Fake Pics and Links

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DkMOPmbX0AARYr5.jpg

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I remember those four years you held the highest office in the land...……. or... was that some "stupid" guy, instead?

I had somewhat less exalted positions. But I did a good job, performed honestly and dilligently, and was honored and respected by my employers. So I did better than Trump in that respect as well.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not the first time, he's done that. Decades ago, he put up photoshopped fake Time covers depicting him as Time's Man of the Year.

Nice blending job putting that jowly, saggy head on such a thin neck.

Reactions: Giuliano

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Lol...okay now stop....I am serious! I am just torn because I have believed some of them and shared them just to be corrected when someone proved it was a lie. I don't ever want to spread a lie. So now I am sure to fact check. And tonight is the start of it....happens to be about Trump but there will be other things.
i wonder if "facts" are not the father of lies, as has already been suggested by finer minds than mine :)

he who says he knows, does not seems to reinforce the opinion?
what is the naive dialectic, iyo?