FINALLY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DHCHARLES

Aug 15, 2019
Duncan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After three tries I got in to Christian forum. When I tried to get on 2 others, interestingly enough, it said my email was already in use. Ok, then; I then logged - in. Guess what? I was banned on both sites. I do not ever remember being on either one of the sites. One of them was called bipolar Christian Chat. Neither gave me a phone number to call. The other one did give me a reason thought. They said I referred to women inappropriately.
Wooo, I'm beat.
I was saved on August 4th of this year. I was a Christian head before, I had ALOT to work through. I got so full of myself because I was a HEAD Christian. Now I am a HEART Christian and forgiven of my sins, OOHHH what a difference.
I got to go to an appointment with my sweet wife, but I will return latter, God willing.

Reactions: marks and Taken

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great! I'd love more heart here.
Tell us about your journey if you'd like.:)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
After three tries I got in to Christian forum. When I tried to get on 2 others, interestingly enough, it said my email was already in use. Ok, then; I then logged - in. Guess what? I was banned on both sites. I do not ever remember being on either one of the sites. One of them was called bipolar Christian Chat. Neither gave me a phone number to call. The other one did give me a reason thought. They said I referred to women inappropriately.
Wooo, I'm beat.
I was saved on August 4th of this year. I was a Christian head before, I had ALOT to work through. I got so full of myself because I was a HEAD Christian. Now I am a HEART Christian and forgiven of my sins, OOHHH what a difference.
I got to go to an appointment with my sweet wife, but I will return latter, God willing.
Good to see you, Sir!

May the Scriptures be your joy and strength day by day! We need to keep looking up (Hebrews 12.2). :)

DHCHARLES

Aug 15, 2019
Duncan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glory be too God.
I would like very much to relate how God lead me too my salvation, However, I put in written and even book form and it is 31 pages long. I that too much to download? It is called "Reason to Believe".