for dad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, dad is travelling in bus, he will return in bus after 3-4 days. You can pray God bless his journey, bless him with good health, peace and Joy throughout his journey. Let God remove his health concern and woriness. Let God's presence & Help, be with my dad,throughout his travel

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, dad is travelling in bus, he will return in bus after 3-4 days. You can pray God bless his journey, bless him with good health, peace and Joy throughout his journey. Let God remove his health concern and woriness. Let God's presence & Help, be with my dad, throughout his travel
Traveling mercies and protection for your dad. And that he not worry about anything.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Friends, dad is travelling in bus, he will return in bus after 3-4 days. You can pray God bless his journey, bless him with good health, peace and Joy throughout his journey. Let God remove his health concern and woriness. Let God's presence & Help, be with my dad,throughout his travel
That can be tiring, esp. for an older person...

Last edited:
Reactions: My Dreams