Faithful And Just

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9.

What is John saying here? He says if we sin if we separate ourselves from Christ 'we confess the sin' and he is faithful and just to forgive us. That is a separated child from his father. You are estranged if you will. Your father does not forget you were ever his but there is a problem and to correct the problem of separation (which is only in mind by my choices) then our fellowship continues.

He does not leave you contrary to what seems like a popular belief that the Christian business is a Johnny come lately type of thing. With no birthing - no Father - no real relationship - just do right or else. You ever get that from religious people they will kill you in a minute if you mess up like they are God's little sheriff's walking around keeping Christianity going. You ever run into that - kind of reminds me of the internet today where people can pile on you because you did something wrong in their opinion. Well you know what they say about opinions - most are weak people who can hide behind a computer and lamb bast others. Feeling maybe they never had a say in society and they feel this is their chance. Let me say this the internet is a beautiful place where you see the real nature. No acting on the web it is full on be myself - ugly self or a chance to live what you know. Satan in full bloom at least the nature or unrenewed minds for Christian's that do that - trolls they are called we all know them. (Keep in mind that it is Satan who is the accuser of the brethren).

That is what gets me when they come in and start a thread with nothing in mind but starting something they know will get everyone up in arms and that has been my push for other's legit not to get caught up in the stupidity of what they do. On-line can be tricky because people set behind a computer maybe all alone and buy into everything that comes down the pike. And to be honest it feels good to pop off, I have done it we all do it - wanting our opinion out there and sometimes it may be good conversation but people would do themselves a service by not buying into the internet non since. It is to impersonal to take personnel, it is like getting cut off in traffic you want to retaliate but it is impersonal - you don't even know each other how can you take it personal but we do.

Wow all that out of 1John 1, haha amazing where my mind will go sometimes. Oh well it's Saturday and you kind of want to let your hair down on the weekend. Thanks for reading along and have a blessed day.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9.

What is John saying here? He says if we sin if we separate ourselves from Christ 'we confess the sin' and he is faithful and just to forgive us. That is a separated child from his father. You are estranged if you will. Your father does not forget you were ever his but there is a problem and to correct the problem of separation (which is only in mind by my choices) then our fellowship continues.

He does not leave you contrary to what seems like a popular belief that the Christian business is a Johnny come lately type of thing. With no birthing - no Father - no real relationship - just do right or else. You ever get that from religious people they will kill you in a minute if you mess up like they are God's little sheriff's walking around keeping Christianity going. You ever run into that - kind of reminds me of the internet today where people can pile on you because you did something wrong in their opinion. Well you know what they say about opinions - most are weak people who can hide behind a computer and lamb bast others. Feeling maybe they never had a say in society and they feel this is their chance. Let me say this the internet is a beautiful place where you see the real nature. No acting on the web it is full on be myself - ugly self or a chance to live what you know. Satan in full bloom at least the nature or unrenewed minds for Christian's that do that - trolls they are called we all know them. (Keep in mind that it is Satan who is the accuser of the brethren).

That is what gets me when they come in and start a thread with nothing in mind but starting something they know will get everyone up in arms and that has been my push for other's legit not to get caught up in the stupidity of what they do. On-line can be tricky because people set behind a computer maybe all alone and buy into everything that comes down the pike. And to be honest it feels good to pop off, I have done it we all do it - wanting our opinion out there and sometimes it may be good conversation but people would do themselves a service by not buying into the internet non since. It is to impersonal to take personnel, it is like getting cut off in traffic you want to retaliate but it is impersonal - you don't even know each other how can you take it personal but we do.

Wow all that out of 1John 1, haha amazing where my mind will go sometimes. Oh well it's Saturday and you kind of want to let your hair down on the weekend. Thanks for reading along and have a blessed day.

You know something that is interesting Mike, is that our forgiveness toward others is mentioned as a condition of forgiveness for ourselves Mat 6:14,15. Sometimes it is very hard my friend to do, but I try very hard at it. Nice topic sir.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know something that is interesting Mike, is that our forgiveness toward others is mentioned as a condition of forgiveness for ourselves Mat 6:14,15. Sometimes it is very hard my friend to do, but I try very hard at it. Nice topic sir.

Isn't that the truth, seems a challenge on every turn sometimes.

Reactions: Robert Gwin