Favorite TV Shows

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those are all wonderful shows, i just thought of another good T.V. show Sesasme Street old school clips on YouTube that's the only place you can find them now, i probably would not watch today's version of Seasme Street it's gone too political

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We got a lot of folks inked in our Church. Myself, the Pastor, his daughter and grand daughter included. Now, even my wife!
@FHII: Yes, there is a lot of work out there for tattoo parlors and I read someplace just how widespread are tattoos in the Bible Belt.

Sound like your preacher and also his female family members are not at all straight-laced, but have gone for inkings wholeheatedly.

Now, even my wife!

Sounds like your wife maybe hesitated for a long time before finally embracing the inking herself also. (Maybe she sees the ink shows....)

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what are everyone's Favorite TV shows? many of them i have on DVD or watch on T.V.

Alf

The Six Million Dollar Man & the Bionic Woman

Little House on the Pararie

The Waltons

Walker Texas Ranger
One of my favorite topics:
Leave it to Beaver
Dennis the Menace
The Andy Griffith Show
Adam-12
The Joy of Painting
Everybody Loves Raymond
FBI (the current version)
Wild Nevada (a local PBS show)

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great T.V. shows, does anyone like to watch Alf on streaming services or DVD? i have all 4 seasons on DVD

Reactions: Lambano

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here's some more T.V. shows i forgot to mention

Touched by an Angel

DR Quinn Medcine Woman

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
In no particular order, my all time favorites:
MASH
-Horrors of war, told from human angels. Brilliant comedy and even more brilliant drama.

All In The Family
-Archie was a bigot, but it was fun to laugh at him and with him...Sometimes he was right (not in his bigotry). It was a wake up call that allowed us to laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. Probably wouldn't work today.

Criminal Minds
- of all the crime/police shows, this is my favorite. Each character has strengths and weaknesses. They are like human versions of the X Men. But they work as a team. Well written series.

Hogan's Heros
- Just the comedy. Nazis were terrible. The show left all that out. But you gotta figure Hogan, Schultz (who was actually Jewish, I believe) and Klinq were the stars. They were brilliant.

Lost
- just suspenseful! I watched the entire series on DVD. Not perfect, but the episodes always made you want to watch next time.

Looney Tunes/Tiny Toons/ Animaniacs
- IMO all pretty much the same cartoon, with just different characters. Cartoons can do alot of things live actors can't. Perfect blend of wackiness for kids and hidden jokes for adults.

Some talked about Little House on the Prarie. That is one show I wish I paid more attention to. I love history, especially American 1800's. It was historical fiction about life in the west 95% of the time. Yet movies like Tombstone and TV shows like it tend to draw ratings.
RE. M.A.S.H.; sorry to learn that W E B Griffin the writer died recently...

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great shows, watched some of The Waltons & Touched by an Angel on T.V. yesturday

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is very cool, i don't watch alot of documentries i like the classic T.V. stuff

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife found a cable channel that on weekdays shows 2 hours of Frasier reruns. I enjoy watching those with her on nights when I don't have conference calls with Asia.

I remember when we were first married, we'd watch WKRP in Cincinnati reruns right before bedtime. That was a great show. Fond memories. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My wife found a cable channel that on weekdays shows 2 hours of Frasier reruns. I enjoy watching those with her on nights when I don't have conference calls with Asia.

I remember when we were first married, we'd watch WKRP in Cincinnati reruns right before bedtime. That was a great show. Fond memories. :)
@Lambano So do you guys ever watch any of the ink shows? (seeing as some of you guys in your household are evidently quite into getting inked).

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My 600 pound life is one of my favorites.

But I mainly watch anime from Japan.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great shows, i just started taping a show on DVR called Blue Bloods but i'm going to have to shut it off because it's getting too weird, here are some seasons of DR Quinn Medcine Woman that i like to watch on DVD or you can probably find them on streaming services

Season 4, 5, 6

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
F Troop - The actor who played the Corporal Agarn character on the show, Larry Storch, died today. A sample of his work.