Exekiel 39:18 Christ 1st coming..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the only question I had was Magog Armageddon or Messiah coming. I know it was Jesus now. To quote the "sacrifice"

How do I know? I checked on the Jews.
Check on the Bible.
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

which is yet to come, because of Psalms 110, which he is performing as we speak.

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please stay within the scripts we posted.

Prots need it to be the rapture and hell on earth to come. That translation is mentally ill.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying your "master" is a YouTube video? A movie with "actors" and a script?

I thought he did a great job!!! If that is what Jesus looks like!! that would be awesome.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please stay within the scripts we posted.

Prots need it to be the rapture and hell on earth to come. That translation is mentally ill.
well then someone needs to get some help... :eek:

I thought he did a great job!!! If that is what Jesus looks like!! that would be awesome.
U thought? see above.

PICJAG

Good day.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying Jesus 2nd coming has passed and we are now in the 1000 millennium reign?

Luke 17:20
Contemporary English Version
Some Pharisees asked Jesus when God's kingdom would come. He answered, "God's kingdom isn't something you can see.

Good News Translation
Some Pharisees asked Jesus when the Kingdom of God would come. His answer was, "The Kingdom of God does not come in such a way as to be seen.

-------------------------------

Is all around here now. . . another dimension riding in this reality.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It won't be in my lifetime where ever this battle is.. it could be all us Catholics taking out the evil spirits like shining armor for all our ladies. I'll be there.

But Ezk already happened.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Growing up, there was a picture of Jesus hanging on the wall, he was portrayed as having long hair. However, when held up to scrutiny of the preponderance of Scriptural evidence, we read...

1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
[15] But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

God Bless!

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is all around here now. . . another dimension riding in this reality.

It won't be in my lifetime where ever this battle is.. it could be all us Catholics taking out the evil spirits like shining armor for all our ladies. I'll be there. But Ezk already happened.

The antichrist, false prophet, war and defeat of Gog, Jesus return at the climax of Armageddon is NOT happening in a parallel dimension.

When this does happen...

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

God Bless!

Reactions: lforrest

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They use Ezk to say Christ is yet to come but I proved his Great Sacrifice on the mountains of Israel already happened in the Douay Rheims version.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They use Ezk to say Christ is yet to come but I proved his Great Sacrifice on the mountains of Israel already happened in the Douay Rheims version.

In this instance, it doesn't matter what "version" of the Bible you are using because anyone can plainly see that there was not yet any antichrist and false prophet on the world stage taking control of the united nations and instituting the global mark of the beast and killing those who did not receive the mark. Anyone can plainly see there was no WW3 yet, culminating of Jesus return and defeat of Gog.

You have "proved" nothing with your Douay Rheims version.

In fact, we are still waiting on a peace agreement to be signed involving Israel and her neighbors...

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from the Douay

Douay-Rheims Bible
And thou, O son of man, saith the Lord God, say to every fowl, and to all the birds, and to all the beasts of the field: Assemble yourselves, make haste, come together from every side to my victim, which I slay for you, a great victim upon the mountains of Israel: to eat flesh, and drink blood.

That proves the Catholic Church, too. Emphasis on assemble yourselves: eating flesh and drinking blood. You have to have the real bible though, and I blow you guys away with God's word.

There is nothing you people can do or say now. God had told me this 20 years ago, and I'm just now sharing it.

Ask yourself why God had allowed me to show you, too. I'm just one lone guy..

Wed, Jul 8 - Holy Mass at the National Shrine

Last edited:

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel."
Golgatha/Mt. Calvary was one mountain...not mountains. Nice imagination though.
Ezek 39 must be taken as a whole from chapter 37-39. It's a future invasion which you can see shaping up even now in the Middle East.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think there is another 'Great Sacrifice' coming? U guys ... Jesus was the Greatest Sacrifice.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I translated this..

Jews think the messiah is coming.. or this is Armageddon.

since when do you know more then those who translated scripture? what kind of hack are you?

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He already came... "Kingdom is here now." to quote Jesus.
"The great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel."

Ezek.jpg

Regarding Ezekiel 39:17 as you claim "The great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel" as being the "crucifixion" - You are in error.

Let's take a look at what this actually says...

Ezekiel 39:17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice[H2077] upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

The word here is not translated "crucifixion" - it is sacrifice[H2077]...

H2077
זֶבַח
zebach
zeh'-bakh
Strongs Definition:
From H2076; properly a slaughter, that is, the flesh of an animal; by implication a sacrifice (the victim or the act): - offer (-ing), sacrifice.
Total occurrences: 162

The verse further states, "speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field" - which must be understood of such fowls, and such beasts, as devour dead carcasses, a like invitation is given after the battle at Armageddon...

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

The "great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel" is where Gog's army will fall...

Ezekiel 39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just translated to crucifixtion because that how you get a sacrifice.