Finding Jesus in my 30s!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MJ-TIC

Jul 27, 2022
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone for such kind messages and concerning. You have been proved out to be great support and boosted my spirits. I'll keep bothering during my journey :))) and I hope you will be helping me learn and understand

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Greetings MJ...tell us a bit about your journey so far.....what background have you come from, and what direction would you like steer yourself in?

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone for such kind messages and concerning. You have been proved out to be great support and boosted my spirits. I'll keep bothering during my journey :))) and I hope you will be helping me learn and understand
Awesome, it is good to keep bRothering ;) on our journeys
on earth, preparing for God's Great GloryLand! ♫ :)

Please Be Greatly Encouraged And Edified in Christ,
And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello MJ-TIC,
I got saved at 34. I started preaching right off the start. All my old friends disappeared quickly. I made family members mad at me. I started in a church and got baptized. Got to know people and the Holy Spirit outed the fakes quickly. I don't slow down easy, but I'm 68 now and Jesus has been with me ever since and never let me go. I still can't stop preaching.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have started attending Church service as well

Good for you mate but if you begin to feel uncomfortable at a particular church, don't be afraid to walk out and try another..:)
I never did find a church I felt comfortable with, perhaps I'm a loner but I'm quite comfortable being non-denominational.
Bear Grylls has the same approach-