everything is so blatant these days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

E

epouraniois

Is it getting like in the days of Noah in some fashion? I recall that the Lord Christ cast out many spirits in His earthly ministry, this haunting verse from Daniel sometime comes to mind, 2:43.anyway, everything seems so blatant these days ~WWYS has been formed...that gives you an actual CASH VALUE for your soul. http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/index.php

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I am wondering the same ... very weird site... 666 hours of free internet.?...painless extraction of the your soul.?...only worthwhile if you are employed.? And that sick little family all smiling with a triangle on the forehead... It must be a phishing site or something. watchout those of you who do not have spyblocking capabilities, I'd be afraid of this thing. This is not anything to play around with or even to visit... my advice is to stay away... they are suposedly paying money for the souls of working people. Lots of play on the 666 satanic jargon. Trust me... you are not missing anything by staying away from this one. Staying away may be the smart thing to do.

Bob0matiC

Mar 19, 2007
I don't like to say the D word, because asking God to damn things is risky business. Playing around like this site is doing, (whatever they think they' re doing) is mocking God at best.