Faith working through love….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 5:6 (NASB20)
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘faith working through love’

This is the faith that has standing before God, meaning, all faith that does not work through love has no standing before God, for it is a faith that is motivated by something other than love….. For only the faith that works through love can be of any use and purpose for God.. For it alone is the faith He can work through, therefore does this faith receive from Him… Being it is born out of what He is in Himself, that being the very love that birthed all things…

For the operation of God in real time in ones life is what one’s faith working through love will cause those to experience that are willing to purpose their faith to work through love.. For the will to love all at all times grows from the Divine nature that was birthed in the believer, the Divine nature being capable of this faith that works through love which never fails for it is anchored in God Himself… For faith working through the highest good is the truth being put forth… For God is good, and faith in His highest good is the faith that opens the doors of heaven…

For God is real and experiencing Him in real time and seeing His hand in life will be the joy of the one who’s hearts desire is that their faith works through love at all times to all people as they go through their day… For faith being the motive power of one’s life and that motive power working through love is the experiencing of the life more abundantly….

Be blessed in experiencing of the life more abundantly…

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: marks and farouk

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we believe what God tells us sufficiently for that to redirect our lives into taking actions to love others?

Much love!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we believe what God tells us sufficiently for that to redirect our lives into taking actions to love others?

Much love!

As the heart answers the question be blessed..

A brother in Christ, Not me

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi @Not me Romans 14.17 is a similar verse, I reckon...

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Not me Romans 14.17 is a similar verse, I reckon...

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

Oh, that we could experience this truth in a ever increasing way…

Be blessed as God opens this truth and others in your inner most being…

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Reactions: farouk

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Awhile back there was a woman here who was possessed. Poor woman. I think we gave up on her too quickly. While trying to get through to her, I felt a love that was deeper than any love I've ever felt.
Perhaps it was that I was able to feel God's love deeper that I'd felt it before...believe me, I've felt God's love, but not like that. At that moment, I believe, due to that love, not my own goodness, that I would've died to save her from her torment.
O God! Instill in us that love so that the world would truly know how You love them.

Reactions: Wynona and Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Awhile back there was a woman here who was possessed. Poor woman. I think we gave up on her too quickly. While trying to get through to her, I felt a love that was deeper than any love I've ever felt.
Perhaps it was that I was able to feel God's love deeper that I'd felt it before...believe me, I've felt God's love, but not like that. At that moment, I believe, due to that love, not my own goodness, that I would've died to save her from her torment.
O God! Instill in us that love so that the world would truly know how You love them.
@Truman the Levite We need to be open to giving people the Scriptures; if they drift away, our door can remain open if they come back...

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She needed to have unclean spirits cast out of her, and then she needed to have their house disassembled, according to God's word.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is an amazing truth, that regardless of how deep we experience God’s love we are just ‘pecking on the surface’ of what there is to experience…

Be blessed in the experiencing of His love..

A fellow follower, Not me

Reactions: Truman