Favorite Pastors? Pastors to avoid?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Id like to hear who everyone likes to listen to. I have a podcast app on my phone and im subsrcibed to a number of different pastors such as:

Tim Keller, Tony Evans, John MacArthur, Derek Prince, Michael Youseff, Skip Heitzig, Charles Spurgeon (updated recordings), RC Sproul, David Jeremiah, Paul Washer and so on

I know pastors like Joel Osteen will come up frequently as someone to avoid. I agree with that myself. But i dont want this to turn into a huge debate with back and forths. I ask if we can keep it limited to just one post on why we do or dont like any pastors that are perceived as controversial

So with that being said, I avoid Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes, and Steven Furtick. Those are just the first ones that come to mind

I thank everyone for your insight in advance

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to listen to Tim Keller quite a lot. And Paul Washer a lot.

You might also like Francis Chan

Now I try to spend more time in Scripture and praying. I don't listen to as many sermons as I used to.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorites that you may find on the internet are Andrew Farley, John MacArthur, Dr. Robert Cook, Michael Reeves. And of course, Chuck Smith.

Much love!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For myself its none but Jesus Christ but if you want to listen to Men.

Billy Graham and David Jeramiah would be a good start.