Family prayers needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Great nephew age 19 was pronounced dead at home yesterday afternoon. He had a growth disorder that made his body grow abnormally. He was 7 ft tall & skinny as a rail.
This disease had enlarged his heart and aorta. We are presuming it exploded and caused his passing.

Pray for this my family which has had multiple immediate family deaths in the last 9 yrs. My brother passed, his grand dad not even 2 yrs ago.
Pray for the salvation of my family !

Thank you

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Father God we pray let your peace & comfort be upon this family. Lord we also pray for Salvation of this family. This family had multiple immediate family deaths in the last 9yrs, let there be no more death but bless and every one of them, let your presence and protection be upon this family. Lord bless this prayer request & you be glorified in this family, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Great nephew age 19 was pronounced dead at home yesterday afternoon. He had a growth disorder that made his body grow abnormally. He was 7 ft tall & skinny as a rail.
This disease had enlarged his heart and aorta. We are presuming it exploded and caused his passing.

Pray for this my family which has had multiple immediate family deaths in the last 9 yrs. My brother passed, his grand dad not even 2 yrs ago.

Thank you
Praying for your family.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you

Aw L.A.M.B. so sorry to hear of your families difficult struggles and sad news of the young mans passing.
If they believed, they have received their salvation. God is Faithful. Prayers for your whole family to be comforted.

God Bless you,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you
I am so sorry to hear this @L.A.M.B. Also ,I did not see this until just now.
I pray for salvation and comfort to your family and that this bring them closer to The Lord.
xo