Favorite Disney Movie?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just wondering since I'm about to watch Lady and The Tramp right now. I really like that movie but I would have to say that my favorite Disney movie would have to be The Lion King 1994 with The Little Mermaid as a close second. :D Here are my favorite songs from each of those films. :)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine would be Snow White, Pinocchio, Song of the South, Dumbo, Bambi, Cinderella, Treasure Island, 20,000 League under the sea, Davy Crockett, and more from the good old days. From the modern era Frozen

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine would be Snow White, Pinocchio, Song of the South, Dumbo, Bambi, Cinderella, Treasure Island, 20,000 League under the sea, Davy Crockett, and more from the good old days. From the modern era Frozen

The original Frozen was better in my opinion.

Reactions: historyb

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i like Bambi, Pete's Dragon, Beauty & the Beast, Cinderlla, Peter Pan, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, the Rescuers

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems like Disney is finally coming out with an original movie (without it being a sequel or a remake) since like,.. forever. It actually looks pretty good though. :D

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone remember Lilo & Stitch?

images