Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eternalarcadia

Nov 15, 2007
Whenever some of you have had occasional struggles with faith (trust in god, acknowledging his existence) what has made you want to come back in the faith and actually desire God again? For me, it's so easy to get stuck in the trap of apathy and just not care about any of it. My faith with God is like a rollercoaster and I readlly fell that it shouldnt be that way.

Prizm

Nov 1, 2008
For me, if I tend to become apathetic it is usually due to a lack of spiritual discipline. Such as real daily prayer and consistent church attendance.If your Christian walk is on the back burner to work, TV/movies, or other distractions, then your spirit will suffer and you'll lose that edge and spiritual discernment that comes from constant communication with God and being edified by His word.If you want to get back on track, some time in prayer every day is a great start. It's a case of priorities.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Well put prizm!!!I do beleive spending time in His word is vital at a time like that. His word is how He speaks to you. When you're praying, you're doing all the talking. We need to read His word even if it bores us to tears at the moment. Renew your mind daily in the word.