favorite Christmas Movies & T.V. epsiodes & Baking or buying Sugar Cookies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok so i've been watching my favorite Christmas movies this year & i wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas movies & favorite sugar cookie shapes, you'll find these movies on DVD or on streaming services

The Little Drummer Boy,

Home Alone,

The Animated Stories Of The New Testament A King Is Born,

The Nativity Story,

The Christmas Epsdoes Of The Waltons The Best Christmas on season 5 & the childern's carol on season 6,

A Bionic Christmas Carol Season 4 of the six million dollar man,

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer & Frosty The SnowMan,

my favorite Christmas cookies are the ones shaped like stars & Christmas trees, does anybody like baking or buying sugar cookies????

Reactions: Pearl

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like sugar cookies!! I like the ones you have to cook from the store, theones from the bakery, and making them is good, too. I like buttercream frosting on mine, and sprinkles.
My favorite Christmas movies are Elf, and A Christmas Story, and Scrooge with Alastair Sim.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ohhh those sound like yummy Christmas cookies, those are cool Christmas movies too

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite Christmas movies are Elf, and A Christmas Story, and Scrooge with Alastair Sim.
TBS usually has a 24-hour marathon of the secular "A Christmas Story" starting Christmas Eve. My wife likes that. I like the classic "A Charlie Brown Christmas".

Last year my granddaughter got us a gingerbread house to put together. That was fun. And later, not too bad taste-wise.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is so cool :) i like gingerbread houses, a Charlie Brown Christmas is my favorite too

Reactions: Lambano

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I had better christmas content. The way others do for different seasons and times of the year.

The only christmasy content I have are doctor who christmas specials and die hard.

It has been more than 10 years since I have seen a sugar cookie. Hahaha. I need to be more american.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those Christmas shows sound very intresting, :) i just thought of another sugar cookie i like, they are candycane sugar cookies & they have pink frosting on them

denchikchyb

Oct 13, 2021
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To find a good platform to watch movies, you have to try very hard. I managed to find here an interesting platform that is perfect for the New Year atmosphere , through which I now watch new releases among the first, in high quality. you can watch all new movies and releases of TV series for free as soon as they come out. You don't even have to register on the site Soap2day – Watch Free HD Movies & TV Shows Online - Soap 2 Day, Soap today, Soup2day, Soap2dat, Soap2day.ac, Sope2day, soap2day.com official safe site unblocked. . That's what attracts all English-speaking Internet users to the site, because now it's hard to find someone who wouldn't spend their free time watching movies or TV series.

Last edited:

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that sounds preety cool, i bet they have alot of good Christmas movies on there

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love a good B&W Christmas movie.

I can't account for my taste, really, but I grew up watching some that I have a hard time not breaking out every year.

I particularly love these:

(In no particular order)

The Bishop's Wife (1947)
Christmas In Connecticut (1945)
The Man Who Came to Dinner (1942)
It Happened On Fifth Avenue (1947)
The Shop Around The Corner (1940)
Remember The Night (1939)

My wife likes "We're No Angels" (1955) for a reason I can't disclose (spoilers, you know), and I watch along with her because I was a hopeless Humphrey Bogart fan as a child.

And for a real treat, you have to see the Oscar-winning short film: "Star In The Night" (1945).

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just watching "The Homecoming: A Christmas Story," which is essentially the pilot movie for "The Waltons" TV show and spotted Sheriff Bridges depositing cocktail peanuts in his red-colored soda pop.

Boy, does that bring back memories.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ok so i've been watching my favorite Christmas movies this year & i wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas movies & favorite sugar cookie shapes, you'll find these movies on DVD or on streaming services

The Little Drummer Boy,

Home Alone,

The Animated Stories Of The New Testament A King Is Born,

The Nativity Story,

The Christmas Epsdoes Of The Waltons The Best Christmas on season 5 & the childern's carol on season 6,

A Bionic Christmas Carol Season 4 of the six million dollar man,

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer & Frosty The SnowMan,

my favorite Christmas cookies are the ones shaped like stars & Christmas trees, does anybody like baking or buying sugar cookies????
I always watch one version of 'A Christmas Carol', 'The Holiday', 'Miracle on 34th Street' and most years 'White Christmas'.

As for music I like 'Oh Holy Night'. 'Mary Did You Know' and all the traditional carols' But 'For Unto us a Child is Born' and the 'Halleluiah Chorus' are also favourites.

As for secular Christmas songs I like the older ones like 'The Christmas Song' - chestnuts roasting - 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' and 'Walking in a Winter Wonderland'.

Reactions: Lambano

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night I watched for the first time "The Twelve Days of Christmas Eve." Had some humor, I enjoyed it.

It was like Groundhog Day.... living the same day over and over until the guy understood what was important in life.

Reactions: Pearl

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for secular Christmas songs I like the older ones like 'The Christmas Song' - chestnuts roasting - 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' and 'Walking in a Winter Wonderland'.
Speaking of secular Christmas songs, my wife likes "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer", though she's a grandma herself.

My mother despised that song.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Speaking of secular Christmas songs, my wife likes "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer", though she's a grandma herself.

My mother despised that song.
Never heard it.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was singing those lyrics the other day on my walk.

We love the classic kiddies films. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, Frosty the snowman, Little Drummer Boy, How the Grinch stole Christmas.

The classic film, Jesus of Nazareth. And the newer Son of God.

We make a movie night of it by the fire. Cider,snacks,jammies. Good times.

Reactions: Debp and Lambano