Evil, the person

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
Where in the world to begin? Today the people of Newtown had a visit from Evil. I have a firend with the screen name, Major. Major and I knew Evil and lived with him for a long time. I suspect that, like myself, Major has had his heart ripped out of his chest, once more. Evil murdered 20 children, at least some of them and possibly all of them, Kindergärtners. And to add to the carnage, he murdered 6 adults.

I have a number of dreams that refuse to leave me alone and have often awakened my wife with screams for her to get in the damned hole before they kill her. For three tours I lived, ate, drank and slept with Evil and I now live to warn people that they never want to know what I and Major know. You see, as close as we lived to evil for as long as we did, we do not know the horror of the Evil these babes now hold in their precious hearts and it brings tears to my eyes to know it.

It is a sad thing but as they gather all the knowledge and as they do all the interviews and as they publish it for us to know, you must understand, neither they, the officials and reporters, nor any of us will ever know the permanent damage done to these babies. Some of the victims will not even become aware of the damage done to them for Decades yet, themselves.

My doctors accuse me of being hyper-vigilant because I need to know who is behind me and what they are doing. Some of the Little People will now have this same need and they are to darned young to know the Face of Death and his brother, Evil, these are Small Americans! My call is to prayer. (2Chro. 7:14) I'm not crazy, these evil deeds were never known in this land before I became a man and joined the military. I spent seven years, ten months in the service to my country and when I returned home, it was common to have weekend Sex Parties with fifty people or more attending... pure evil!

Our nation and these babies need the prayers of God's people. If you are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit, I, neither, expect you to understand this need nor should you fall on your face and pray, God will not listen to you! On the other hand, there is a small group that, like myself, live with the guiding hand of the Spirit of God, and now is the time for us to pray for the hand of God to be on these babes, their parents, the teachers, the police and our nation, please pray without ceasing.

Markseasigh

Dec 4, 2012
My prayer

That the Mass population will wake up.
Start Living life for life and peace
mercy grace and honor. These are vital
we must never loose them.

That the united nations and usa and britain may stop living life for death and fighting wars around the world.
Trying to police the world by sending more men with guns. Shame on us. I am an American, God please forgive me for my countrymen and the evil which they weave. So much death, I'm so sorry God, I feel powerless against the nations that keep death alive. How can i ever make a difference with such powers against me such as democracy's that look like tyrant filled nazi dictatorships only bent on controlling all the free children of the world. Forgive me God, They Silence my voice, I have no choice in the matter.

That the american government would stop making weapons to kill, and focus more on medicines and other technology to heal, and will peace to be.

That the churches of the Americas to quit building ice skating rinks for their Fellowship when 4,000 needy hungry children leave us per hour to starvation around the world. That the country may realize that they've spent billions on bombs to kill these starving children, and dismantle the entire project of the war machine which is the earth.

god shows us grace and we must show mercy to others for this is the essence of being god like or Christ like.
Show mercy instead of firing rockets back and forth because our gods have different names.
For it has been revealed to man that there is a chance for life eternal. Through the teachings of Jesus.

just as god showed us grace by not destroying the earth for nailing
his son on the cross. i mean if that's not grace what is?

Praise God for God is worthy of Praise
Amen
EVIL LIVES IN THE SKIN

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guns are big business and that seems to be the new American way of life.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
You are free today because of guns.
You are defended today because of guns.
The crime rate has gone down in every single state that gun ownership and concealed-carry is allowed.

Almost 10,000 people died in America last year due to drunk drivers.

I don't hear you calling for the banning of alcohol or unnecessary driving.

Selective outrage is no outrage at all.

Reactions: THE Gypsy

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as soon as alcohol shoots and kills 27 people, I will be sure to mention it. Nice job putting words in my mouth, btw Foreigner - of course, I never said anything about banning guns.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Aspen, do you not know that alcohol is one of the major reasons for shootings in disgreements between two people in the United States.
According to the news, alcohol has also caused multiple deaths by those drinking and using knives, axes, blunt instruments, automobiles, fires being set, etc. etc. etc.
Alcohol has already killed more than 27 people several times over this year alone.

Please get a clue. Hmmm?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Foreigner said:
Aspen, do you not know that alcohol is one of the major reasons for shootings in disgreements between two people in the United States.
According to the news, alcohol has also caused multiple deaths by those drinking and using knives, axes, blunt instruments, automobiles, fires being set, etc. etc. etc.
Alcohol has already killed more than 27 people several times over this year alone.

Please get a clue. Hmmm?
I see you are enjoying a big plate of Red Herring this morning, Foreigner. I suggest you get back on topic.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Okay.

aspen2 said:
Guns are big business and that seems to be the new American way of life.
The person who killed those people did not legally own a gun. He broke at least three existing gun laws in order to commit the crime he did.

Your statement has nothing to do with what was being discussed here.

Please try getting on topic with the thread instead of posting tripe like that.

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Guns have NOTHING to do with crime. It's the person who holds the gun. Gun laws won't stop guns being used in crime. Only God can change people's hearts and thereby, their actions.

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
Just for clarification, on Friday in China where guns are not allowed a single man attacked an elementary school with a knife and stabbed and sliced 22 people. It is insanity to think any inanimate object can kill anyone! People and their lack of fellowship with Gob is the issue.

And on another note, in the time it took my pastor to preach the message this morning one hundred and twenty baby humans were terminated for convenience. Every twenty seconds a baby is murdered in the United States and we wonder why God does nothing? And in the world, when this year is over there will be another forty-two million babies murdered.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
I think age has something to do with these mass killings,if you notice most of the murderers are all under the age of 25.Young people may not be mature enough to own firearms.Its the same reason young people pay higher auto insurance rates.

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Pelaides said:
I think age has something to do with these mass killings,if you notice most of the murderers are all under the age of 25.Young people may not be mature enough to own firearms.Its the same reason young people pay higher auto insurance rates.
I don't think it's really to do with the age as it is to do with the degradation. We've come to a point in our history where our society is falling apart so much, that where usually they would struggle on in life, they instead go pyscho, take out their uncontrolled rage on others, then in alot of cases commit suicide. What can I say, we're approaching the end days.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Alot of these kids grow up playing these homocidal video games,you combine that with the violence in the movies,and this is what happens.
Society created these monsters.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Pelaides said:
A lot of these kids or on powerful psychotropic meds but that's not a favorable observation, just ask the pharmaceutical industry and observe the media silence

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
I don't think violence in movies and games has that much to do with it. If you look back a couple of decades, boys didn't play violent video games, they merely clobbed each other on the head with their shoes, or slingshotted nuts at each other. What has changed is our interaction. Now all they do is get brainwashed. They get rejected a bit, and boo hoo. Where's my gun so i can get vengeance? If something is wrong with themselves, they won't admit it, because they are taught to NOT take responsibility for their actions.

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
praise God for prescription drugs for mental illness, they saved my life.

the young man who killed the elementary school children was very sick, mental illness is very real. God will judge him, He is a loving righteous judge, we should not judge until we know the full story about this killer.

This country is so ignorant when it come's to mental illness, why in world can't the brain be sick like any other organ in the body.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Axehead said:
Its the "prescription" meds that the FDA approves of.
-- I am afraid I have to agree with Ruth on this. My wife is bipolar and she must take a medication every day.
That medication keeps her balanced, focused, and in a correct reality. In short, what you and I would call 'normal.'
It is remarkable the level of 'normacly' that my wife is able to live. Even to the point where I forget this is an affliction she is dealing with.

There are some mental issues that can be address, either partially or fully, with counseling...but many do indeed require medication.

This issue is compounded by the fact that much of the diagnosis and treatment is based on the patient input, their level of honesty, their willingness to commit to regularly taking the medications, and their understanding that with most medications will have to be adjusted in order to ensure they are at the correct level for a specific patient.

Many people do not come forward because they are afraid of the stigma or the chance they may have to spend some time in the hospital.

There is also such a wide diversity and of issues that fall under the blanket of "mental health problems."

It is a strange world. In the "old days" many suffering from a mental illness were deemed to be victims of demonic possession or influence.

Today, many instances of demonic possession or influence are deemed 'mental health isssues.'

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I myself that mentioned this problem understand many people benefit from medications, others don't, and finding the right one in the proper dosage is a trial and error adventure. I know this because its so prevalent, I have watched people I know go threw the trial and error process with there Dr.

There are other considerations as to why we see this type of violence today, as opposed to 100 years ago, but don't ignore the facts that most of these people ether are on or have been in psychiatric care, being under the influence of prescription drugs or are now not taking them. Its called practicing medicine for a reason, and the profits as well as the successes always outweigh the risks, but people can't resist using it to point the blame in another direction.

Like, I'm on medication or my wife is, I don't see a problem. Thats like not recognizing some people my die from eating peanuts, but because you and the majority don't see or have a problem, its a waste of time and effort to properly label contents or not properly observe the reaction if you have never eaten peanuts. Well in the case of mental illness it can and has directly effected others. The peanuts going to kill them but their not going alone. To ignore such results and do nothing is the responsibility of both the peanut maker and the distributor "the Dr" but the laws protect them so it goes on. And instead it becomes the guns fault, just how stupid is that. Last I checked guns don't have self wills or a brain, nether do they suffer from mental disorders and see Doctors, but there to blame simply because there the result and not the cause. The last I checked owning a gun has never been proven to effect the mental competency of its owner. Syc med does but we sure don't want to upset the peanut cart.