Feed India

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, it's a , lockdown for more than a month, and it may continue as the virus is increasing everyday, so not able to go outside to give Bibles to others.

The Bible says, "Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter— when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?"
(Isa 58:7 NIV).

You can pray that God anoint and guide me, so that, we will be able to feed others, who are struggling with food, or are starving and going hungry. Let God bless Feed India, and it become a great success, and bring glory to Lord Jesus.

Thank you!

Last edited:

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray that God will show you how he wants you to serve and glorify him during this crisis. Don't forget that God is in control and he uses everything for his glory, even the coronavirus epidemic and the lockdowns that result from it.

If you can't get out you have more time to spend in prayer and Bible study. Don't forget that Paul wrote several of his letters while he was under a lockdown in a Roman prison.