Everything U ever wanted 2 NO;abt. Everything U ever wanted 2 NO !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, Marty, which motorcycle association were you with?
The ICBA (International Christian Bikers Association) or the CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association).
I am very familiar with both of them.
The ICBA are the Holy Spirit filled Pentecostal tongue speakers, the CMA are the Baptist no tongues speaking guys.
I organized camp outs for both of them.
Many dirty filthy bikers were getting saved and cleaned up..... :)

I hope you ride a Triumph Bonneville
CMA ..had a 56 Tri/mag&gen unit/1 carb/650...whenever we went on a run the huge caps over the valves would work loose;shot 30 ft' in the air/I'd get an oil-bath & my trumpet would get 2 the meet in the back of a van.Also my Lucas (lord of darkness) lights would go out on twisty Mtn. rds. @ 2AM. Luv'd that lil' Strumpet !

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ya all ck. out my thinkin @ the sorta saved site & the devil wears Prada (or whatever) site (thread ?) Is my piano in tune or am I OD'd on Ovaltine again ?? Only want 2 tell the kids what I know fer sure/not some Hebrew hash-dream abt. a magic fish who saves a guy from being some Jew princesses(aren't they all?) 7th. dead bridegroom (Cath'bible/book o'TOBYT) Like the movie robot who came alive;I need INPUT ! <m>

Goodness Marty ..you dredged up and old movie there...loved it..If I remember it was called "Live Wire"..agree it was excellent. I couldn't believe how we could get all emotional over a robot getting hurt..but it was good..I had forgotten about it...I may look for it again...must have been the 80's.
Yes indeed...how far can any of us get without INPUT!!
Sitting, getting very quiet before the Lord, and allowing a refilling of God Himself..
Yep..INPUT..that was a good preach. Now I am off to bed.
God bless you Marty, I am sure He already IS!! :)

Reactions: pia

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CMA ..had a 56 Tri/mag&gen unit/1 carb/650...whenever we went on a run the huge caps over the valves would work loose;shot 30 ft' in the air/I'd get an oil-bath & my trumpet would get 2 the meet in the back of a van.Also my Lucas (lord of darkness) lights would go out on twisty Mtn. rds. @ 2AM. Luv'd that lil' Strumpet !

Oh, you were hanging around with old Herb Sr.

Reactions: pastor marty

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, Marty, which motorcycle association were you with?
The ICBA (International Christian Bikers Association) or the CMA (Christian Motorcycle Association).
I am very familiar with both of them.
The ICBA are the Holy Spirit filled Pentecostal tongue speakers, the CMA are the Baptist no tongues speaking guys.
I organized camp outs for both of them.
Many dirty filthy bikers were getting saved and cleaned up..... :)

I hope you ride a Triumph Bonneville
CMA ..had a 56 Tri/mag&gen unit/1 carb/650...whenever we went on a run the huge caps over the valves would work loose;shot 30 ft' in the air/I'd get an oil-bath & my trumpet would get 2 the meet in the back of a van.Also my Lucas (lord of darkness) lights would go out on twisty Mtn. rds. @ 2AM. Luv'd that lil' Strumpet ! Din't no CMA were Baptists;guess me & a buncha penticostal/jew/buddist Christians musta got in by accident.GOD was/is ever the mysterious jester....Rode w/th' Crusaders outa PHX.AZ. chap. O' the Chosen Few outa San Deigo.(neither is CMA or particularily Religious) My CMA shoulder patch was my idea & since I wuz tribe-Shaman it wuz OK 2 them..Other shoulder had sm. club patch.As the only guy claimin a Hells Angels courtesy card no one felt inclined 2 object 2 a large airbrushed fly'n Mighy Mouse on my back.Never saw/heard of another one... Ck out my site "Everything U ever wanted 2 NO abt. everything U ever wated 2 Know" (here) Shalom/pastormarty

Reactions: Helen

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Marty, nice to see you posting again. It seems like you have "found your way around" now. :)

I could post a question here...but my question may be " How will I understand the answer! haha! I can't speak shorthand. :D

Much blessing....H
Not shorthand;Gracie;pidgen English.Them w/Spirit understand 'The rest get baby-food in my book;"the Cosmos 4 dummies !"

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not shorthand;Gracie;pidgen English.Them w/Spirit understand 'The rest get baby-food in my book;"the Cosmos 4 dummies !"

Bless you..good point!
I do speak in tongues , but I'm not as good at reading it! lol
But, as you say...I will bypass the mind and allow my spirit to do the 'reading'.
:)

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not trying 2 B cryptic/have nerve damage/try 2 type andddddddddddddddddddd this happens/spend more time backspacing than anything else so I use numbers 4 common words & shortcuts like wds.(4 words) abt.(about)+(plus) nuns taught me pnonetics (spel it lilke it soundz) 1z.(once)typed Pia a full page (took 7 hrs.) Til last wk. my thumb had bn.(been) taped 2 my hand 4 ...3 mos. making even pecking a key an ouch moment.Got 2 good index fingers now so things R easier.If U say what U read out loud it makes sense(U is you)Started typing this 10 min. ago///see my prob.(problem)??? Itz all gud (good) Luv/laughter/& whatever comes after ! <m>

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not trying 2 B cryptic/have nerve damage/try 2 type andddddddddddddddddddd this happens/spend more time backspacing than anything else so I use numbers 4 common words & shortcuts like wds.(4 words) abt.(about)+(plus) nuns taught me pnonetics (spel it lilke it soundz) 1z.(once)typed Pia a full page (took 7 hrs.) Til last wk. my thumb had bn.(been) taped 2 my hand 4 ...3 mos. making even pecking a key an ouch moment.Got 2 good index fingers now so things R easier.If U say what U read out loud it makes sense(U is you)Started typing this 10 min. ago///see my prob.(problem)??? Itz all gud (good) Luv/laughter/& whatever comes after ! <m>

Im sorry to hear that Marty. I am hoping it is just annoying and not very painful. ?
The more I read your posts, the easier they are to understand. :)

Bless you.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I'm starting to get the hang of it too, Marty.
Anyhow......how come there's not much activity on this forum.
Looks dead to me.

Oh, wait....I have to push on "new posts".
Thanks.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry PIA /Been 2 sick 2 talk serious w/friends // do this inbetween /me in mind-numbing pain & these guys normal sorta puts us on a level playing field.(think Einstien on chemo being asked the math of a game of checkers !!)
I've been away a bit too .Hope to see you better soon :)

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have decided to place my "outside the Ark o'th Covenant"(the box) ramblings here from now on cause folk are missing the ideas when I sneak'em into a diatribe or lecture abt. something else'Plus;I'm getting scattered in too many threads that way/ Ask away or just read my take on everything from "If it wasn't a chimpanzee where did Cain find a gal?" to "Enoch's Aliens/the Nephilim/ the de-mystified version" :cool:

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The strait scoop abt. Nephilim ! When/why miracles stop/stopped ! Zeke's UFO ride ! The saddest story in the Bible ! Women's lib in ancient Egypt ! Anything Moses rote hisself woulda been i hiroglyphics ! The "schnazze" noes all /tells all....just ask ??