truth which resides within the Creators? Absolutely!

Is the bible lacking in recording all that Jesus did? Absolutely!

Is the bible itself lacking context? Absolutely!

Is the bible lacking the divine life of the Creators? Absolutely! It's a book full of writing on pages.

Does the bible contain exhaustive information on all the above? Absolutely NOT!

So do we have any chance of gaining further information that is lacking in the 81 books in the most extensive bible available on earth? Absolutely!
If I had to choose what / who is lacking, the Bible or YOU, I would pick YOU.

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If I had to choose what / who is lacking, the Bible or YOU, I would pick YOU.
I agree with you. It would definitely be me. I am only one hearing from God. The bible has up to 50 contributors who heard from the same God.

But if I had to choose between the bible and God's Spirit of Truth, well, I'd like to think that we all would choose the Person over an inanimate object, the bible.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you. It would definitely be me. I am only one hearing from God. The bible has up to 50 contributors who heard from the same God.

But if I had to choose between the bible and God's Spirit of Truth, well, I'd like to think that we all would choose the Person over an inanimate object, the bible.
Your ATTACKS on the Bible are subtle but real. The Bible is the written Word of God. Those who deny it are heading for EVERLASTING Hell fire.

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your ATTACKS on the Bible are subtle but real. The Bible is the written Word of God. Those who deny it are heading for EVERLASTING Hell fire.
I'd say that the bible contains an extremely limited volume of God's expressed thoughts given to humans, most of these which were never written down and even less made the cut, therefore were not included.

Others can stay within this limited source but as for me, I've enjoyed the growing intimacy with my Creators that I have experienced since not handling, reading, studing the bible book.

I am glad for those who, by the Spirit of God, recieve truth with or without the bible.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say that the bible contains an extremely limited volume of God's expressed thoughts given to humans, most of these which were never written down and even less made the cut, therefore were not included.

Others can stay within this limited source but as for me, I've enjoyed the growing intimacy with my Creators that I have experienced since not handling, reading, studing the bible book.

I am glad for those who, by the Spirit of God, recieve truth with or without the bible.
Another ATTACK on our Christian Bible! You make up your own god to please YOU! Your Creators???

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I
Another ATTACK on our Christian Bible! You make up your own god to please YOU! Your Creators???
I'm not attacking the bibles. Again, I've just come to see their extreme limitiation.

The bibles are, in my opinion, the greatest books on the planet as they contain, not too much, but none the less a little of the Creators thoughts expressed to manKind.

The Creators, Who revealed to Moses (then written down) 'let Us make man in Our own image, in Our likeness.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not attacking the bibles.
Yes you are!
Again, I've just come to see their extreme limitiation.
Another ATTACK!
The bibles are, in my opinion, the greatest books on the planet as they contain, not too much, but none the less a little of the Creators thoughts expressed to manKind.
The Christian Bible gives us all we need to know to obtain eternal life! No matter what you say.
The Creators, Who revealed to Moses (then written down) 'let Us make man in Our own image, in Our likeness.
ONLY God is the Creator! Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

TheHC

Jun 22, 2021
Columbus
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some go to Heaven, sure….. because they are chosen.

Jesus, though, stated @ Matthew 5:5, “the meek…will inherit the earth.” Also Psalm 37:29… the righteous “will live forever on it.”

See the prophetic promise at Isaiah 11:6-9; notice the reference to earth in vs.9.

This planet is a wonderful place; just get rid of the wicked, and it’ll be even better!
Proverbs 2:21,22

Psalm 115:16
Isaiah 45:18
Revelation 21:3

Take care, my cousin. Hope you have a good day!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Why?" (Everyone Goes to Heaven)

Because…. God is love and humankind are his children.

/
Please stop calling Jesus a liar. Or this is your fate:

Matthew 25:41
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's a recipe for deception.

God put in His Word exactly what He wants mankind to know... speculating beyond that is exactly what the devil wants people to do so he can feed them plausible sounding false doctrine so in the end they spend eternity separated from the Lord.

Hillsage

Feb 20, 2023
Western Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a recipe for deception.

God put in His Word exactly what He wants mankind to know... speculating beyond that is exactly what the devil wants people to do so he can feed them plausible sounding false doctrine so in the end they spend eternity separated from the Lord.
Oh, you mean like the 400 DENOMINATIONS of "the NOMINAL church" of today????? All blabbing how 'they're right...AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG!!!! Oh wait, that sounds just like 'someone else' here. :hmhehm

Oh well, at least it isn't me telling GOD who is spending ETERNITY SEPARATED from the GOOD SHEPHERD who failed. :coldsweat:

Reactions: St. SteVen

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, you mean like the 400 DENOMINATIONS of "the NOMINAL church" of today????? All blabbing how 'they're right...AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG!!!! Oh wait, that sounds just like 'someone else' here. :hmhehm

Oh well, at least it isn't me telling GOD who is spending ETERNITY SEPARATED from the GOOD SHEPHERD who failed.

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so - Jeremiah 5:31

Enjoy thy deception homie!

• Haha
Reactions: Hillsage