Evidence of Global Flood Covered Up By Evolutionists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Pariah;24630)
Here is an article by the New York Times as evolutionists are already rationalizing the finding away, but it should be obvious to every believer that it is evidence of a global world-wide flood. :eek:http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...750C0A961948260
The article SOUNDS nice...but I don't trust it. No scriptures. And the fact that I don't trust an evolutionists.Jag

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi Jag!That is the irony of the article! They were trying to cover up that biggest proof of a world wide flood by saying the mountain range rose suddenly 150 million years ago. All of that? Hah! The creatures would have felt that coming underwater as sounds vibrates and become louder underwater. Animals on land feel earthquakes before they come. And yet,,, all these sea creatures were caught unaware. It goes to show how much the world and the media would cover up discoveries that actually testifies of God's intervention in the world.Oh, and I never trusted the evolutionists either. I did point out they were trying to cover it up.
smile.gif
I didn't need scriptures to show the falsehood of the world by that article. But if you can think of some for the edification that can be applied to the artcile for readers to discern by, please do so. As it is, I was just sharing how much lying there is in the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
There was very little water at the time of the flood. There was a lot more ice buildup in the atmosphere. And most of the water came from underground. The water rose, and the ice was raining down. The earth flooded (because it was flat), and after the floor became unstable, it formed mountains and canyons. Then the water resided and we now have oceans.Watch this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mni-SRtG7xY

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Wakka;25875)
There was very little water at the time of the flood. There was a lot more ice buildup in the atmosphere. And most of the water came from underground. The water rose, and the ice was raining down. The earth flooded (because it was flat), and after the floor became unstable, it formed mountains and canyons. Then the water resided and we now have oceans.Watch this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mni-SRtG7xY
Im sorry Wakka but what a bunch of .........................The earh was round likes its always been like the rest of the planets in the universe there just was no rain we had what is called in scripture the firmament which is like a a heavy mist there was plenty of water on earth as God divided the land with the waters and made all the fish. in Noahs flood it began to rain for the first time and the ground opened up the aqua-fers that are still there today opened and huge spouts of water blew and it rained and flooded for 40 days and 40nights (look what one strorm did to your area in 2 days) And when it was over it all dried up and drained back into the soil evaporatedthere are still giant Aqufers under the earth one covers the whole midwest down to Texas its why they can not drill to very deep depths in the earth the hole fills with water. Sometimes earhquakes have been know to cause these Aquafers to spout even today You ever seen ole faithful in Yellowstone?

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi kriss,
The earh was round likes its always been like the rest of the planets in the universe
You read Wakka's post wrong. He just meant that there were no mountains or valleys in regards to the earth being "flat".
The earth flooded (because it was flat), and after the floor became unstable, it formed mountains and canyons. Then the water resided and we now have oceans.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Ahem..I probably should add, kriss, is that I do not believe Wakka's statement that the earth was void of mountains and valleys in being flat either.Genesis 7: 6And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 7And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. 8Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 9There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. 10And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. 11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 12And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. 13In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; 14They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. 15And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. 16And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. 17And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. 18And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. 19And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. 20Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. But who knows? Maybe the mountains and valleys formed as result of the catastrophe that caused the Flood? I mean.. not everything is always recorded. It didn't mention mountains when God formed the earth (unless i missed it) Only firmament is mentioned. Personally, I believe the moon was faceless before the Flood. Kind of like nature being shocked at God's first judgment. The craters are a testament to the catastrophe as well as the two big craters and other impacts on the earth that scientists had found that purported to have happened so many millions of years ago. One was found underwater off of the coast of Nova Scotia "guessed" to have occurred 50 millions years ago. "We know when". http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m120...v131/ai_5053521If you look at the mid-Atlantic ridges... it shows a formation of where the waters rose from the deep. The link below is guessing to the when , but we know the truth since they know not the cause.http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/mar/intro2.html Plus the moon is moving away from the earth. Now we know the moon controls the tide of the oceans so if it was closer when it was hit and there was a mist watering the earth, would that mist rise to form the clouds as result of the catastrophe of the moon being hit and moved from the earth even slightly? We do have evidence that the moon is still reeling from being hit as it moves slightly still more from the earth's orbit.http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=124So if one puts together the evidence in nature, one could understand the why after the impacts and the moon moving away, the water of the deep rushed out from beneathe the earth as the mist condensed to form clouds and rain by the moon moving away from the earth.Thus after a period of time after the Flood, the earth would still be reeling from the impacts since we have earthquakes still as the moon is still moving away from the earth to suggest the process of how the land became divided in Pegleg's day in the Bible after the Flood.But... it is a use of imagination based on Biblical belief as I see the evidence in nature for what it is.. like all those sea life on mounain tops to declare the Flood.So I am assuming because mountains were mentioned.. that they were already there, but who knows? Maybe they formed as result of the catastrophe and thus were mentioned when the Flood reached their tops since only the frimament was mentioned as land seperating from the waters in being void of mountains and valleys when God created the firmaments.