Fact Or Fiction?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
Mr. Martin, you have stated several things to me that I know for a fact, just are not correct. I have said this to you because I want you to know that before you make any more statements to me or reguarding anything I post on this forum, that I do not consider what you have said to me to be of any value to me. Now if any of the other readers do, then that is all and well with me and that is between you and them. I want you to know how I think about what you have stated to me since you seem to me to think you must converse with me on this forum about anything I posted. Thank you.

Ezekiel, Chapter 14,9: And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. THIS IS CORRECT,BUT DENIED BY MANY. GOD WILL DECEIVE YOU. GOD IS GOD.

AND MONEY IS NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

NOR IS THE LOVE OF MONEY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with every word.

Behold, the kingdom of lies is at hand.

Once upon a time, the truth would stop a liar in his or her tracks and silence, at least temporarily, their predisposition for further talk.
Today we see an adamant, arrogant and shall I say militant effort on the part of many to subvert, mask, ignore and otherwise deny the truth.

It is evidence of devilish work among us.
We see every day how the children of Satan struggle so bitterly against the truth while the children of light struggle to understand it and live by it.

Hah....I think the key phrase is "once upon a time....."

Security comes at a steep price.......

turn off brain
pretend that there was some kind of golden age that we must return to
dig in and root out those demons!!

I choose the peace of Christ over manufactured security any day.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
Here is another verse out of the Bible that I KNOW IS CORRECT AND TRUE. But I read and hear countless people saying that God never breaks a promise no matter what. And they will even have a list of all the promises that are written in the books of the Bible and claim to stand upon the promises of God as if no matter what the circumstances are, God has to deliver up to them no matter what. BUT AS YOU CAN CLEARLY READ HERE: It does not work that way.

Numbers, Chapter 14, 34: After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.

I will write it again, now days most everything you read or hear people say are write about God is incorrect and is not true. I will even state this, now days most everything you read or hear people say about anything, is incorrect and not true. When I say most everything, I am saying over 50%, meaning the majority on the average.

And it is going to get worst and worst with each passing day.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Mr. Martin, you have stated several things to me that I know for a fact, just are not correct. I have said this to you because I want you to know that before you make any more statements to me or reguarding anything I post on this forum, that I do not consider what you have said to me to be of any value to me. Now if any of the other readers do, then that is all and well with me and that is between you and them. I want you to know how I think about what you have stated to me since you seem to me to think you must converse with me on this forum about anything I posted. Thank you.

Ezekiel, Chapter 14,9: And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. THIS IS CORRECT,BUT DENIED BY MANY. GOD WILL DECEIVE YOU. GOD IS GOD.

AND MONEY IS NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

NOR IS THE LOVE OF MONEY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

Huh ??

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
I am not your teacher. If you do not understand what I write, then the correct thing to do is to move on and leave off reading anything I write. Pretty simple.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
A wise person can still get their ideas across to others. Just saying.

How wise or how unwise I am, does not dictate the depth of anyone's Wisdom or the degree of their understanding. So therefore your statement is incorrect.

It is better to say nothing unless you are correct.

If you have to say anything at all.

Pretty simple.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
Isaiah, Chapter 63, 10: But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

I hear and read countless times where people are saying that the enemy(Satan) is trying to do this to them or is trying to do that to them. But the Truth of the matter is, their enemy is God and it is God that is doing it to them and not the devil. I have never seen so many misinformed and deceived souls on this Earth as I have seen nowdays. And the saddest part of it, is that even if you show them with proof that cannot be denied. The majority of the time, they still will take the advice and the council of those who are even more unwise than they. And then as they find themselves in a even more distressed and hopeless situation and worst off than before, after heeding the incorrect advice of someone that was more stupid than they. Someone else comes along and tells them to praise the Lord for all the evil that has befallen upon them because they had made God their enemy and he was punishing them for their evil doings. This kind of nonesence has taken over the souls of mankind upon Earth.

"This kind of nonesence has taken over the souls of mankind upon Earth." Correction, This kind of nonesence has taken over the souls of the majorityof mankind upon Earth.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
I hear these people saying that by the Word of Knowledge that someone is being healed of this or being healed of that. I am thinking that what they are saying is the Word of Knowledge if anything, would be a Word of Prophecy. If God is telling them that someone is being healed, that is a revelation.

Today I heard a man say that , here is guy who is surrounded by the Glory of God 24/7.

I am thought to myself, everyone is surrounded by the Glory of God 24/7. The Glory of God is everywhere there is.

The Lord has sent me to just about every religion upon Earth to learn their ways. They are basically all the same in a round about way.

Even the atheist argue amongst themselves over their doctrine. Now that is funny.

By the way, If you are trying to answer the questions an atheist ask you on purpose because they know you cannot answer them, Just remember they do not know the correct answer either, so I guess if you answer an atheist even if you do not know the correct answer, dont look to be any harm done. Now that is funny. God gave me a sence of humor. lol

Have a good day if you can.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
"This kind of nonesence has taken over the souls of mankind upon Earth." Correction, This kind of nonesence has taken over the souls of the majorityof mankind upon Earth.

Whew !!!!

For a minute I was worried you included yourself in the nonsense.
Glad you corrected it to make room for that one special person.

You had me worried for a minute

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
One has to wonder if someone that values their statements above others as authoritative (Which is self-worshiping idolatry) really knows Christ or not.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
"For a minute I was worried you included yourself in the nonsense.Glad you corrected it to make room for that one special person."

I did not say one way or another what side I was on. You took it upon yourself to think one way or the other. If I had been in your shoes, and thought that, I would have just asked you, then asked God if you were telling me the Truth or something along those lines. It is better to not say anything at all till you know the facts. If you have to say anything.

"You had me worried for a minute"

I did not cause you to do anything but, think. The direction your thinking took was not my doing.

"One has to wonder if someone that values their statements above others as authoritative (Which is self-worshiping idolatry) really knows Christ or not."

Do not wonder to far from the Truth, it will cause you to lose your way.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Proverbs 26:12, "Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him."

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
Proverbs 26:12, "Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him." Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods. And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded. Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

Trying to lay a lick on me with the words of a man who built alters to other gods and worship other gods after all his encounters with God, Is not going to make you any better off than you are now or is it going to take away from my standing with God.

Instead of wondering around in the dark, come to the Light and just talk to me heart to heart. We might actually become friends. You never know untill you know.

Any way. I give you a great big E for effort.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
One day as I was thinking about how easy people would say they are going to live in Heaven when they die and that Heaven is more of less going to be a bed of roses for them, when God interupted my train of thought and said to me in my spirit: There is going to be a great war in Heaven.

I guess they do not think about that.

Which leads me to my next bold statement: No one is going to live in Heaven, when it is all said and done.

People sure do make a lot of incorrect statements down here on Earth.

or

People sure do believe a lot of information that is just not factual.

If it wasn't for God, I would'nt know what to do.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
During prayer one morning, I asked the Lord:

"What is it Lord that prevents people from coming to a knowledge of Jesus Christ and being saved?"

He said to me "Pre-conceived Misconceptions!"

--------------------------------------------------

The Lord Jesus:For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

People sure do make a lot of incorrect statements down here on Earth.

or

People sure do believe a lot of information that is just not factual.

If it wasn't for Jesus, I would'nt know truth if someone was telling me something that was not the truth.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
"It is not an easy road to love unconditionally, but a necessary one for salvation."

Jesus said if you love him, you will obey his commandments.

Here Jesus is putting a condition upon your love for him. So this makes "It is not an easy road to love unconditionally, but a necessary one for salvation." INCORRECT.

People have been mislead and deceived about this unconditional love that the world claims you must have to be of God.

If it wasn't for Jesus, I would'nt know truth if someone was telling me something that was not the truth.

The world is full of lies and lies mixed in with the truth. And with people that believe them.

I read on one of these forums where someone said that the Holy Spirit was the third person.

The Holy Spirit is a Spirit, not a person. And God is not 3 persons all rolled into 1. Nonesence Nonesence Nonesence.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It is not an easy road to love unconditionally, but a necessary one for salvation."

Jesus said if you love him, you will obey his commandments.

Here Jesus is putting a condition upon your love for him. So this makes "It is not an easy road to love unconditionally, but a necessary one for salvation." INCORRECT.

LOL - You present comments like a machine! What do you think God's commandment for us is? Love God and your neighbor as the Father loves us - unconditionally - share the work Christ is doing in your heart.

People have been mislead and deceived about this unconditional love that the world claims you must have to be of God.

It is the only way to love, brother!

Is that really important? We are not saved by doctrine - we are saved by the renewing of our minds and hearts. Love is Truth, but not all truth is love. Truth that is not love really doesn't interest me.

The world is full of lies and lies mixed in with the truth. And with people that believe them.

Share the love / work / sanctification Christ is working in your heart through all the hardships of this world and you will be redeemed.

I read on one of these forums where someone said that the Holy Spirit was the third person. The Holy Spirit is a Spirit, not a person. And God is not 3 persons all rolled into 1. Nonesence Nonesence Nonesence.

Wow....I wish I read your post all the way through - I would not have bothered answering. The foundational doctrine of Christianity is the Trinity - all heresy is rooted in a distortion of the true nature of God as Triune.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
The Holy Spirit is a Spirit, not a person. And God is not 3 persons all rolled into 1. Nonesence Nonesence Nonesence.
Well a person can think, will, and has emotions attached to them right?

The Holy Spirit has a mind (Romans 8:27), act (John 15:26), speak (Acts 13:1), and can be grieved (Ephesians 4:30).

Imagine that. The Holy Spirit fits the definition of a person. Weather you like it or not.

One must question weather or not your wisdom is really from God when it goes against Scripture.