Feeling ill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came down with covid and it all came on suddenly...it started with a headache that felt like it was squeezing my brain and squishing all the brain matter out...
I am praying you don't have it....rest and fluids.
Heart2Soul, you may be right, I feel sick still and feel body aches a little. Sneezing too. I got the vaccine so I should have milder symptoms if that's what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a rapid test facility near you? Our local CVS pharmacy has one.

Saying a prayer for you.
I only have really mild symptoms right now. But I think it might be better for me to stay home if I did have it till it passes. When I got the vaccine I was shaking so bad that I couldn't even take my meds for the chills. It was 75F out and I was under a blanket. Now I'm having some body aches but no chills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went back to sleep and the aches are gone now, and I just have a huge headache on one side of my head. It's the spot where I've been feeling pain on and off for the last week. Mostly after I exercise.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am praying for you!
Thanks it's back to just head pain on the one side of my head. I'll give it a couple more days and if it doesn't go away I'll see a doctor. Migraines can last three days typically so I don't want to go in for a migraine. I had migraines 15 years ago and I didn't get much help from doctors for it. I would rather be comfortable at home if that's the case.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went back to sleep and the aches are gone now, and I just have a huge headache on one side of my head. It's the spot where I've been feeling pain on and off for the last week. Mostly after I exercise.
Do you have neck pain or tension? If it's happening after exercise, it could be tight muscles. Can you try moist heat and alternate with cold pack?

Praying for you....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have neck pain or tension? If it's happening after exercise, it could be tight muscles. Can you try moist heat and alternate with cold pack?

Praying for you....
A little neck pain which is normal for me. But the head pain is in my brain centered around a spot that concerns me. The ibuprofen and coffee helped a bit.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little neck pain which is normal for me. But the head pain is in my brain centered around a spot that concerns me. The ibuprofen and coffee helped a bit.
Is it on the top of your head/brain? Why does it concern you? Neck pain can refer to parts of the head. I deal with that all the time with my chiropractor. Press on the sore places on your neck and see if you feel it in your head.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it on the top of your head/brain? Why does it concern you? Neck pain can refer to parts of the head. I deal with that all the time with my chiropractor. Press on the sore places on your neck and see if you feel it in your head.
It is a strange migraine which I have a history of but haven't had any but a couple in 10 years. Not much neck discomfort and pressing on my neck doesn't do anything. The pain is not at the top, it is in the brain near the center on one side.

Anyways migraines only last for three days max usually. If it continues I'll go see a doctor and get it looked at. I'll give it two more days before it either goes away or I go get a doctors opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My hubby's main complaint of covid was migraines/ headaches, so hopefully it isn't that.

Father I speak against any symptoms Devin has in Jesus Name, these migraines, and whatever else he is dealing with. I pray for complete healing and comfort for Devin. In Jesus Name, Amen.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin ill keep praying for you. if you get desperate, motivationaldoc has some really good massage points for migraines. i don't know what your convictions are on acupressure.

personally i don't get into the chi energy side of it and as far as i have seen neither does he. a study said it was t-cells or something. I look at a scientific side and i don't care for the other parts.

im sorry my typing is bad

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@devin553344 my prayer is that you might consider seeing a doctor as this might be an adverse reaction to the jab.
I have heard from others that it causes inflammation and clots...in various parts of the body. Better safe than sorry....prayer is good, but its not a reason to ignore why we have health professionals who know more than we do.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin ill keep praying for you. if you get desperate, motivationaldoc has some really good massage points for migraines. i don't know what your convictions are on acupressure.

personally i don't get into the chi energy side of it and as far as i have seen neither does he. a study said it was t-cells or something. I look at a scientific side and i don't care for the other parts.

He's a chiropractor and they know how the body works ....nothing mystical about it. :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's a chiropractor and they know how the body works ....nothing mystical about it. :)
i agree! his stuff saved me from an asthma attack (more likely covid at the time) when my inhaler didn't work.

i don't care about the mystical parts of anything. im not going to hell for stretching my calves or getting rid of rls. lol

i have been in the new age mess and if you listen to their explanations of everything they say, they'll ruin everything straight down to beets. seriously, beets.

But should still be careful cause there is also bad stuff to stay away from.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My hubby's main complaint of covid was migraines/ headaches, so hopefully it isn't that.

Father I speak against any symptoms Devin has in Jesus Name, these migraines, and whatever else he is dealing with. I pray for complete healing and comfort for Devin. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thanks Mayflower. I kinda hope it is COVID. I have the same headache this morning and body aches last night for a short while. But just morning headaches and no body aches this morning.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344 my prayer is that you might consider seeing a doctor as this might be an adverse reaction to the jab.
I have heard from others that it causes inflammation and clots...in various parts of the body. Better safe than sorry....prayer is good, but its not a reason to ignore why we have health professionals who know more than we do.
Thanks Aunty Jane, I'll see a doctor if my symptoms don't go away around tomorrow or the next day. I wouldn't think anything related to the jab as that was done 6 months ago and if something happened from it it would have been right away.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've had acupuncture to quit smoking before and it worked for a few days I remember. Interesting stuff.

Reactions: DuckieLady