False Universalism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Too vague. There are more than one kind of forgiveness.
Could it be Jack that you cannot tell me about forgiveness because you don't know forgiveness?
Could it be Jack that judgement fuels your imagination because you know condemnation?

• Love
Reactions: St. SteVen

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be Jack that you cannot tell me about forgiveness because you don't know forgiveness?
Could it be Jack that judgement fuels your imagination because you know condemnation?
Could it be that your rejection of our Christian Bible is telling us much about you and you're making false accusations to hide your unbelief of God's written Word? Jesus warned us about 'the everlasting fire' that you are rejecting. You are clearly rejecting the Bible's warnings about Hell fire. That won't help you. All that will do is draw you nearer to Hell fire. The Bible is revealing what's in your heart. You can't hide it.

Hebrews 4
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Could it be that your rejection of our Christian Bible is telling us much about you and you're making false accusations to hide your unbelief of God's written Word? Jesus warned us about 'the everlasting fire' that you are rejecting. You are clearly rejecting the Bible's warnings about Hell fire. That won't help you. All that will do is draw you nearer to Hell fire. The Bible is revealing what's in your heart. You can't hide it.

Hebrews 4
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Could it be Jack that that your erroneous conclusions about me rejecting the Christian Bible are just the tip of an iceberg of erroneous conclusions and misunderstandings?

• Love

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be Jack that that your erroneous conclusions about me rejecting the Christian Bible are just the tip of an iceberg of erroneous conclusions and misunderstandings?
Do you believe in the eternal Hell or not? Yes or no? Be honest with yourself.

Matthew 5
Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you believe in the eternal Hell or not?

Matthew 5
Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
There surely is an eternal hell however its not the pagan inspired hell which informs your understanding.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but did you understand him?
Being evasive will not help you on Judgment Day.

Again I quote Jesus:

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being evasive will not help you on Judgment Day.

Again I quote Jesus:

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
It is you who is being evasive Jack ...and your well practiced projection busts out at every opportunity

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is you who is being evasive Jack ...and your well practiced projection busts out at every opportunity
Satan has you chasing your tail. Again I quote Jesus. Whom do you quote?

The rich man also died
being in torments
I am tormented in this flame

Luke 16

19 "There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another projection! :)
No, I quote Jesus. You quote yourself. Who is right, you or Jesus?

Again I quote Jesus:

Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And last but not least; Where do you get the faith TO believe? According to scripture, it is FROM GOD and you can't confess with the FAITH OF/FROM GOD until you have HEARD?RHEMA a written LOGOS/word.

ROM 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
By "hearing" (not 'from what was heard' or 'having read'. It comes from 'hearing' with ears that hear His voice.
SRN 4487 rhema: an utterance
Wow. That's a great way to explain the difference between Rhema and Logos. Thanks.

Also great to see you on the forum again.
Check out my topics. Thanks.

Born again - Before, or After, the Call?

Debunking the the Doctrine of Preservation

Unity of the faith - at what cost?

Why was "the Tree" placed in the center of the garden (orchard)

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, I quote Jesus. You quote yourself. Who is right, you or Jesus?

Again I quote Jesus:

Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Yes, you do plenty of quoting of Jesus but so did those who attempted to lay charges against him. Did that give them brownie points?
Quoting without understanding by its very nature is foolishness Jack.

• Haha

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you do plenty of quoting of Jesus but so did those who attempted to lay charges against him. Did that give them brownie points?
Quoting without understanding by its very nature is foolishness Jack.
So then, why are you avoiding Scripture like plague? I cited perfectly clear quotes of Jesus and you reject them. I think you're in deep trouble.

Again I quote Jesus:

Matthew 13
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just,
50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
and who is in charge of 'born again'?

God the Holy Spirit.

See, to be born again.. .is to be born again Spiritually, not physically, or mentally.

"God is A Spirit"... The HOLY Spirit, and the Holy Spirit births our spirit into God, who is "A Spirit".

See that?

That is to be 'Born again" Spiritually.

Water Baptism can't do that for you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God the Holy Spirit.

See, to be born again.. .is to be born again Spiritually, not physically, or mentally.

"God is A Spirit"... The HOLY Spirit, and the Holy Spirit births our spirit into God, who is "A Spirit".

See that?

That is to be 'Born again" Spiritually.

Water Baptism can't do that for you.
So why chastise or preach at others who you deem are not born again?