Evolution doesn't matter anymore.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the partaking of the Forbidden Fruit is what Science calls the Big Bang.

It was the original Wave Collapse via First Consciousness.

Unfortunately, Adam and Eve died in the process and had to be re-created.

That is why so many Scholars claim there are 'two creation accounts'. They aren't seeing the bigger picture.

But that is another story.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People refuse to consider what it means to be able to sin. How can Heaven be exactly the same as here if sin will not be possible there?

Satan was the first to sin. He caused disorder in God's Kingdom. God's Kingdom is orderly ..that means it is coherent. Disorder in Coherence is DECOHERENCE. Satan is the ruler and has authority because he started this place. Corruption and Fallen = Satan. You can't have decoherence without coherence being here first. Satan doesn't create anything. Disorder of coherence can cause physical uniqueness and physical history.

Disorder in coherence causes things to be finite. Finite objects can be about themselves. They can sin.
Everything about this place is about sin. Gravity, Age, Physicality (uniqueness/history), Entropy, Decay, and Death.
Does anyone think we will be able to "pleasure" ourselves in Heaven? You need a physical body for that.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Dark Matter is matter-waves that isn't able to collapse into physical particles. Could Dark Matter Waves remain waves even when collapsed like a wave packet?

God needed Dark Matter Waves to hold Galaxies together. He needed it so that physical fallen history would lead up to Adam causing Original Sin with the first wave collapse. Is Dark Matter showing us the hand of God because it doesn't collapse? Would this reality exist without Dark Matter Waves?

Time ..History ..can be baked into the first wave collapse ..Original Sin.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it that when I read posts like these it's like the words become impossible to read and all of a sudden I feel stupid?

Is any of this actually making sense to anyone at all? Is it my ADHD brain or is this jabberwocky?

No offense @pittsburghjoe just I can't tell what you're saying.

It makes me feel like when people watch that old new age documentary What The Bleep Do We Know and then they just get on the internet and start changing their names to LotusMoonFlower and SpiralEnergy1111 and start explaining the pseudoscience as actual science and include a bunch of words like "quantum" and "vibrations" in between words, but in all caps.

(I like your name btw, makes me think of a good meatball sub.)

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to do better at explaining this to people that haven't been studying physics for years.
I have found something in science that absolutely destroys the evolution excuse.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to do better at explaining this to people that haven't been studying physics for years.
I have found something in science that absolutely destroys the evolution excuse.

:D That explains why I didn't get it. Okay, I apologize. Zero experience with physics. I don't understand what it is happening at all but I'm glad that there is something out there and it's cool that you found it.

There's a sub on Reddit that is called ELI5. (Explain Like I'm 5.) It's for people looking for incredibly simplified responses to really complicated questions. Half the time on there the responses are more like "Explain like I've spent the last 15 years in college studying X anyway." Really hard to simplify complicated subjects.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reddit is not my friend. Atheists don't want me there and ban me.

Original Sin started Fallen Time ..Physical History ..Linear Time (Entropy) ..Age.
Was Time only Cyclical and Coherent beforehand?

Reactions: DuckieLady

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Time without a Present State considered Cyclical and Coherent?
Does a Present State act like Decoherence?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can Time behave like wave-particle duality? Would local/decoherent time be physical history (age) and linear (entropy)?

Decoherent Time in a larger Coherent Time System is disorder ..entropy.
Satan started disorder in God's Kingdom. Disorder in a Coherent system is Decoherence. This fallen reality has entropy.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Original Sin caused the first wave collapse that included souls.
Was the knowledge of the tree of good and evil, the same knowledge we gain by observing a particle with wave collapse?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you live forever if you don't look for the way to be compatible with infinity?

Is it possible for something physical to be infinite in any way?

Everything about this fallen reality is finite ..it is what allows us to sin.