• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will be my final request of your prayers.
Pray that my loved ones are brought to the realization of our beloved saviour, Jesus, the Son of God, the Christ!

I feel as though my time will soon come to be....
2 Corinthians 5:8 KJV
we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be  absent from the body, and to be  present with the Lord.

Remember, I have said my family goes young and in sleep. I am so weak in body, my B/P is low except in the working part of the heart, I have concerns about a body issue I'm suffering. Yet my joy would be full to rest in Jesus!

I see my physician on Monday, test will be done and I rest that it is in the hands of the Lord.

If I ever fail to respond remember this request, for prayer of salvation for my loved ones.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray that my loved ones are brought to the realization of our beloved saviour, Jesus, the Son of God, the Christ!

we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be  absent from the body, and to be  present with the Lord.

Remember, I have said my family goes young and in sleep. I am so weak in body, my B/P is low except in the working part of the heart, I have concerns about a body issue I'm suffering. Yet my joy would be full to rest in Jesus!

I see my physician on Monday, test will be done and I rest that it is in the hands of the Lord.

If I ever fail to respond remember this request, for prayer of salvation for my loved ones.
Blessings in Christ Jesus! I am not a prayer warrior, as that is not my calling. But The Lord has heard my petition for you and for your family. A prayer of faith has been prayed. I write here not to bring attention to myself for I am nothing and He is all. I felt your words concerning your family and it made me want to cry. And that led me to prayer. "To each in it's season" concerning your family. There are prayer warriors on these forums that will come after me to help in your time of need. They did for me and I am still here. I know it is hard to be encouraged in the mist of suffering but I hope something in these words encourages you.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

May God bless you always. ❤️

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Our prayers for you and your family will go on into eternity, Of course, I will pray for a healing for you in your body but if it is His will to take you home, so be it and the better for you! My mother told one of my brothers that God showed her that all of her 7 children would come to the Lord, she only lived to see 2 of us come to Him, but since her death, we all have been born again!
My dad came to Jesus several years before he passed, and that was IMHO, my mothers loving, kind and gentle ways. She died 28 days' after my dad.
Bless you.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lamb you are loved my dear sister . THE LORD IS WITH the lambs . I , you , nor any
will leave this earth one second before GOD decides . nor will we remain one second after GOD has decided our time is up .
But know this my dear sister . PARADISE AWAITS the lambs at the end of our faith .
You will also be prayed for my dear sister . And why is this your final prayer request .
Our time aint up TILL GOD says so . Now raise those hands my dear sister . ITS LORD praising time .
You will be prayed for my dear sister . I will reach out to others and let them know as well . THE LORD IS OUR HOPE
and OUR SALVATION .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You are on my prayer list Lamb.