First Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:1,15.

If we get our character personality and identity comes from a father then we may need to look at the first seed. I say that because through the year's in conversation - some in counsel - I personally have tried to rid my old character and personality of it's bad habits.

ie: thoughts - actions - the way you handle situations - bad habits of expression - addictions and so on.

So if it is true that we partook of our old nature, not even knowing it was a sinning nature (remember we just thought we were bad people at times and the world is bad place and so on), and by expressing that life, we partook of that nature automatically or spontaneously. That nature is what trained you and I. That sin filled lieing rebellious death nature from Satan through Adam by a seed, Genesis 3:15. If that happened and I believe it did - I'm laying out a scenario - then it just may be you need to know what was in that nature that caused all the trouble.

We need to see what brought life then (be it death life) so we can know how to live now. We still live by nature but we have a new nature with an old mind trained by the old nature (that is where the confusion and trouble now comes from because we don't know). We need training for living by our new nature so we can rid ourselves of old knowledge and get the new knowledge by a trained mind (renewed to our new nature). That is giving yourself to be taught by the Holyspirit - he is the only one that can teach you how to understand your new nature (Christ') and how it operates. You cannot try to control the new nature (ie: the law using the mind) - like you had to the old nature because your new nature is Christ' and he needs no controlling, he needs compatibility with the soul/mind where we express ourselves - that glorious and unique you that is created in the image and likeness of God. Continued in part 2.

Last edited:

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first seed Adam - and the second seed Christ' or the last Adam' scripture says is life now. Adam is crucified in Christ. Thank God forevermore!