Feeling ill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you also.
Thank you fluffy. I have been getting head pain and it is getting worse over the course of a week. And God has been telling me I have an illness and it would be causing head pain. I'm not sure it was God though, So I'm not worried but this is suspicious. But today my head pain got seriously worse and I felt sick too like there was some poison or chemical off in my body.

If it continues for more than three days I'll get it checked out by a doctor.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for you Devin, feel better soon!
Thank you Nancy. My brain was feeling sick and I think it turned into a migraine. Trying to drink some coffee and not lie down too much.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Nancy. My brain was feeling sick and I think it turned into a migraine. Trying to drink some coffee and not lie down too much.
Maybe a nice, cool dark room and perhaps something to help you get drowsy. Cold cloth over your forehead and eyes...I am praying brother.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe a nice, cool dark room and perhaps something to help you get drowsy. Cold cloth over your forehead and eyes...I am praying brother.
I tried lying down and my head just hurt and I couldn't focus on anything else. I was miserable. So I took 2 ibrprofen and drank some coffee. I'm feeling a little better. I remember the doctors used to give me caffeine pills for my migraines years ago.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried lying down and my head just hurt and I couldn't focus on anything else. I was miserable. So I took 2 ibrprofen and drank some coffee. I'm feeling a little better. I remember the doctors used to give me caffeine pills for my migraines years ago.
Oh yeah, used to be if I didn't have a cup of coffee in the morning that I would get a headache! Feel good!

Reactions: dev553344

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm feeling ill yesterday and today and have been having headaches in an area of my brain. Just needs some prayers. Thank you. Probably just migrainous.
I came down with covid and it all came on suddenly...it started with a headache that felt like it was squeezing my brain and squishing all the brain matter out...
I am praying you don't have it....rest and fluids.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came down with covid and it all came on suddenly...it started with a headache that felt like it was squeezing my brain and squishing all the brain matter out...
I am praying you don't have it....rest and fluids.
I'm happy to know that it didn't effect you too severely. I remember the prayer thread on that one. Thanks for your prayers. I didn't consider COVID. hmmm?

Reactions: Heart2Soul