Evil spirits in Christianity!!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;19845)
So you are telling me with all this hoopla that the Holy Spirit you are indwelled with is not powerful enough for you to see the truth in any other translation than the KJV.Ye of little faith.I can even read the JW Bible and see the truth because the Spirit guides me.Go back to the original Greek and Hebrew and stop relying on your inbreed brainwashing.I love the KJV,but I also love many different translations and version because the Spirit within me is more powerful than the spirit of this world.Get off your high horse you deny being on and reach people in ways they can understand.Alot of people cannot understand the KJV,especially new converts and children.Are you going to deny the the same joys of Gods word you claim to enjoy because your eyes are closed by your limited understanding.:naughty:I say seek the Lord and He shall guide you.There are many who do not read english and the KJV does not translate well into their languages,what are you going to do,deny them of Gods word because they read a different translation.This is bogus and the true evil of Christianity.As I said before,Go to the original languages,get a concordance,cross referance,and stop being selfrighteous and being a stumbling block to your brethren.
I really could careless what you say, and if you don't like the truth. So be it. Go read any politically correct bible. It's not going to stop me from showing the awareness of evil that is going on in this world...as my war is not with any flesh...but the spirits of the antichrists. Read my signature. I will not bow down to evil.Much love Jag,Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;19848)
I really could careless what you say, and if you don't like the truth. So be it. Go read any politically correct bible. It's not going to stop me from showing the awareness of evil that is going on in this world...as my war is not with any flesh...but the spirits of the antichrists. Read my signature.Much love Jag,Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour
Did you even read what I said?Apparently not considering you do not care.I do care about what you have said and you need to put some ears in your armour because you are doing your own work and not the work of the Spirit.You are trying to deny many who have limited reading abilities the truth of Gods word and the ability to search it for themselves.Drop the self righteousness,get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness for denying His truth and His ability to protect that truth thru His Holy Spirit.Keep on ignoring me,that is fine,but you are playing into the hands of the very evil you wish to fight.:naughty:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;19849)
(thesuperjag;19849)
I really could careless what you say, and if you don't like the truth. So be it. Go read any politically correct bible. It's not going to stop me from showing the awareness of evil that is going on in this world...as my war is not with any flesh...but the spirits of the antichrists. Read my signature. I will not bow down to evil.Much love Jag,Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour
Did you even read what I said?Apparently not considering you do not care.I do care about what you have said and you need to put some ears in your armour because you are doing your own work and not the work of the Spirit.You are trying to deny many who have limited reading abilities the truth of Gods word and the ability to search it for themselves.Drop the self righteousness,get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness for denying His truth and His ability to protect that truth thru His Holy Spirit.Keep on ignoring me,that is fine,but you are playing into the hands of the very evil you wish to fight.:naughty:I'm not even denying people's limited ability to read. To be quite honest with you. It's the Spirit that goes beyond human understanding, and the Spirit can not cast doubt on people. It's the spirits of the antichrists. They are the one that cast doubts on what God says. I repeat you can't stop me from saying truth and showing truth.Much love JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Did you even read what I said?Apparently not considering you do not care.I do care about what you have said and you need to put some ears in your armour because you are doing your own work and not the work of the Spirit.You are trying to deny many who have limited reading abilities the truth of Gods word and the ability to search it for themselves.Drop the self righteousness,get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness for denying His truth and His ability to protect that truth thru His Holy Spirit.Keep on ignoring me,that is fine,but you are playing into the hands of the very evil you wish to fight
Frankly, I think you are treating Superjag a little unfairly here and are becoming what you are accusing Superjag of being.So..... what do you think about copyrights? I have MAJOR issues with other translations because they copyright GOD's Word. If I were God, I'd strike them dead for translating my Word and then putting copyright on it. Thank God I am not God, and many souls will live giving them a chance to repent before they perish.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(RobinD69;19849)
Did you even read what I said?Apparently not considering you do not care.I do care about what you have said and you need to put some ears in your armour because you are doing your own work and not the work of the Spirit.You are trying to deny many who have limited reading abilities the truth of Gods word and the ability to search it for themselves.Drop the self righteousness,get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness for denying His truth and His ability to protect that truth thru His Holy Spirit.Keep on ignoring me,that is fine,but you are playing into the hands of the very evil you wish to fight.:naughty:
I Agree with you Tim If Jag wants to take the time to point out these discrepancies in these modern politically correct Bibles why is it a problem for you Robin? Hes not saying you cant read them. Just pointing out why you should use them as your main source of scripture.I find it very enlightening and appreciate your work Jag thank you.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(jodycour;19811)
I like the KJV version the best also.I am interested in getting the Companion Bible soon.Maybe I'll get one for my birthday on Thursday from my wife!
I think you'll get one, too. I get that feeling. But until then, here's a link that may hold you over until you get one!http://www.companionbiblecondensed.com/

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
OK fine but calling those minor discrepencies antichrist could hamper another believers walk.NASB is not PC,go to the original greek and hebrew.NASB is more loyal to the original than the KJV.Remember the Bible itself says not to add to or take away,but if someone is going to proclaim one version over others maybe they need to take a look at an Interlinier Bible and see if they see the same thing as the KJV.I am sure some liberties have been taken on all versions and translation,but to proclaim one superior over the rest is ludacris.As I said I love the KJV,but check the original languages before casting stones.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thats why the KJV is the best because you can translate word for word with a strongs Concordance back to the Hebrew and greek. And as far as myself and most scholars you wont find a better concordance than strongs. The only one that seems to be overreacting here is you.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
If you go to an interlinier Bible,Hebrew and Greek,it has the numbers for the strongs concordance in it as well as a literal word for word translation and often times NIV or NASB as a referance on the sidebar.I havent overreacted,but merely pointed out that what is being called evil spirits may just be the scribes laziness or misunderstanding of the original manuscripts they translated from.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
And sense some scribes were kennites as scripture points out whose to say it was not evil?

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
I really need to scrape up on those darn kenites dont I.People love to throw them around.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;19851)
Frankly, I think you are treating Superjag a little unfairly here and are becoming what you are accusing Superjag of being.So..... what do you think about copyrights? I have MAJOR issues with other translations because they copyright GOD's Word. If I were God, I'd strike them dead for translating my Word and then putting copyright on it. Thank God I am not God, and many souls will live giving them a chance to repent before they perish.
Dear tim_from_paYes, I too, have a problem with copyrighted bibles. (Although not all of them are copyrighted like the YLT, DT...but they are still Satanic and evil) I can not get past reading 1 chapter of any of them...the only thing I can stand reading is God's Words...the KJV. Have you notice that, in this scripture...II Peter 1:20 - Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.God says that truth is not of any private interpretation. Don't you think it makes sense that God also wanted us to translate His Words publickly, for His childrens to see if they are good or not. Concerning modern versions, they are translating His Words privately to suit their own wicked desire...where people can't see it and make tons of money...(kriss;19853)
I Agree with you Tim If Jag wants to take the time to point out these discrepancies in these modern politically correct Bibles why is it a problem for you Robin? Hes not saying you cant read them. Just pointing out why you should use them as your main source of scripture.I find it very enlightening and appreciate your work Jag thank you.
Dear KrissThank you very much that you enjoyed it very much. I feel that it is my duty, my job, my ministry to show awareness of evil that is going around in the world of Christianity. As Christianity today, is not exactly the Christianity that God want them to be at...I rather seperate myself away from manmade Christianity. I belong to reality of Christianity, which is The Word of God. Better known as Jesus Christ Christianity.(RobinD69;19856)
OK fine but calling those minor discrepencies antichrist could hamper another believers walk.NASB is not PC,go to the original greek and hebrew.NASB is more loyal to the original than the KJV.Remember the Bible itself says not to add to or take away,but if someone is going to proclaim one version over others maybe they need to take a look at an Interlinier Bible and see if they see the same thing as the KJV.I am sure some liberties have been taken on all versions and translation,but to proclaim one superior over the rest is ludacris.As I said I love the KJV,but check the original languages before casting stones.
Dear RobinD69Are you kidding me RobinD69, I have EXPOSED 18 different translations of the so-called Word of God...They add, take away, and/or changed the truth of God to suit their own wicked desire. And I will continue to exposed more and more of these bibles. I refused to trust a bible that uses the Alexandrian Texts. I rather stick with a bible that uses the Byzantine Texts. And I will continue to attack the evil in Christianity as I will as I pleased. In this very thread, you see plenty of links that provides truth...If you do call me a KJV-Only person...that's fine...My answer is Yes and No.Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(RobinD69;19861)
I really need to scrape up on those darn kenites dont I.People love to throw them around.
Well they are a big part of understanding Gods plan and the End times so yes if you dont know who they are you should learn might I suggest you pick up thier trail in Exodus and end in Rev.

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
(RobinD69;19859)
If you go to an interlinier Bible,Hebrew and Greek,it has the numbers for the strongs concordance in it as well as a literal word for word translation and often times NIV or NASB as a referance on the sidebar.I havent overreacted,but merely pointed out that what is being called evil spirits may just be the scribes laziness or misunderstanding of the original manuscripts they translated from.
I won't even bother repeating myself endlessly to Superjag and Kriss, but I thank God that as soon as I left, you entered, and spoke reason.Thank you.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You can say whatever you want but Dickering around with God's Holy Word is a grievous matter. God has some very severe things to say about those who would remove the ancient landmarks of his words No one feels indifferent when someone has twisted around a roadsign and they have been sent down the wrong road. Christians who espouse these doctrines are in most cases quite sincere. And they may mean well. But believing Christians who do not check up on what they are told from scripture and "prove all things" can be badly deceived. They then proceed to deceive others. They are not even aware that they are being used by spirits of darkness with a hidden dark agenda wrapped up in the doctrine. They are deceived and are completely unaware of this. They do this in churchs today with false doctrine (rapture ect.) and they do it with the word. Satan himself is an exspert at scripture twisting a word here a word there. This is the exact spirit of Evil that God hates and is coming to judge. So be careful which men you follow reguardless of how holy or educated they claim to be whether the call themselves teachers,preachers, or Bible interpeters.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
(kriss;19887)
You can say whatever you want but Dickering around with God's Holy Word is a grievous matter. God has some very severe things to say about those who would remove the ancient landmarks of his words No one feels indifferent when someone has twisted around a roadsign and they have been sent down the wrong road. Christians who espouse these doctrines are in most cases quite sincere. And they may mean well. But believing Christians who do not check up on what they are told from scripture and "prove all things" can be badly deceived.
Kriss, I 100% agree. The Word is holy. We are expected to allow the Word to transform us. Not twist the Word around to any personal agenda. Or alter the Word to meet our own purposes.My issue, is the implication that any bible other than the KJV, isn't God's Word. As if those who read the NIV (or another version) are embracing false doctrine or evil spirits. And I just don't believe that to be true. Although, I have read a few Bibles (like the RSV) that do mangle some of the verses.Any translation (simply by being translated) looses something. Nuiances ect. I accept this. And when in doubt, I compare translations. I know a smattering of Greek. Even in the KJV, there are words that I think could be better translated from the Greek. Patience for one example, and servant for another. But as long as it doesn't alter the essence of the message, I accept it. Like I said, I can always cross reference.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
And I never said that the KJV is the only English bible that is the Word of God. It is just that I have not yet found any other bible that existed after the KJV to be the Word of God, and I don't think I will find another anyway as time grows very short and life is too short to go against the Son of God. I am completely aware of the fact that there was the Word of God before the KJV existed. They served their purposes.(History to Revival)
The Byzantine and Antiochian Text
  • ApostolicAntioch (Acts 11:26)Preserved words of God5,321 manuscripts: massively agree.Persecuted by others, Bibles burned and their people brutally killedManuscripts Reformed the ChristiansBibles without Apocrypha (Note: the KJV nowadays does not have this and doesn't need that Apocrypha crap added anyway)Bibles lead to Tyndale to Rogers to Coverdale, to Great Bible to Geneva, to Bishop's Bible to the King James Bible.The King James Bible brought revivalThe KJV brought the missionary movementThe KJV helped found the USAThe KJV helped people say: "Thus saith the LORD!"
(History of Deceiveness)
The Alexandrian Texts
  • Apostate (heretics-disbelieving cardinal doctrines)Alexandria, Egypt (never a good thing said about it)Perverted words of God45 manuscripts. No *two* consecutive verses in them agree!Persecutors of the believers, killed Christians and burned their BiblesManuscripts Deformed the Roman Catholic "Church".Apocrypha COMES from Alexandrian "Bibles"!Bibles lead to Constantine's "Bibles," to RC Latin Vulgate to Jesuit 1582/1610 Rheims/Douay to Challoner's Revision to the 1850s revised Douay/Rheims to the New American Bible (on the Roman Catholic side); Protestant Side: Revised Version (1881), made with the SAME MANUSCRIPTS, and all those that followed, such as the NIV, ASV, RSV, TEV, NASV, NRSV, NEB, REB, Good News, New Living, and almost 200 others!The "per-versions" brought a revival--of doubt.The Catholic versions caused people to submit to Rome.The Catholic versions were only used by Roman CatholicsThe modern Alexandrian versions quenched God's words. People said, "thus saith my teacher!"
Source: [url="http://www.chick.com/ask/articles/saved.asp]http://www.chick.com/ask/articles/saved.asp[/url]Doesn't this ring a bell what I have been showing you guys? I know where evil is at when I see one.Much love JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Well the only evil I have seen is people not being willing to go to the original languages and look at the literal translations.But if you want to kick me around,fine you make my point for me.

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
Dear Superjag, Thank you for providing a source, this is your problem. Your source is giving you explicitly false information, along with putting forth certain facts in a deceptive light. I would beg you to do some real research, as Nova has also suggested you do. This does not mean "give up your stance", it simply means "inform yourself, and question your stance".... Also, I really can't let this go: What exactly do you mean when you refer to the Byzantine Texts, and what do you mean when you refer to the Alexandrian Texts. Is this, the Septuagint and the Byzantine Greek New Testament Fragments? I don't understand how those are comparable, so you must be speaking about something else {or at least, I do very much hope so}.Dear Robin,(RobinD69;19909)
Well the only evil I have seen is people not being willing to go to the original languages and look at the literal translations.But if you want to kick me around,fine you make my point for me.
I think you are correct. Thank you for being cool.Dear Nova,(Nova;19894)
Kriss, I 100% agree. The Word is holy. We are expected to allow the Word to transform us. Not twist the Word around to any personal agenda. Or alter the Word to meet our own purposes.My issue, is the implication that any bible other than the KJV, isn't God's Word. As if those who read the NIV (or another version) are embracing false doctrine or evil spirits. And I just don't believe that to be true. Although, I have read a few Bibles (like the RSV) that do mangle some of the verses.Any translation (simply by being translated) looses something. Nuiances ect. I accept this. And when in doubt, I compare translations. I know a smattering of Greek. Even in the KJV, there are words that I think could be better translated from the Greek. Patience for one example, and servant for another. But as long as it doesn't alter the essence of the message, I accept it. Like I said, I can always cross reference.
Very well said. I agree, in turn, 100% with you.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(Biblical Tetragramaton;19915)
Dear Superjag, Thank you for providing a source, this is your problem. Your source is giving you explicitly false information, along with putting forth certain facts in a deceptive light. I would beg you to do some real research, as Nova has also suggested you do. This does not mean "give up your stance", it simply means "inform yourself, and question your stance".... Also, I really can't let this go: What exactly do you mean when you refer to the Byzantine Texts, and what do you mean when you refer to the Alexandrian Texts. Is this, the Septuagint and the Byzantine Greek New Testament Fragments? I don't understand how those are comparable, so you must be speaking about something else {or at least, I do very much hope so}.Dear Robin,I think you are correct. Thank you for being cool.Dear Nova,Very well said. I agree, in turn, 100% with you.
Thank you for the compliment,but it is Christ who deserves all praise,and I do not believe butchering His word is praising Him.I believe all involved in this thread should pray fervantly for true guidance and stop letting the world dictate what we should believe.Hey I like Jack Chick,I just dont always agree with him.Much of what has been pointed out only serves to divide the faiths and discourage those who truly seek.I commend Jags efforts,but I cannot condone the approach.