Ezekiel is a true prophet of God: Animal sacrifices will be in Christ's Millennium

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got it. So, you answer just one question, and I'll answer your two.

Will there be any part of Ezek 40- that is not yet fulfilled, and/or will never come to pass as prophesied?

What purpose do you see for the following in your supposed future millennium?
  • The “meat offering” – Ezekiel 42:13, 44:29, 45:15, 17, 24, 25, 46:5, 7, 11, 14, 15, 20.
  • The “sin offering” – Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 19, 21, 22, 25, 44:27, 29, 45:17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 46:20.
  • The “trespass offering” – Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 44:29, 46:20.
  • The “burnt offerings” – Ezekiel 40:38, 39, 42, 43:18, 24, 27, 44:11, 45:15, 17, 23, 25, 46:2, 4, 12, 13, 15.
  • The “peace offerings” – Ezekiel 43:27, 45:15, 17, 46:2, 12.
  • The “drink offerings” – Ezekiel 45:17.
Also, do you believe the Levitical sons of Zadok will be restored (Ezekiel 40:46, 43:19, 44:15, 48:11)?

Whose sins does the Premil think the Zadok priesthood need to make “sacrifices for” and what sinner needs additional intercession in the millennium in light of the presence of Jesus Christ – man’s only high priest and ultimate and final sin-bearer and intercessor?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer: There is nothing in Ezek 40 that is yet to be fulfilled, and nothing that is yet to come to pass as prophesied.

Your turn.

In Hebrews 10:9, who is "He", and what did "He" take away?
Ezekiel Chapter 40 is the vision concerning the 2nd Zerubabbel Temple 536BC, where animal sacrifice for sin is seen, this Temple was destroyed in 70AD by Roman soldiers

Ezekiel 40:38-39KJV
38 And the chambers and the entries thereof were by the posts of the gates, where they washed the burnt offering.
39 And in the porch of the gate were two tables on this side, and two tables on that side, to slay thereon the burnt offering and the sin offering and the trespass offering.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, that about settles that. If foretelling by visions of God, what will happen in the future, is not prophecy of God, then there's pretty much nowhere else to go.

Calling prophecy, not prophecy, is calling it false prophecy.

No, it is not. Not everything he wrote was prophecy. The 40 plus chapters are not prophecy and I have pointed out many issues that contradict the Millennium to further prove that. Promotion of animal sacrifices to forgive sins is blasphemy. We are not going backwards in the Millennium to the crude practices of another religion.

Ezekiel 43:10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.

This is the reason of the vision. It is for Israel to compare themselves and their practices against this vision of what God desires of them. God has always instructed Israel in the right way to live and serve Him, yet Israel usually failed to adhere to God's wishes.

Ezekiel 43:11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

The vision was merely setting a standard whereby the Israelites of the time were to know how everything was supposed to work, and they were to "do them" according to how things were laid out in the vision. The vision was not a look into the future, it is not prophecy. It was what God wanted from that current day Israel or possibly a soon to come Israel that followed God's commandments perfectly according to the old covenant. However, they were not able to meet God's requirements perfectly and never carried forth their lives as God wanted in these chapters, nor did they even build this new temple. It shall not be built as it no longer applies to we that live under the new covenant.

So, despite popular belief, the 40+ chapters of Ezekiel are not the Millennium, and are not of the eternity. It was a vision of how God wanted Israel to live under the old covenant and how to worship Him rather than how they had been doing it. It was a "plumb line" that was meant to be used as a guide. It was not prophecy.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
He certainly did; that's why I quoted him exclusively.
Paul said: The adversary, who sets himself up against every God......and even enthrones himself in God's Temple, claiming to be God.
This verse alone proves there will be a new Temple during the end times.
Mar_12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
Jesus was referring to Eternity, not to the Millennium period.
Isaiah 65:20-23 proves there will be births and deaths during the Millennium. Immortality is only conferred after the GWT Judgment. Rev 20:11-15
There is no such prophecy. Animal sacrifices were replaced by the one time forever sacrifice.
Retract your false words;
Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.

Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day.

Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details of and the dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple.

Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……

Isaiah 60:6-7 Livestock in droves will be in the Land to serve your needs, as acceptable offerings on My Altar and I will adorn My glorious Temple.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ezekiel Chapter 40 is the vision concerning the 2nd Zerubabbel Temple 536BC, where animal sacrifice for sin is seen, this Temple was destroyed in 70AD by Roman soldiers

Ezekiel 40:38-39KJV
38 And the chambers and the entries thereof were by the posts of the gates, where they washed the burnt offering.
39 And in the porch of the gate were two tables on this side, and two tables on that side, to slay thereon the burnt offering and the sin offering and the trespass offering.
Thanks. I'm waiting for our friend Robert to keep his side of the agreement. He seems to be having difficulty.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
despite popular belief, the 40+ chapters of Ezekiel are not the Millennium, and are not of the eternity.
All of Ezekiel 40 to 48 is prophecy of the Lords holy peoples living in all of the holy Land; BEFORE Jesus Returns.

Deuteronomy 32:36-42 The Lord will judge His people and have compassion on His servants, for He will see that their strength has gone, all are affected. He will say: where are your false gods, those false idols in which you trusted? Let them be your protection! See now that I, the Lord, am HE – beside Me there is no other God. I hold the power of life and death. I swear: as I live forever that I will sharpen My flashing sword and set My hand to judgement to punish My enemies, then My vengeance will fall upon My foes. I shall make My arrows drunk with blood, My sword will devour flesh, the blood of the slain and the captives along with the enemy leaders.

Deuteronomy 32:43 Rejoice with His people, you nations, for the Lord will avenge the blood of His servants. He will take vengeance on His enemies and punish all those who hate Him and will cleanse His peoples Land. Jeremiah 12:14

Deuteronomy 33:1-5 This is the blessing that Moses pronounced on the Israelites before his death. The Lord came from Sinai, He appeared and shone out from the South. With Him were multitudes of His holy people, streaming along at His right hand. Truly, He loves His people and blesses His holy ones. They receive instruction, the Law that Moses gave us, as our possession for all Israel. Then, when all the tribal leaders assembled, a leader arose in the Land.
Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

The Lord will judge his people and have compassion on His servants. His servants; now every faithful Christian; they are gathered from every race, nation and language. Psalms 107, Romans 9:24-26, Revelation 7:9

their strength has gone – Isaiah 17:4-6 & 9 On that Day Israel [now the Christian peoples] will lose their strength and prosperity. On that day, strong cities will be abandoned, like those of your enemies of old that were deserted at the Israelites approach. Cities will be uninhabitable – no food, power or water.

those false idols in which you trusted – people today put their faith in materialism, atheism or a ‘rapture’ out of trouble, etc. Micah 5:10-15

My vengeance will fall upon My foes – The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible. It is the next action of the Lord on earth, which results in the ‘cleansing of the Land’. By the means of His ‘flashing sword ‘, an explosion of the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 83

the enemy leaders – As the enemy leaders prepare their weapons, Psalms 7:12-16, Isaiah 21:2 – Elam & Media = Iran, ‘they are swept away by a whirlwind ‘. Habakkuk 3:14, Jeremiah 49:35-37

The Lord appears to His people – The Lord’s Right Hand, that is Jesus, Psalms 110, will lead ‘the multitude of His people’, into the promised Land in the same way as He did for the ancient Israelites. 1 Corinthians 10:4, Jeremiah 31:8-9, Isaiah 49:8-11

they receive instruction – True prophets and priests will teach them the right Laws and the correct ordinances. Isaiah 66:21, Malachi 2:7

Then a leader arose – Proof that all this happens before the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11,
Ezekiel 40 to 48 is a story about how God's faithful Christian peoples will live in the holy Land, being the people He always wanted there.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I am astounded and disgusted at the blatant rejection of many Prophesies by all the deniers of the new Temple here
imagine how we feel, having plucked out our right eye look keraz, you are fam with the progression right as a diviner of the future you will eventually get a vision or whatever and predict a date, and go the way of gavirachristian, eh? or i mean assuming he’s wrong, we’ll know in 11 weeks, but what kinda odds do you need for that one keraz?

so i mean continue on if you will and i will even admit that all that stuff that you have predicted will happen tomorrow? that i am now going to go comb over for timelines and dates? Far as i know it might all happen, and rapture from harpazo too keraz; are you willing to admit the opposite? idt so.

this fortune-telling thing is going to bite you imo k

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A careful and proper reading of Ezekiel 40 to 48, shows your idea to be quite untenable. Ezekiels Prophecy simply does not fit with what happened when the Second temple was built. [see Ezra and Nehimiah}
Your unsupported statement above, just shows how little you study the Prophetic Word and how you make wild and false assertions.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul said: The adversary, who sets himself up against every God......and even enthrones himself in God's Temple, claiming to be God.
This verse alone proves there will be a new Temple during the end times.
You're incapable of understanding the "naos" spiritual temple, or the papacy which has occupied it for over 1,000 years. Simple as that.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of Ezekiel 40 to 48 is prophecy of the Lords holy peoples living in all of the holy Land; BEFORE Jesus Returns.

It isn't prophecy at all, and never will happen because it was rejected/ignored long ago. Christians will not be sacrificing animals unless they are Apostates enjoying pagan rituals.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You're incapable of understanding the "naos" spiritual temple, or the papacy which has occupied it for over 1,000 years. Simple as that.
Talking about incapable: you beliefs contradict the Bible.
1/ Does Satan sit in the Spiritual Temple of God's Christian people? 2 Thess 2:4
2/ Does the Anti-Christ stop the sacrifices and offerings in a spiritual Temple? Daniel 9:27
3/ Does Jesus Return to a vacant lot on the Temple Mount? Isaiah 2:2, Psalms 48:1-3

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Promotion of animal sacrifices to forgive sins is blasphemy.
So you say by your own law, not by law of Scripture.

No Scripture is yet to be given that simply states as by eternal law of Christ, that all animal sacrifices are now declares sinful and blasphemous.

Disagreeing with your law, is not blasphemy to me nor God, though it is to you.

I care nothing for Mormon law, nor yours.

We are not going backwards in the Millennium to the crude practices of another religion.
The OT may be old and decaying, but it is still written of as an everlasting covenant of the God of Israel, not a crude religion,

Several of you amils talk like animal rights activists.

This is the reason of the vision. It is for Israel to compare themselves and their practices against this vision of what God desires of them.
And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.

And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

This is prophecy of what the LORD will do, and will have His people do on earth: it is His oath, not just to the Jews, but to all the earth.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

These prophecies will come to pass, because God will make them come to pass, and there will be plenty of people on earth, desiring to see and have part in it.

Ezekiel 43:11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.
The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, proves He knew they would reject serving Him face to face, even as they did at Sinai.

He will still bring His prophecy to pass, including the priesthood of nations for the natural Hebrew and Jews.

Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.

The prophecy includes the circumcision of Christ, which can only be after His resurrection.

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

And that part has already come to pass for Jews and Gentiles, and is not just a wish and mere form nor high ideal.

The Lord was showing Ezekiel and the children of Israel what He would bring to pass on earth, and they were to be ashamed of desiring anything less, and instead do things their own way.

The vision was merely setting a standard whereby the Israelites of the time were to know how everything was supposed to work, and they were to "do them" according to how things were laid out in the vision.
The river of waters healing the dead sea, is not a calling nor standard for Israel to do.

This is prophecy is speaking of what will come to pass, that God will do on earth, as well as with the earth.

You reject prophecy of Scripture as coming to pass, and so make it false prophecy.

You say no river of waters from the house of the Lord on earth, will be a river to swim in and heal the Dead Sea.

The vision was not a look into the future, it is not prophecy.
It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

Future.

Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, ye shall offer an oblation unto the LORD.

Future.

Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.

And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live:

This is prophecy by definition of prophecy in Scripture:

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

And so now, prophecy is not prophecy that is written to come to pass, and the future is not the future, when it is to come to pass.

As I said, there's nowhere to go from here. I do not deal in unreality.

It was what God wanted from that current day Israel or possibly a soon to come Israel that followed God's commandments perfectly according to the old covenant.
It was not the Old Covenant, because it requires the circumcision of Christ to come near to Him.

The unreal ridiculousness of all this vain imaginative argument, is that the house will be entered by the LORD himself with His glory, to sit on His throne sanctified unto Himself, and ministered unto Him by His sanctified priests in Christ Jesus.

None of that was a standard the children of Israel could ever hope to accomplish, without Jesus Christ coming in the flesh and again with power and glory.

However, they were not able to meet God's requirements perfectly and never carried forth their lives as God wanted in these chapters, nor did they even build this new temple.
He will, along with them coming from afar, that are not corrupted with the religion of spiritual Sodom and Egypt in Jerusalem.

It shall not be built as it no longer applies to we that live under the new covenant.
Ezekiel is not a false prophet.

It will apply to the land promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as well as the national priesthood of natural Hebrews and Jews.

And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

This is a prophesied oath given to His friend Abraham, and it will come to pass. Neither is Job's prophecy of seeing it on this earth, a false one.

You say His promise to give Abraham that land he walked on, is a lie, and will never come to pass, just as you say the prophecy of the Lord of Lords ruling them after smiting the nations, is false and will never come to pass.

As the thread says: you must reject prophecy of Ezekiel as false, as well as others, in order to prophecy your own coming again of Jesus Christ, which is not of His coming again, but that of another.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What purpose do you see for the following in your supposed future millennium?
  • The “meat offering” – Ezekiel 42:13, 44:29, 45:15, 17, 24, 25, 46:5, 7, 11, 14, 15, 20.
  • The “sin offering” – Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 19, 21, 22, 25, 44:27, 29, 45:17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 46:20.
  • The “trespass offering” – Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 44:29, 46:20.
  • The “burnt offerings” – Ezekiel 40:38, 39, 42, 43:18, 24, 27, 44:11, 45:15, 17, 23, 25, 46:2, 4, 12, 13, 15.
  • The “peace offerings” – Ezekiel 43:27, 45:15, 17, 46:2, 12.
  • The “drink offerings” – Ezekiel 45:17.
The same as before in the OT: to forestall punishement for sinning.

But unlike in the time of Old, there will also be the blood of the Lamb not just to forestall, but to wipe out all sinning and condemnation.

Also, do you believe the Levitical sons of Zadok will be restored (Ezekiel 40:46, 43:19, 44:15, 48:11)?

Of course. And the Levites not of Zadok will only keep the gates.
Whose sins does the Premil think the Zadok priesthood need to make “sacrifices for” and what sinner needs additional intercession in the millennium in light of the presence of Jesus Christ –
Sinners that sin, and are not saved, will be able to have sacrifices against punishments, even as the children of Israel alone had in time of old, and the unbelievers, whether Jew or Gentile don't have today.

man’s only high priest and ultimate and final sin-bearer and intercessor?
True. Only the blood of the Lamb washes away sins. Blood of bulls and goats could never do that, nor will do that.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same as before in the OT: to forestall punishement for sinning.

But unlike in the time of Old, there will also be the blood of the Lamb not just to forestall, but to wipe out all sinning and condemnation.

Of course. And the Levites not of Zadok will only keep the gates.

Sinners that sin, and are not saved, will be able to have sacrifices against punishments, even as the children of Israel alone had in time of old, and the unbelievers, whether Jew or Gentile don't have today.

True. Only the blood of the Lamb washes away sins. Blood of bulls and goats could never do that, nor will do that.
  1. Do you believe these sin offerings will make atonement for the priests and the altar in your future millennium?
  2. Do you believe these sin offerings will reconcile the house of Israel in your future millennium?
  3. Do you believe these sin offerings will sanctify the house of Israel in your future millennium?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  1. Do you believe these sin offerings will make atonement for the priests and the altar in your future millennium?
It doesn't say atone, so I don't put it in there.

1. Do you believe these sin offerings will reconcile the house of Israel in your future millennium?
And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

No, Christ Himself will, even as today.

1. Do you believe these sin offerings will sanctify the house of Israel in your future millennium?
Then said he unto me, This is the place where the priests shall boil the trespass offering and the sin offering, where they shall bake the meat offering; that they bear them not out into the utter court, to sanctify the people.

No. Even as today, the people must sanctify themselves unto the Lord.

You could look these answers up for yourself, if you believed the Scriptures. But since, the prophecy is declared false by you, then they also do not exist to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.