Fine ARTS TOMORROW READ AND PRAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Fine Arts is tomorrow I am headed to Houston,Texas to compete against about 700 other people! It is going to be a fun time. Fine Arts is just a fun thing that the Assembly of God churches go to! I love it. I am doing two human videos- one funny,one serious! What human videos are,well they are stories from the bible acted out,in a song,we can not talk or use any props,it is used mainly for ministry to the ones who can not speak english when we go on Mission Trips,they may not always understand us but when we preform they realize. These human videos are extremely tiring,we have been practicing I would say since Feb. around 70 hours I have been at church in this time just for fine arts! I love it. We preformed last night,my funny one with 3 other people was a hit,we had people laughing,we did some stories as David and Goliath etc. Then came my large human video(serious),our group did great,we heard great Job from everyone,there was no stopping us,everyone was like man your big one is going to make it to nationals and win! It was great Nationals is in North Carolina,Charollete! It is going to be amazing if we do make it,I just thought I would let everyone know how happy I am PRAY THAT WE DO GREAT!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Hey Justin,I have some bad news. I will not be able to post a video anywhere on the website until after August 8th when we get back from Nationals!!!! YES I MADE IT!!!WOOOOOOO

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(ForYou;46271)
Hey Justin,I have some bad news. I will not be able to post a video anywhere on the website until after August 8th when we get back from Nationals!!!! YES I MADE IT!!!WOOOOOOO
AUGUST 8!!!! That is forever!! Oh well the anticipation will make it all the better
smile.gif