Fake Pics and Links

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear what you are saying. I am not much into politics any more, but understand why people are. Finding the truth among carnal men is a difficult thing when there is any controversy or something at stake which someone will covet.

Hoping for forums rules to that effect, I believe, is an unlikely expectation on this forum. I won't speak for other forums, but this is still one of the best ones of which I am aware. I wish you good fortune in your efforts and hope that some will take you seriously.
I think it is a good forum as well. It's the only one I visit actually.

Reactions: Acolyte and amadeus

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I understand it, and I saw predictions ALL OVER THE MAP in those early stages, the Weather People honestly had no idea WHERE the storm was going. The map Trump showed was pretty much a "centered" guess of the path.

What is the problem?
Ah, but Trump knew, didn't he?

He was relying on outdated material. He then altered the map to make it look the way a past prediction had it. Instead of admitting it, he insisted that NOAA back him up.

Trump ordered NOAA statement supporting claim that Alabama was at risk from Dorian

Trump displays a modified National Hurricane Center "cone of uncertainty" forecast graphic which was altered with a marker to indicate a risk that the storm would move into Alabama from Florida. The Washington Post
President Trump directed his chief of staff to order the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to prepare a statement that Hurricane Dorian posed a significant threat to Alabama as of Sept. 1, in contrast to what the agency’s forecasters were predicting at the time.

Trump instructed acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to direct NOAA’s leaders to issue a statement buttressing his contention that Hurricane Dorian posed a threat to Alabama, according to a senior official who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the matter.

Mulvaney then relayed the message to Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, this official said, who in turn instructed NOAA officials to put out a statement Friday to that effect.

Trump told reporters he made no such instructions to Mulvaney on Wednesday afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Jesus

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am on a mission to stop the enemy from spreading his lies and when a link or picture or claim is posted that needs further research to its validity and fact checked I am going to post the finding here in one location so it can be easily found.
I have no issue with the member and I am not attacking them I am simply fact checking and debunking fake information.

12 Psychological Tactics Donald Trump Uses to Manipulate the Masses.....the author is a sorcerer

Ivanka Trump: Viral shot of Donald Trump with daughter and Jeffrey Epstein exposed as hoax.....photo shopped

newshttps://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/bogus-photo-combines-trump-epstein-images/

If you have anything you have debunked, fact checked and researched and found to be fake please post it!

This is a Christian Forum and we should not be spreading false information. Be responsible with your posts so as to not lead anyone astray.
Thank you -- you're doing a good thing!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, but Trump knew, didn't he?

He was relying on outdated material. He then altered the map to make it look the way a past prediction had it. Instead of admitting it, he insisted that NOAA back him up.

Trump ordered NOAA statement supporting claim that Alabama was at risk from Dorian

Trump displays a modified National Hurricane Center "cone of uncertainty" forecast graphic which was altered with a marker to indicate a risk that the storm would move into Alabama from Florida. The Washington Post
President Trump directed his chief of staff to order the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to prepare a statement that Hurricane Dorian posed a significant threat to Alabama as of Sept. 1, in contrast to what the agency’s forecasters were predicting at the time.

Trump instructed acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to direct NOAA’s leaders to issue a statement buttressing his contention that Hurricane Dorian posed a threat to Alabama, according to a senior official who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the matter.

Mulvaney then relayed the message to Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, this official said, who in turn instructed NOAA officials to put out a statement Friday to that effect.

Trump told reporters he made no such instructions to Mulvaney on Wednesday afternoon.
Washington Post has issues with their integrity...
This link says something quite different and that it is being investigated as of yet how this came about.

Trump denies ordering NOAA to rebuke forecasters over Dorian

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: 4Jesus and aspen

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think all political parties should be banned....kind of eliminates division based on political affiliation only.
I'd like the candidates to appear on ballots without showing what party they belonged to so people couldn't vote by party alone.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a standard Trump response to a story that doesn't make him look good. He says, "Fake news" and his supporters say, "Yeah."
You didn't read it did you.....the head of NOAA was interviewed and is investigating the matter and that Mulvaney acted outside company policy.
Why don't read it.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't read it did you.....the head of NOAA was interviewed and is investigating the matter and that Mulvaney acted outside company policy.
Why don't read it.
I did read it, and I skimmed it again. All it proves to me is that nothing is simple in this administration. Even the weather gets political. Nobody seems able to agree on anything. Bolton said he offered to resign. Trump said he asked him to resign. I don't think I trust anyone in this administration. They all look liars to me. I don't care much about what any of them say.

John Bolton, fired by Donald Trump, says he offered to resign

John Bolton contradicted Donald Trump minutes after the president announced he fired Bolton as national security adviser.

"I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, 'Let's talk about it tomorrow,'" Bolton wrote in a tweet.

Less than 15 minutes before Bolton's tweet, Trump wrote in his own series of tweets that he had requested Bolton's resignation on Monday night.

Trump claimed that Bolton's resignation was given Tuesday morning.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't read it.

H2S
I have enjoyed talking with you over the past couple of days; I think you have a heart after God. Your posts defending Trump however, seem to lack the depth I know you demand in your relationship with God. It appears as if you are willing to accept any glib or even illogical explanation from the White House, for Trumps latest grab for attention. I encourage you to look beyond the spin. Also, Trump and your relationship with God are not interdependent!

I think there are four camps in this country - ever Trumpsters, never Trumpsters, people who believe everyone is as corrupt as Trump, and those who do not care about politics at all. I am still in shock about how we got to this place.

Reactions: Nancy and 4Jesus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
H2S
I have enjoyed talking with you over the past couple of days; I think you have a heart after God. Your posts defending Trump however, seem to lack the depth I know you demand in your relationship with God. It appears as if you are willing to accept any glib or even illogical explanation from the White House, for Trumps latest grab for attention. I encourage you to look beyond the spin. Also, Trump and your relationship with God are not interdependent!

I think there are four camps in this country - ever Trumpsters, never Trumpsters, people who believe everyone is as corrupt as Trump, and those who do not care about politics at all.
You don't get me at all....I haven't defended him at anytime....I have come against the spirit of lies and deception because it is saturating the body of believers.
I defend God's Word!
The false pictures have been about Trump but that doesn't mean I support him.
I can't seem to get it through any of you that it isnt about the man....it's about honoring God and accepting His Will.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I refuse to stay involved with anyone on the subject of Trump. It is causing too much strife and division.
Not going to reply to anything any longer.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't get me at all....I haven't defended him at anytime....I have come against the spirit of lies and deception because it is saturating the body of believers.
I defend God's Word!
The false pictures have been about Trump but that doesn't mean I support him.
I can't seem to get it through any of you that it isnt about the man....it's about honoring God and accepting His Will.

So, accepting that Mulvany is responsible for the whole NOAA situation is ok with you? Because he sounds like a convenient and uncreative choice for a fall guy to many people, including me.

Look, if you are comfortable with White House explanations, it is your prerogative, but claiming that I do not understand you at all because I have pointed out an observation about your posts you do not agree with is just not right.

Also, defending Gods word by making Trump a victim of the media and the liberals doesn’t square

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I refuse to stay involved with anyone on the subject of Trump. It is causing too much strife and division.
Not going to reply to anything any longer.

Probably best. I had reservations about this thread from the beginning. People are polarized

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had any photoshop skills whatsover, I'd make a joke pic: remember the pic of Trump hugging the flag (Donald Trump mocked for HUGGING American flag on stage after footage goes viral on Twitter ) - I'd photoshop an enlarged sharpie to replace the flag...resulting in Trump hugging a giant sharpie.

In GIMP, it's not that hard to do...

48738064238_2def010b76_b.jpg

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In GIMP, it's not that hard to do...

48738064238_2def010b76_b.jpg

Haha, I downloaded it already; just haven't had time to install it yet as I had to work over the weekend.

Thanks. It looks awesome, btw, and is everything I hoped it could be.

I won't write about another idea I have with Trump - it'll force me to actually install GIMP and learn it.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul, this is just a joke
@aspen, thought you might get a laugh about this, @Soverign Grace you as well
@Yehren, my first GIMP use, although admittedly very basic

Debunked: Trump is pro USA. Fact: Trump is pro Saudia Arabia. Totally real picture attached which proves it ;)

Attachments

• TrumpSA.jpg
    TrumpSA.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0