Feelings and Experiece

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you have prayed in full submission, you will feel that you know God has heard you.
You will feel it before any proof of His hearing become evident.

The miracle and divine intervention is the timing of when you feel his answer before you get the answer.
But before you make that prior you have to have arrived at a reason to make the prayer.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have no idea how slick the spirit world is, full of trickters and how these ancient deceiving spirits pose as God or Jesus and speak false spiritual messages to people. The person feels chosen, special and feel that they must believe these spirits because how can it not be from God? The deception compounds because it's like a virus, it's not just one person deceived , it's that they become a mouthpiece for the demonic spirits and start teaching & misleading other people.

I'm glad that you see the deceiver's tricks. I'm reading a book "War on the Saints" that talks about how deceiving spirits mislead those who teach, and then that deluded individual misleads others. Rick Warren is a good example. I just saw a video where he was praising the Pope. The Pope is satanic and his hall is shaped like a serpent, and another like an upside-down cross. Several of the Popes flashed satanic hand signs. If Warren had any discernment he'd see that. He also pushes Chrislam. He's mixing doctrines of demons in with Christianity. I also think that the enemy has manipulated Warren with pride. He was "chosen" to be on the CFR - a very evil organization. If you listen to him carefully you can discern the pride that comes through.

It makes sense that the deceiver would seek to mislead teachers since he'd then get a crop of equally-deceived listeners.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh criminy...I could care less what her leanings are, lol. Her voice is amazing and the video was only meant as a jokey thing :rolleyes:
Not me, I'm never knew what all the hype was about her voice and never cared for her personality or her politics.