Favorite TV Shows

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sounds like a good show, just watched some of doctor quinn medcine woman on DVD season 6

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sci-fi shows and films are my favourites.
One favourite is the TV series 'Stargate Universe' because it's intelligently scripted and head and shoulders above all the others in the Stargate franchise.
The two leading characters Dr.Rush (Robert Carlyle) and Colonel Young (Louis Ferreira) are constantly having personality clashes because each likes to think they're in charge.
SPOILER ALERT- They've had at least one fist fight, and another time Rush tries to frame Young for murder, then later Young maroons Rush on an alien planet.
Ah, they don't make leading characters like that any more..:)

stargate-univ.jpg

Below: in one episode a crew member dies and is buried on a distant planet, and they erect a cross by his grave which is a nice touch-

rel-Starg-univ.jpg

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those look like very intresting shows, just watched some of DR Quinn Medcine woman season 6 on DVD

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great T.V. shows, does anyone like to watch Alf on streaming services or DVD? i have all 4 seasons on DVD

I remember Alf. Wasn't a fan of it. I thought Alf was a creepy character.

I used to watch programs like ancient aliens or certain documentaries. They tell some truths but also leave other stuff out.

To answer the question in the OP, I watch mostly anime. There are bad things in it and also good things about it.

Last edited: