.
If you or i actually went to the moon and walked on it = i would jump at the chance to swear to tell the truth the whole truth so help you God!
Amen to that! At this point in time, I believe the Moon is not a solid but a plasma phenomenon, which would help to explain why it has its own light (as per scripture). It also reflects a mirror image of earth's land masses, including an unidentified artifact.
As well as the $5,000.00 and donate it!
Hundreds of options to donate $5k to help people in need.
"Follow the money" is the mantra. But even money is nothing more than a pathway to POWER, even as Satan is forever stumping to be like the Most High.
Buzz Aldrin knew he never went to the moon.
That's a good one, too. I reckon Buzz was coming under a bit of conviction and thus could not force himself to lie to the child. It's been reported that Buzz has been having buzz problems with alcohol. Supposedly, he's now "recovered."
Reportedly, the period when he was drinking heavily was 1969-1978, when he was thoroughly involved with the moon landing hoax, and included two marriages (both ending in divorce).
"Reflecting on his journey, Aldrin stated, '
I have many frailties and shortcomings, but I am now a far more productive person than I ever was at the peak of my astronaut career.'" - Buzz Aldrin's Recovery Story, October 2024
.