Flu Vaccine or not?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Flu Vaccine or not?
i will go with my immune system which was designed by the Almighty before i go with a vaccine designed man.

they wouldn't let me in to see my old mum in a Care Home unless I could prove that I had taken it.
the state forcing us against our will to get these shots sounds like Stalinist Russia. what happened to freedom and democracy. i remember when i was a kid being told how lucky i was to have freedom and not have been born in Russia, Russia was always the bad guy. funny how if i lived in Russia today my kids would not be forced to get vaccines to go to public schools, and i could also go to those schools and hand out all the bible i wanted.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
flu serves a purpose, whether we like to admit it or not, and the shot is not even a live attenuated virus anyway (which of course "should not be used" now, lol--
Influenza Vaccination: A Summary for Clinicians | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC
Oct 3, 2017 - The nasal spray flu vaccine (live attenuated influenza vaccine or LAIV) should not be used during 2017-2018.).

Imo this convo might reflect upon what's really going on, this feel-good "protecting of the weak" that we do, while we send the strong to die in war, or business. 50 years of fire suppression in Cali should make the same point; you end up with conflagrations, or epidemics, when you do that anyway.

So let's assume that you do want to keep the bad-habit, immune-compromised around to procreate for another year; then you might ask yourself why they cannot even get a live attenuated virus any more? I didn't bother reading the CDCs "splanation," it's a doozy i bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vaccines are good, people.

Why are we, people of faith, so skeptical?

Strange way to witness a life of peace and freedom in Christ based on faith.

I usually agree with you. :)
But there is nothing about "faith" required in getting or not getting a flu shot.
Call me a conspiracy theorist or not...but anything which starts to be "required" of us by governments is suspect .
This issue is not a faith issue...in this day and age to NOT take it and just trust God to keep us is more in line with faith than taking that poison!

Jesus did tell us to be as "wise as serpents but as harmless as doves.." in our dealings in this life.

But, like every other thing...'each must be persuaded in his own mind.'

Reactions: Job and bbyrd009

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I talked myself out of getting one this year. :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and while we're at it, Vitamin D deficiency is a better marker for breast cancer than a mammogram, ladies. Look it up!
has the first doctor ever asked about or tested even your serum Vit D levels? (which are basically useless btw)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Living in sometime 7 months of winter I always take vitamin D 3000IU

I always refused mammograms and every other ladies or old peoples tests...much to the doctors annoyance.
I do have to get bi-weekly blood test to monitor how thick or thin my blood is ...because I am on rat poison to keep it thin ..for my heart.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I'll trust God before putting my trust in the people that claim to be concerned for your health on one hand while feeding you Burger King and GMO foods with the other hand. :)
exactly, the masses are overwhelmingly against GMO but the Gov does all they can to help food companies put more on the market.
GMOs provide more profit, the food companies are heavily subsidized, yet food cost more than ever.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly, the masses are overwhelmingly against GMO but the Gov does all they can to help food companies put more on the market.
GMOs provide more profit, the food companies are heavily subsidized, yet food cost more than ever.

Considering Monsanto's history in chemical warfare, I think agent orange would be just as good of a name to call GMO food. Anybody ever bothered asking why companies like Monsanto is allowed to have any involvement in the food industry in the first place? Seeing the steady increase in the amount of people catching cancer as of late, you would think this would at least be some cause for concern somewhere in government, if not alarming. After all, one of the biggest doctors associations in America thought that the evidence linking GMO foods to cancer, diabetes for instance was strong enough that they published a report calling for a complete suspension on the production and selling of it. Did you know this? I'm pretty sure you didn't hear a peep from the mainstream media about this. Hell, I hardly saw this mentioned by most alternative news sites. You probably won't hear a word about it from your own doctor either.

US Doctors call for immediate moratorium on GMO foods: American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM)

It is believed by many that there is a conspiracy to depopulate the planet, and if that be the case, then I would say they are doing a hell of a job killing us all off so far. If a doctors association knows about the potential dangers of GMO foods, then there is no doubt the government knows all about it. Despite this they continue helping these characters put more of this poison on the market as you point out, which for me speaks volumes about their intentions. Hell, as we all learned from the situation in Flint, Michigan, they'll even poison your water supply if they think they can get away with it. This sure as hell shows that Satan, the god of this world really can't stand God's image bearers.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Considering Monsanto's history in chemical warfare, I think agent orange would be just as good of a name to call GMO food. Anybody ever bothered asking why companies like Monsanto is allowed to have any involved in the food industry in the first place? Seeing the steady increase in the amount of people catching cancer as of late, you would think this would at least be some cause for concern somewhere in government, if not alarming. After all, one of the biggest doctors associations in America thought that the evidence linking GMO foods to cancer, diabetes for instance was strong enough that they published a report calling for a complete suspension on the production and selling of it. Did you know this? I'm pretty sure you didn't hear a peep from the mainstream media about this. Hell, I hardly saw this mentioned by most alternative news sites. You probably won't hear a word about it from your own doctor either.

US Doctors call for immediate moratorium on GMO foods: American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM)

It is believed by many that there is a conspiracy to depopulate the planet, and if that be the case, then I would say they are doing a hell of a job killing us all off so far. If a doctors association knows about the potential dangers of GMO foods, then there is no doubt the government knows all about it. Despite this they continue helping these characters put more of this poison on the market as you point out, which for me speaks volumes about their intentions. Hell, as we all learned from the situation in Flint, Michigan, they'll even poison your water supply if they think they can get away with it. This sure as hell shows that Satan, the god of this world really can't stand God's image bearers.
i read a similar report from about 5 yrs back. done in the US by a mainstream college and mainstream academics. the study was quashed in the US, then accepted in canada and later quashed again.
i understand now its very dangerous to investigate these food companies.
i think they may very well have an evil agenda such as depopulation. they have more money than they can count so its not a financial agenda.
things are far worse in poorer nations that monsanto has infected. in india a farmer kills themself every 20 min, and brazil is like a top 3 global agri producer with a top 3 global starvation rate.
monsanto and all the rest can burn in the pit of hell in the next world. i dont care if that sounds harsh, thats how upset i get thinking of all the damage they do. im 45 and had at least 25 years of healthy food, my kids and everyone elses kids started out eating this garbage from day one, what kind of heath problems are they gonna have as they grow.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're being poisoned. From the food we eat to the water we drink to the air we breathe. It's all been tainted. The powers that be want to bring the world population down to a manageable number. Right around 500 million is what I heard. That's world wide.

That's why gun control is such a hot topic. Their goal is to repeal the 2nd amendment. Once that's accomplished, chaos will ensue and they will be able to legally wage war against the citizens.

It's coming...

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're being poisoned. From the food we eat to the water we drink to the air we breathe. It's all been tainted. The powers that be want to bring the world population down to a manageable number. Right around 500 million is what I heard. That's world wide.

That's why gun control is such a hot topic. Their goal is to repeal the 2nd amendment. Once that's accomplished, chaos will ensue and they will be able to legally wage war against the citizens.

It's coming...

I agree. The bible calls that the Tribulation followed by "The Day of the Lord". ALl sorts of crazies going to be around then. I place these medical issues and pandemonium on the failing morality worldwide, so its a microcosm of a bigger problem. They don't trust in God, so the next "God" is crooked establishments and government. And no matter how many times the authorities slam their minions around, the people still trust in them the same way a person stays in an abusive relationship and keeps going back to the one who slams them around. They rather have that because loving and obeying God who only does good to his people is too burdensome for them. (Go figure). Besides end time morality issues, there will be increase in natural disasters, wars and rumors of wars, various national alliances, and also big stuff going on in Israel. I think the temple is next. All these are falling into place to bring about the end of this age and Christ's Kingdom. So once all this aggravation happens, I guess we have to keep in mind better times are coming, and these establishment and world leaders, Illuminati types, the beast of Revelation (call them what you will) will cower in fear at the Lord. So for the Christian that will be some last event entertainment for us. In fact, the bible says we will participate. Now that's really cool.

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
yup, nothing better than getting a bunch of "believers" all repeating "the sun won't come ooouuuuut, tomorrow" lol

Jeremiah 42 MSG - What You Fear Will Catch Up with You - Bible ...
Bible Gateway passage: Jeremiah 42 - The Message
What You Fear Will Catch Up with You - All the army officers, led by Johanan son of Kareah and Jezaniah son of Hoshaiah, accompanied ... He'll let you come back to your very own land. ... No one willescape the doom that I'll bring upon you.
Job 3:25 What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has ...
biblehub.com/job/3-25.htm
For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of ... "You have feareda sword; so I will bring a sword upon you," the Lord GOD ...
Job 3:25 Parallel Commentaries · ‎Job 3:25 NIV · ‎Job 3:25 ESV · ‎Job 3:25 KJV
Proverbs 10:24 What the wicked dread will overtake them; what the ...
biblehub.com/proverbs/10-24.htm
What the wicked fears will come upon him, But the desire of the righteous will be ... "You have feared a sword; so I will bring a sword upon you," the Lord GOD ...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
but someone will say "we aren't worried for ourselves of course, we are worried for all of the poor souls what don't love Jesus as much as we do" right. Lol