Everything works together for our Good...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
So thought I'd share a lil experience I had the other day... I was heading down to Wedge and the traffic was mental going down the peninsula... I kind of started snapping and getting stressed because I knew the waves were good... then I kind of felt the Lord say to me, "How do you know everything isn't working together to get you to exactly the right place at the right time" And then I remembered that whole, "All things work together for the good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose" thing. So I let go and once I got to the beach I kind of forgot about the whole thing. So I had been shooting for about 3 hours and the sun was almost gone and I got caught in this current and swept down the beach and then this wave came out of nowhere to exactly where I was that was bigger and heavier and more beautiful than anything else I had seen. At the moment I didn't even remember the whole thought process in the car but when I got home and looked through my shots and I saw the one which is one of my favorite photos I've taken so far I remembered. So from now on even when I'm stuck in traffic I'm gonna try to remember that maybe it's whole purpose is to slow me down to get me into that perfect spot because all things are working together for my good.

Here's the photo...

269748_1440910558744_1712471896_706693_1438826_n.jpg

Thank you Father... you are only GOOD...

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
cool!

I try to remember to repeat the never ending prayer from Revelation, when I am in a long line or traffic - "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God, Almighty, who was, who is, who is to come" - helps me get out of my head and from feeling trapped in line or traffic.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Amen, we gotta keep this attitude even in the most stressful and irritating times. And i often get corrected by the Father in this way too, like ill be impatient about some red lights and then later down the road ill see a cop busting everybody. (kind of similar to what happened to u yesterday)
Btw - hows everything been going roberto?