Ezekiel is a true prophet of God: Animal sacrifices will be in Christ's Millennium

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since prophecy plainly says that the Lord Himself will build His house, as well as other from afar, then it must be at the beginning of His Millennium, after cleansing Jerusalem.

Once again, I do appreciate all the Scriptures you've provided, and only wish I had seen them first.

But many times we do not see the significance of certain Scriptures, until we have the key of understanding well in hand.

That's when we see through the glass less darkly.
No place in scripture does it state the Lord is going to build a future house on this earth as you claim

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes they are future as scripture teaches

I Disagree With Reformed Eschatology, We Have Spent Weeks In Debate On The Subject, And It's Not Changing

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 "Temple" Is Defined by Isaiah 66:1-4, showing a future literal temple, delusion, and animal sacrifice

Jerusalem is the Whore, Mystery Babylon the Great, the future (Little Horn) (Man Of Sin) (The Beast) will be a literal human man, a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent, he will be present on this earth at the second coming, and this future human man dosent represent the Roman Catholic Pope

Daniel's AOD and The Great Tribulation are future events unfulfilled

The (Two Witnesses) will be literal prophets returned, that will being literal plagues upon this literal world

I Strongly Disagree With Reformed Eschatology As Clearly Shown

Feel Free To Start A Thread, And I Will Be More Than Happy To Debate Every Point Above, We Can Spend A Month If You Desire

Jesus Is The Lord
So you'd rather crawl with perfidious dispensational futurism into the bed of blasphemous papistry, than stand with the Reformation whose faith, vision, and sacrifice liberated the True Church from spiritual darkness and oppression.

Inexplicable.

But does explain the spiritual ignorance, confusion, malaise, and impotence which characterize compromised Christianity today.

Reactions: Keraz

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you'd rather crawl with perfidious dispensational futurism into the bed of blasphemous papistry, than stand with the Reformation whose faith, vision, and sacrifice liberated the True Church from spiritual darkness and oppression.

Inexplicable.

But does explain the spiritual ignorance, confusion, malaise, and impotence which characterize compromised Christianity today.
"False Claims", what I present is biblically supported, preterist reformed eschatology is a lie, just as a pre-trib rapture and Millennial Kingdom on this earth is a lie

As stated, feel free to start a thread on the points in my previous post, I will be more than happy to debate preterist reformed eschatology, waiting

Jesus Is The Lord

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Inexplicable.

The moderators will shut down the thread, if we keep making it personal.

Either disagree or agree with what someone writes, or put in your own teaching altogether.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and during His Millennium they can marry, howbeit with further restrictions.

No, they cannot marry at all.

Mar_12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Jesus says they cannot marry yet you say they can marry. You contradict Jesus because of your misunderstanding of part of Ezekiel.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The moderators will shut down the thread, if we keep making it personal.

Either disagree or agree with what someone writes, or put in your own teaching altogether.
I have no problem with covenantee's response, do I cringe when you have called me troll and other fine words

Fell free to hang out in the locker room with the boy's Robert, were ready to take the field, are you going to be on the front line today?

Jesus Is The Lord

Reactions: covenantee

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, they cannot marry at all.

Mar_12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Jesus says they cannot marry yet you say they can marry. You contradict Jesus because of your misunderstanding of part of Ezekiel.
You say there are no natural people for Jesus to rule over, nor natural priesthood to offer sacrifices for sin His Millinium, because you reject prophecy of Scripture saying He will.

In Ezekiel, the priesthood will be outwardly and inwardly circumcised to come near to Him, and He gives stricter conditions on them marrying than others.

You make Ezekiel 40- to be false prophecy not coming to pass, in order to preach your own prophecy, that will not come to pass.

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problem with covenantee's response, do I cringe when you have called me troll and other fine words

Fell free to hang out in the locker room with the boy's Robert, were ready to take the field, are you going to be on the front line today?

Jesus Is The Lord
I'm still waiting for your promised answer to a simple question.

Will there be any part of Ezek 40- that is not yet fulfilled, and/or will never come to pass was prophesied?

My playing field is a two way street.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Will there be any part of Ezek 40- that is not yet fulfilled, and/or will never come to pass was prophesied?

I'm still waiting for your promised answers to these simple questions:
  • Is this blood sacrifice arrangement you promote under the old covenant, the new covenant or a new old covenant?
  • Please explain what these animal sacrifices accomplish in your future millennium?
  • Where in Revelation 20, anywhere in the NT or anywhere in the OT does it says that (1) God will re-institute the slaughtering of animals on the new earth, that (2) it will be for sin, that (3) it will start again in another dispensation (namely your alleged future millennium), and (4) that they "will look back"?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say there are no natural people for Jesus to rule over, nor natural priesthood to offer sacrifices for sin His Millinium, because you reject prophecy of Scripture saying He will.

There is no such prophecy. Animal sacrifices were replaced by the one time forever sacrifice.

In Ezekiel, the priesthood will be outwardly and inwardly circumcised to come near to Him, and He gives stricter conditions on them marrying than others.

You make Ezekiel 40- to be false prophecy not coming to pass, in order to preach your own prophecy, that will not come to pass.

It is not prophecy.

In Ezekiel's writing, Priests die and get married etc which cannot and will not happen in the Millennium.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You're getting your posters confused. My last post to you, 153, was to ask if you'd answer my two questions if I'd answer your two questions. You'd substituted the word "question" for "questions", so I was seeking clarification.

Reactions: WPM

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such prophecy. Animal sacrifices were replaced by the one time forever sacrifice.

It is not prophecy.

In Ezekiel's writing, Priests die and get married etc which cannot and will not happen in the Millennium.
So, that about settles that. If foretelling by visions of God, what will happen in the future, is not prophecy of God, then there's pretty much nowhere else to go.

Calling prophecy, not prophecy, is calling it false prophecy.

You say it will never come to pass as written, and I say God will do it, exactly as He showed it to His true prophet Ezekiel.

The Lord Himself will ensure His house is built exactly as measured in prophecy, because He will be building it Himself, when He comes again to rule them remaining on earth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're getting your posters confused. My last post to you, 153, was to ask if you'd answer my two questions if I'd answer your two questions. You'd substituted the word "question" for "questions", so I was seeking clarification.
Got it. So, you answer just one question, and I'll answer your two.

Will there be any part of Ezek 40- that is not yet fulfilled, and/or will never come to pass as prophesied?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
But yes: I do wait for the Lord to take action, as He has so many times said He would. THEN we can look forward to the great Promises of God to His faithful people to come to pass.
ah well song it with me one time then :)
and understand that i feel for you ok
dunno where this is coming from tbh; which suggests to me that you might be on the cusp of something
will hebe another bread of death? or will he find the Awful Truth?
(-400, +150 respectively, btc only)
:D

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Got it. So, you answer just one question, and I'll answer your two.

Will there be any part of Ezek 40- that is not yet fulfilled, and/or will never come to pass as prophesied?
Answer: There is nothing in Ezek 40 that is yet to be fulfilled, and nothing that is yet to come to pass as prophesied.

Your turn.

In Hebrews 10:9, who is "He", and what did "He" take away?

Reactions: WPM
Status
Not open for further replies.