Fact Or Fiction?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
Your doubt of me is meaningless to me. What I say or do on here has no bearing on your life unless you learn something from what I post. And even then you must go one step more. You must apply it to your own life. And then endure till it brings forth fruit . But you never know, God works in mysterious ways.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
"Well a person can think, will, and has emotions attached to them right?"

That is because of the

SPIRIT

"One must question weather or not your wisdom is really from God when it goes against Scripture."

One must question weather or not your wisdom is really from God when it goes beyond my understanding.

Of the Scriptures.

"Imagine that. The Holy Spirit fits the definition of a person. Weather you like it or not."

Imagine that. The Holy Spirit fits MY definition of a person. Weather you like it or not.

I took the time to make your incorrect statements correct.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
So thought, will, and emotion don't describe a person?
One must question weather or not your wisdom is really from God when it goes beyond my understanding.
I'm sorry if you don't understand this, but that's really not my problem.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
No, it describes the spirit in a person.

Now if you said they were short or tall or had brown hair, then you would be describing a person.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
You need to stop making your opinion my opinion.

To ever learn anything from me.

And you need to recognize the facts as the truth.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
What defines a person?
I'm going to keep asking until I get an answer, unless you can admit you aren't wise and don't know.

Larry Conlley

Jun 29, 2010
And before you tell me Jesus is God, Jesus said that God is a Spirit.

"I'm going to keep asking until I get an answer, unless you can admit you aren't wise and don't know."

But I do know.