The Six Million Dollar Man & the Bionic woman

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did anyone watch the Six Million Dollar Man & the Bionic Woman in the 70's? i didn't watch these shows until way later, i have some of them on DVD they might also be on streaming services, if so what epsidoes were your favorites? here are some that i like

The Bionic Dog parts 1 & 2,

Kill Oscar parts 1.2.3

FemBots in Las Vegas

The 3 made for T.V. movies of The Six Million Dollar Man,

A Bionic Christmas Carol,

Reactions: dev553344

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
did anyone watch the Six Million Dollar Man & the Bionic Woman in the 70's? i didn't watch these shows until way later, i have some of them on DVD they might also be on streaming services, if so what epsidoes were your favorites? here are some that i like

Kill Oscar parts 1.2.3

FemBots in Las Vegas

It's on TV now being repeats Haha ! I have been recording it. My wife said what are you recording that for. It's funny !
There was a monster in the hills one that sorted Austin out, but Austin always is getting his head bashed into something Haha ! and getting knocked out.

One with Some stupid machine with 2 spinning blades on the front Haha pathetic.

The Six Million dollar man back in the day ? what would that be nowadays $

Oh by the way I seen him move his arm real fast for the first time that I had seen that move, quicker than the eye ! and use a keyboard real fast. that was to do with a Computer that was going to take over the world.

FemBots Haha we have them here !

Reactions: shortangel

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I enjoyed those shows back when I was a teenager, but you know what? I can't remember a single episode.
I was grade school/middle school age when those shows were on and I enjoyed watching them as well. Now I do remember this episode where the six million dollar man fought Bigfoot. :D

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Kill Oscar parts 1.2.3

FemBots in Las Vegas

I remember Lee Majors; so who played the Bionic Woman?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Kill Oscar parts 1.2.3

FemBots in Las Vegas

I used to watch them too. But that was so long ago that I can't remember either.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yep i've seen that epsiode too, good one too, here are some others that i like

The Bionic Boy parts 1 & 2,

Task Force,

Jamie's Sheld parts 1 & 2,

here are some newer movies that i remember seeing them a long time ago, they are on DVD but for only DVD players made in the U.K. i haven't found them for American DVD players yet

The Return of The Six Million Dollar Man & The Bionic Womsn,

Bionic Showdown

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was grade school/middle school age when those shows were on and I enjoyed watching them as well. Now I do remember this episode where the six million dollar man fought Bigfoot. :D

That's it Bigfoot, the monster I pointed out.
Steve ripped it's arm off I think.

I remember when it first came out Funny to watch as if such was a fact with Bionics was laughable, as if one could jump or land as high as he did one would brake your back, holding a person in your arms and jumping 5 story's down ! such strength in such arms Haha ! but where the arm is attached too would brake off. you would need a Bionic spine and all.
Not to mention when you loose the function of your nerves you loose strength regardless.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yep she portrayed the part of the Bionic Woman, what a great actress

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I was speaking with a much older gentleman who asked, “Have you watched the Six Dollar Man?”

Slightly embarrassed - was he just careless with his speech, or was he senile?, I wondered - I told him that there was an old television program called The Six Million Dollar Man but I didn’t care much for it, and had seldom watched it.

He replied “I’m not talking about television, son. I’m talking about life. When I was young I felt like a million dollars. I was The Million Dollar Man. You should have seen me in those days. Now that I’m old I feel like six dollars. I’m the Six Dollar Man. Watch closely. Learn the lesson. Some day you’ll feel this way too.”

The older gentleman wasn’t careless or senile.

He was a wise man, making a point, and teaching a much younger man a valuable lesson.

Reactions: APAK

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was speaking with a much older gentleman who asked, “Have you watched the Six Dollar Man?”

Slightly embarrassed - was he just careless with his speech, or was he senile?, I wondered - I told him that there was an old television program called The Six Million Dollar Man but I didn’t care much for it, and had seldom watched it.

He replied “I’m not talking about television, son. I’m talking about life. When I was young I felt like a million dollars. I was The Million Dollar Man. You should have seen me in those days. Now that I’m old I feel like six dollars. I’m the Six Dollar Man. Watch closely. Learn the lesson. Some day you’ll feel this way too.”

The older gentleman wasn’t careless or senile.

He was a wise man, making a point, and teaching a much younger man a valuable lesson.
I remember my Grand Dad pointing out to me that during WW2 a persons life was not worth 2 cents ! regardless what age one was.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite part of the six million dollar man: When he focuses his eye.Laughing
4vvren.jpg

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol that's adorable, here are some more epsiodes that i wanted to mention

The Thunderbird Connection,

Death Probe parts 1 & 2,

The Return of Death Probe parts 1 & 2