Feeding mama cats and newborn kittens in the rain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank God that there are dedicated people like this, changing the bedding ,feeding mamma cat, she was so pleased to see them..thanks for sharing.xx

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God that there are dedicated people like this, changing the bedding ,feeding mamma cat, she was so pleased to see them..thanks for sharing.xx

Those cats are precious. They are indeed luck to have these people to care for them.

Yes, they are quite dedicated. I think they said they feed about 160 stray cats.

They are trying to build a small shelter. They already have a one room shelter for some of the neediest cats.

They also put eye drops in the kittens' eyes that need it.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you know where their funding is coming from,Debp?

See how they are working for God.....every animal deserves a good, happy life.xx

That last vid I looked at, that cat absolutely knew them and adored them, it was like she was thanking them when she was meowing xxx

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know where their funding is coming from,Debp?

See how they are working for God.....every animal deserves a good, happy life.xx

That last vid I looked at, that cat absolutely knew them and adored them, it was like she was thanking them when she was meowing xxx

If you subscribe to their YouTube channel and watch one or two very brief commercials, they get a tiny revenue from the commercials. It all adds up though if enough people watch.

Some people become members of their channel and apparently they pay a small donation each month.

I just watch the commercials.

They should spay her. And then fix the kittens when they're of age so to stop the homeless kitty problem. :(

Beautiful cats. Great open hearts of those good people.
They do try to spay and neuter the cats. There are just so many of them.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will definitely prescribe, off to do it now,xxx

Just subscribed..not sure what I was prescribing above,hehehe,xx

I think they have over 5,000 subscribers?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you subscribe to their YouTube channel and watch one or two very brief commercials, they get a tiny revenue from the commercials. It all adds up though if enough people watch.

Some people become members of their channel and apparently they pay a small donation each month.

I just watch the commercials.

They do try to spay and neuter the cats. There are just so many of them.
True. Left to their own two cats can breed a thousand in a year.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will definitely prescribe, off to do it now,xxx

Just subscribed..not sure what I was prescribing above,hehehe,xx

I think they have over 5,000 subscribers?
The same couple in Morocco has two other YouTube channels for helping stray cats. I guess they have three channels because they have so many videos to post.

This is another of their channels.

Helping a new mama cat and two kittens...

• Love

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do they just put up shelters and wait for a cat to move in? The cats seem so tame for strays.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do they just put up shelters and wait for a cat to move in? The cats seem so tame for strays.
They usually find cats that are living in cardboard boxes and then they take them a wooden house. And they start to feed them daily.

I guess some neighbors might pay attention to the cats so then they are used to people.

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They usually find cats that are living in cardboard boxes and then they take them a wooden house. And they start to feed them daily.

I guess some neighbors might pay attention to the cats so then they are used to people.
Ahh, okay.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The same couple in Morocco has two other YouTube channels for helping stray cats. I guess they have three channels because they have so many videos to post.

This is another of their channels.

Helping a new mama cat and two kittens...
Awwww, they got a new home, lovely and clean for the little darlings, they are really dedicated to those cats, it made me cry, watching them caring for mamma with food, the tenderly wiping the kittens eyes and putting eye drops in....Praise God for these angels,xxxx

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awwww, they got a new home, lovely and clean for the little darlings, they are really dedicated to those cats, it made me cry, watching them caring for mamma with food, the tenderly wiping the kittens eyes and putting eye drops in....Praise God for these angels,xxxx
Yes, that married couple really are dedicated.

Long ago I fed twelve stray cats nightly for many years...and that was an effort. Rain or shine, whether you feel tired or sick....I knew the cats would be waiting for me out front under the parked cars.

I would go downstairs late at night to avoid running into any people.

If the couple gets enough donations, maybe they do this rescue work full time.

I wonder why they have so many eye infections ,Depb?...must be to do with the conditions, poor little darlings...xx
I guess it is the unsanitary conditions.

It's nice that the couple changes their bedding sometimes.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, that married couple really are dedicated.

Long ago I fed twelve stray cats nightly for many years...and that was an effort. Rain or shine, whether you feel tired or sick....I knew the cats would be waiting for me out front under the parked cars.

I would go downstairs late at night to avoid running into any people.

If the couple gets enough donations, maybe they do this rescue work full time.

I guess it is the unsanitary conditions.

It's nice that the couple changes their bedding sometimes.
You can say that again, that is one “ Huge” commitment!....at least they have each other....you did it on your own and that would have been even harder because everything is on your shoulders...what happened to your twelve cats ,Debp?

Do you know if this couple have any outside help, like volunteers?

Do those kittens / cats ever get given a forever home?

Do the couple find them forever homes, ?xxx

I will probably post on their YouTube channel and ask them.....

I see it’s open to replies, some YouTube channels are closed to replies as some viewers can be extremely rude in the comment section.

I view YouTube a lot...and have subscribed to many channels....mostly the homemaking ones, you get some great tips on there, plus they help me to get motivated to clean, on the days I get unmotivated.....I switch on their channel...met some lovely You tubers.x

Last edited:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was nice to a cat once. I fed the neighbors cat and seen him again the next day. Wasnt that cute?! SO I fed him again. But then I think he wanted to move in with me because he was over here every day squalling for a handout so He made such a ruckus that I had to stop. SO I strtaed feeding the birds and squirrels and Groundhogs that live close. Outdated bread, crackers stuff like that. The groundhog would come close to the back of my house and ask for crackers. SO I was tossing crackers out to him...and I beaned him in the head with a cracker! He didnt like that so he stayed away for awhile, but it was an accident, lol. He has never raised a ruckus either and eventually he was more hungry than mad at me so He came back sometimes. I still see him out there sometimes.

• Haha