false?,,,,,,why?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Thank you for answering as you have, for I already knew the answer, and have the sources in front of me. I wanted to see if you would say what they say.

For being honest as you have, please consider this material on the true and the false wines in the Torah, Psalms and Gospels:

Please begin by reading here (and keep reading) - https://www.christianityboard.com/t...ated-substantially-p.26116/page-3#post-412790

That way, any time you see any 'Christian' who claims that the Bible says they can drink alcohol, you can show them from the Bible itself that the Bible condemns the drinking of alcohol.

I am Seventh-day Adventist. I have a gift for you - awhn

Jesus first miracle was to provide fine wine at a marriage feast. And Jesus himself drank wine as was the custom at Passover.
What the bible condemns is 'drunkedness' as 1Cor 5:7

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Someone told me
That the Bible encourages the use of alcohol: PARTLY TRUE ... it is encouraged in some parts of the Bible, and discouraged in others, and Christians differ widely in their attitudes toward alcohol use.
The biggest guide to distort the Bible

Jesus Christ , peace be upon him

Did not eat pork never in his life
Didn’t drink wine
and
mohmmed peace be upon him

The meaning of this speech is very dangerous
This confirms Christians away for the actions and words of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him

drug problem in America.

There are more than 12 million alcoholics in the U.S.

Three-fourths of all adults drink alcohol, and 6% of them are alcoholics.

Americans spend $197 million each day on alcohol.

In the United States, a person is killed in an alcohol-related car accident every 30 minutes.

A 2000 study found nearly 7 million persons age 12 to 20 were binge drinkers.

Three-fourths of all high school seniors report being drunk at least once.

Adolescents who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to become alcoholics than their counterparts who do not begin drinking until the age of 21.

People with a higher education are more likely to drink.

Higher income people are more likely to drink.

These are also facts. Wait, what am I doing?

Someone told me

alcohol, my grandfather died from cancer caused by drinking, and my youngest brother was killed by a hit and run driver (the majority of hit and run drivers are intoxicated). My best friend from high school spent $150,000 on credit cards on Heroin. I can't think of any people who don't know someone very negatively affected by alcohol and / or drug use.

Alcohol and drug use is extremely strongly corrolated with crime, murder, violence, rape, child abuse as well as socially destructive behaviors like sexual promiscuity.

They are a plague.

Because alcohol acts like other drugs that affect judgment, awareness, the pleasure centers of the brain, addiction, etc.

Unfortunately, a large minority (maybe 20-30%?) WILL have significant problems due to alcohol and drug use, and a smaller fraction (5%?) will cause untold grief and heartache for countless others.

I stand by my comment: alcohol and drugs are a plague upon society.

60% of US adults consumed alcohol in the last year. Multiplying that by the fraction I listed of people for whom drinking is a problem, I would be comfortable saying 12-18% of US adults have at least some degree of problem drinking (examples: binge drinking leading to sexual encounters that are later regretted, missing work due to hangovers, money issues due to money spent at bars, marital fights fueled by alcohol, inadvisable conversations at an office party where one too many drinks was tied on, driving under the influence (but not caught), etc.)

And of course the 5% or so for whom alcohol is a very serious problem (3% of US adults, since 40% don't drink) then go on to do things like slaughter my brother from behind the wheel, die from liver failure, sexually abuse their stepdaughters, lose their jobs, and otherwise wreak havoc upon the fabric of society.

Of course among some subgroups such as Native Americans, those percentages are far, far higher.
Sure. But people do stupid things all on their own without touching a drop all the time. I just don't care if people want to drink. They are adults; they are making a decision to do something.
I was a child and a victim of an adult's drinking

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
هل كان محمد ﷺ رجل حرب - خالد ياسين (مترجم) Was Muhamma ...

Funny commands in the bible by Ahmed Deedat. - YouTube

الشيخ خالد ياسين - لماذا نحن هنا في الدنيا - مترجم - YouTube

محاضرة :: غرباء :: خالد ياسين :: مترجم 1/4 - YouTube

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Spread bacterial pneumonias when addicted to alcohol as a result of the following reasons:

1 affected by the process of cleansing the lungs of UFOs .

2 weak immune addict in disease resistance .

3 influenced the mouth with alcohol and especially the gums and teeth , leading to a proliferation of bacteria that find fertile ground on her rotting teeth and Almtsush , thereby creating the opportunity to reach those germs into the lungs and inflammation repeated injuries .

4 malnutrition associated with addiction to alcohol .

According to medical sources, the incidence of deaths due to bacterial pneumonias when addicts exceeds three times the rate at other non- addicts.

As the report issued by the Royal College of Physicians in Britain in 1987 , as follows: ( must be directed doctors to question all patients who suffer from pulmonary infections , are you who are using alcohol or not? ) .

Shopping and our Medical Journal of North America some statistics and studies conducted in this regard , including:

* Form pneumonias caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae (Streptococcus pneumoniae), about (80%) of a group of bacterial pneumonias .

One study has shown that alcoholism was the cause of death in the case of between thirty and thirty- seven cases of pneumonia in one of the states.

* Researchers found ( Schmidt ) and ( de Lint ) through a follow-up to about ( 6478 ) addicted and addicted suffered pneumonia and for a period (14) years and during their reluctance to Clinic Drug Addiction in Toronto, Canada, found that the proportion of deaths from pneumonia more than three times when men and seven women when compared to non- addicts.

* Researchers found ( CAPS ) and ( Coleman ) that the percentage of deaths from pneumonia at those who abusing alcohol in large quantities estimated ( 49.9 % ), while those who stood at drug users in moderate amounts (about 34.4 % ) , while those who are drug users quantities few , the percentage of those deaths (about 22.5 % ) .

* In a study conducted by a researcher ( Dorf and his colleagues ) to about ( 148 ) infected with pulmonary infections treated in a U.S. hospital found that alcoholism was the cause of injury (35 % ) of the total number of patients .

The researchers ( heaped ) and ( Jach ) has a report on the situation and (37) the body of the owners died due to pulmonary infections where found that (30) body was addicted to alcohol , and that 22 of them died in the first day of entering the hospital.

* In a study carried out by ( and Antrbawir and colleagues ) for about 158 patients a repeat Tnoimam in U.S. hospitals because of repeated injury of pulmonary inflammation , where it was found that 63 of them (40%) had alcohol is the cause of having repeated infections .

* Confirms the researchers ( Adams ) and ( Jordan ) from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of California that a number of the people infected pulmonary inflammation has abused alcohol heavily before the injury a few days or weeks .

It is worth mentioning that there are several other types of bacteria can infect addicts inflammation pneumoniae , including: Klebsiella (klebsiella), and Escherichia coli (E. coli) n and bacteria Pseudomonas (Pseudomonas), and bacteria Proteus (Proteus), and Staphylococcus bacteria (Staphyl0ococcus), and Haemophilus influenzae (H. influenzae) and Allijrnala (Ligionella), and anaerobic bacteria (Anaerobic bacteria).

In spite of the impressive progress in the use of antibiotics in the treatment of pulmonary infections , but the mortality rate is still high among alcoholics .

And attributed the reason to the fact that symptoms of the disease do not show clearly when addicts , but the tests show signs of unclear and uncertain , which makes the diagnosis with them impossible , which gives an opportunity for the exacerbation of the disease , in addition to the addict does not estimate the severity of the disease because it is hardly wake of drunkenness even come back to it a second time without realizing what is going on in his lungs .

And serious lung infections it can cause serious complications , including: depression and respiratory failure , and be abscesses , meningitis , and endocarditis (Endocarditis).

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
French get a sober warning to give up wine for their health
With gloom all around, President Sarkozy’s Government might have chosen another moment for its latest campaign. This one tells the French people to stop drinking wine.
To the anger of the drinks industry and disbelief of many patriots, the Ministry of Health has made alcohol one of the chief villains in a drive against cancer.\

“The consumption of alcohol, and especially wine, is discouraged,” say guidelines that are drawn from the findings of the National Cancer Institute (INCA). A single glass of wine per day will raise the chance of contracting cancer by up to 168 per cent, claims the ministry’s brochure.
Forget those 1980s findings that antioxidants in wine were good for health, said the French experts. “Small daily doses of alcohol are the most harmful. There is no amount, however small, which is good for you,” said Dominique Maraninchi, INCA’s president.
Authorities elsewhere have been telling people in recent years to go dry if they want to stay healthy. But the advice was especially sobering, coming from the Government of France, a country where wine is part of life and the national heritage.

The pleasantly illustrated ministry brochure makes grim reading. The INCA collated hundreds of international studies and summarised the relation between types of cancer with food, drink and lifestyle. Apart from wine, the dangerous stuff is red meat, charcuterie and salt. A pavé de rum-steakmight not sound so mouth-watering after reading: “The risk of colon-rectal cancer rises by 29 per cent per 100-gramme portion of red meat per day and 21 per cent per 50-gramme portion of charcuterie.”
Alcohol facilitates cancers of the mouth, larynx, oesophagus, colon-rec-tum and breast, say the guidelines.
The wine producers are crying foul, accusing the health lobby of trying to kill one of the glories of the nation. They note the suspicious coincidence that France now has its first teetotal President. Mr Sarkozy sips mineral water and orange juice when all around him are knocking back the champagne and burgundy.
“This persecution of wine has to stop,” said the General Association of Wine Producers. The growers say that the scientific evidence is contradictory and they point to a World Health Organisation study which found that moderate consumption helped to prevent cancer.
Xavier de Volontat, president of the wine producers’ assocation in the southwestern Languedoc region, said: “The extremists must not be allowed to take consumers hostage . . . Wine consumption has dropped by 50 per cent over the last 20 years in France but cancer has increased. You have to admit, that’s a paradox.”
“We never said that alcohol is not dangerous for health,” Mr de Volontat said. “We are for responsible, reasonable and moderate consumption . . . It is not in our interest to see our consumers dying of cancer or in car accidents.”

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Why does Islam forbid alcohol ?

I've Islam forbids alcohol consumption in the words of the Almighty right : { O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.} Al-Mā'idah 90 . Modern science has come to confirm and prove what the Koran Quon long ago .

It has been proven scientifically many disadvantages caused by the abuse of alcohol , even in small quantities .

The path of alcohol in the body when taken

1) Mouth : alcohol enters the body through the mouth .

2) Stomach : some alcohol enters the blood .

3) the small intestine : up to the small intestine , O Take the way to the circulatory system.

4) Heart : The heart pumps the wine to the body .

5 ) brain : As the wine up to the brain .

The effects caused by alcohol on the nervous system are:

The influence of alcohol with a small amount :

1 ) causes relaxation.

2) impair the ability to concentrate .

3) slow neurological repercussions .

4) impair motor coordination .

Medium quantity :

1) Talk inconspicuously .

2) also cause dizziness .

3) and leads to a feeling of emotional change .

A large amount :

1) causes vomiting

2) the difficulty in breathing .

3) loss of consciousness .

4 ) leads to coma.

Alcohol affects the cerebellum , cerebral cortex , the brain stem and spinal cord .

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The Truth About Jesus Christ by Abdur-Raheem Green - ...

Suspicions About Islam - Abdul Rahim Green - YouTube

Islam Will Enter Every House - Abdur Raheem Green - ...

Why Abdul Raheem Green Came to Islam - YouTube

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Truth About Jesus Christ by Abdur-Raheem Green - ...

The Truth About Jesus Christ is taught out of Jesus' mouth.

The Understanding ABOUT Jesus Christ is taught to come out from Gods Understanding to individuals who Believe and Submit to Jesus' Truth.

Islam Will Enter Every House - Abdur Raheem Green - ...

Not news.

Already foretold those IN Christ, are already redeemed UP OFF THE EARTH.

Already foretold the anti-Christ will be "recruiting" and "going to the houses of men".

Already foretold and WARNED for men NOT YET, marked and sealed unto Christ, to LEAVE their houses, and not go back....
Precisely because the Anti-Christ has the intent to MARK and SEAL men in every house unto him.

Mr. Green "news", has been known for 2,000+ years.

He simply does not comprehend, he is advocating men should remain in their houses and willingly accept what is Against the Lord.

Glory to Thee Lord Jesus God Almighty,
Taken

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 652:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

القس كانينجهام يحكى اسلامه على يد أحمد ديدات YouTube

مقطع مؤثر- يوسف استس مع شاب مسيحي - مترجم - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J-9dn3_hpY

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
JEWS

Jews are no exception and consumption of alcohol is prohibited for them also. According to Mosaic Law no fermented beverages are allowed during the Passover feast.

“Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread; On the first day you shall put away leaven out of your houses, for if any one eats what is leavened, from the first day until the seventh day, that person shall be cut off from Israel.”

Exodus 12: 15 (RSV)

“Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, and on the seventh day there shall be a feast to the Lord. Unleavened bread shall be eaten for seven days; no leavened bread shall be seen with you, and no leaven shall be seen with you in all territory.”

Exodus 13: 6-7 (RSV)

As we can see there is no mention of wine or any fermented drinks in the Mosaic Law cited above.

Bacchiocchi (Ibid) supports the view that Jews are prohibited from drinking alcohol and he says “The Talmud prohibits drinking alcohol to the accompaniment of musical instruments at festive occasions such as weddings. This prohibition is confirmed by later testimony of the rabbis. For example S.M. Isaac, an eminent nineteenth-century rabbi and editor of The Jewish Messenger says, “ The Jews do not, in their feasts for sacred purposes, including the marriage feast, ever use any kind of fermented drinks. In their oblations and libations, both private and public they employ the fruit of the is, fresh grapes-unfermented grape juice, and raisins, as the symbol of benediction. Fermentation is to them always a symbol of corruption." Though Rabbi Isaac's statement is not quite accurate, since Jewish sources are not unanimous on the kind of wine to be used at sacred festivals, it still does indicate that some Jews used unfermented wine at wedding feasts.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
hey yasoooo, how ya been?
Jews are no exception and consumption of alcohol is prohibited for them also.
horse puckey, they are even told to buy hard liquor if that is their preference during other festivals
According to Mosaic Law no fermented beverages are allowed during the Passover feast.
during the Passover feast

don't get me wrong ok, imo alcohol is easily abused, but that does not mean it is bad, there is no sin in a glass of wine imo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JEWS

Jews are no exception and consumption of alcohol is prohibited for them also. According to Mosaic Law no fermented beverages are allowed during the Passover feast.

JEWS became separated as a single group, once Jesus arrived on earth and revealed His testimony.

Jesus fulfilled Jewish Law.
JEWS made, and still make, individual choices.
Some chose to Trust and Believe In Christ Jesus....and to this day, still chose Him.
Some chose to NOT Trust or Believe IN Christ Jesus....and to this day, still do not chooe Him.

JEWS who chose and choose Christ Jesus, were releived of the Consequence for violation of the Law, Jesus fulfilled.
No Law...No Consequence.

Those JEWS who chose and do choose to remain Under the Law, have a Caveat, they must adhere to the whole of the Law....

Because ... where they WAS forgiveness for them through Animal Blood....there IS NO MORE.

JEWS do not sacrifice Animal Blood, BECAUSE the requirement FOR sacrificing Animal Blood, was required IN THE TEMPLE at Jerusalem.

Remembering....When Jesus was crucified, also His BLOOD spilled out, Given FOR the forgiveness of SINS, and.......
The Temple came tumbling down....
No longer available for Animal Blood sacrifice.

Because Jesus' Blood...replaced Animal Blood Forgiveness of Sin.

JEWS who DID and DO accept Jesus' Blood for a ONE TIME everlasting Forgiveness....ARE Forgiven.

JEWS who DO NOT... Become a member of Jesus' Church....SHALL NOT be Risen up BEFORE the Tribulation to meet "their Lord" in the Air.....and SHALL suffer the first portion of the Tribulation...Having the First 3 1/2 years to Choose Him or the anti-Christ.

Those WHO choose HIM....SHALL be bodily killed, and their SAVED LIVING SOUL, raised up to God.

Rev 6:9 opening of 5th Tribulation 5th Seal
Rev 7:14 Souls in Heaven praising God.

Glory to God,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
(it's like thisss
and like that...)
Because Jesus' Blood...replaced Animal Blood Forgiveness of Sin.
:rolleyes: ok, if you say so, but wadr i would read the part where It says that that is exactly what did not happen, ok, i think the keywords are "animal sacrifices..." ya, Bible Search: animal sacrifices NT

and since the passage might lead one to believe that God accepted Jesus' sacrifice,
i will say that that cannot be Quoted anywhere, bc it is not true!