• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS, has nothing to do with what you are talking about.
You are cult of Mary, and all cult of Mary deceived are consumed with Luther and Calvin, because you are trained to be so.
I'm not you.

Now, Here is Paul.
Lets just stay with Paul..
-

How Righteous is God's Holiness?
Well, God's Holiness would make the sun seem like an ice cube with regards to HEAT. That is how HOLY the Righteousness of God is, at all times.

The reason you get to go to heaven, is because you are born again,= AS "The righteousness of God, in Christ"....In other words. For you to exist where God exists, He had to MAKE YOU , through the Blood of Jesus, of EQUAL RIGHTEOUSNESS To Himself. And so, He gave you.. His very own Righteousness as a GIFT...."The Gift of Righteousness"..

Are you saved? Are you born again? Then if you are, you are co-righteous with God and Christ, having been made so, by the Blood Atonement.

Now, here is the thing...... Do you SEE YOURSELF this way ?
If you don't then you do not understand your Salvation, and until you do understand it, then your mind will not be able to Walk in the Spirit, and you will only walk in the flesh, which means you will not live a perfected Christian Discipleship, that you should be daily living.

breadoflife, The New Testament explains to you that ..."As CHRIST IS, so are all the BORN AGAIN ...IN THIS WORLD".... Not later..not in Heaven, not after you get the new body....but NOW you are "As Christ is, so are the Born again..In THIS World".

So, is Christ a Sinner?
Is CHRIST A SINNER?
IS Jesus THE CHRIST A SINNER?. = "As Christ IS, so are the BORN AGAIN, IN THIS WORLD".
Are you born again READER? That that is YOU, at all times if you are born again.

Believer .= Is there any sin in RIGHTEOUSNESS? And YOU YOU YOU ...are "The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, In Christ".
"As Christ is so are the BORN AGAIN = IN THIS WORLD".... and FOREVER..
There is no sin in Christ.
Still playing that video game of words?
"bam, pow, destroy, epic, slammed, crunch, whoosh".

You are hilarious.
I too remember my High School years.
So, continue to enjoy them breadoflife.

Ok, now lets talk about this for a bit.
-
When i teach that we are "seated in heavenly places now", that is because its true.

When i say that "as Christ is, so are the born again in this world"...now. It because that is what the NT says.

So, if Im "as Christ is now" and He is not a sinner, then i have to agree..
You are not supposed to agree, as the Cult of Mary does not accept that all sins are forgiven once and for all by Christ's Blood Atonement.

So, You don't have to.....thats your business.

Hebrews say this...

12 But JESUS, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

14 For by one offering JESUS has PERFECTED for ever the born again, by his blood and sacrifice.

So, That PERFECTED is not "in the future", breadoflife

And here is something else that is not in the Future..breadoflife

First....notice how it is when you are still at that immature Christian stage of confessing sin, and repenting, and worrying about losing your salvation.

Ephesians 4:14

""that the born again should no longer be CHILDREN, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men""

And now notice what the born again have become once you have attained maturity in Christ.... to the fulness of the Stature of Christ.... that is defined by Paul as "it is not I who live but Christ who lives IN Me".

So, this can be done on EARTH, but most believers are taught by Legalists that..."well you see, you will just have to fail and get up and fail and get up, as that is how Christianity is supposed to be>

But thats not the TRUE....

Here is the Truth. Take it from Paul.

Ephesians 4:15

""Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will GROW to BECOME in EVERY RESPECT = the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.""
As I told you in another thread - i won't accept any more of your evasive nonsense until you finally address the Scriptural evidence that I have repeatedly given you that obliterates your OSAS fairy tale.