For many are called but few chosen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought so. All hat no cattle....

You entertain in yourself a prideful, spiritual ugliness--not surprising since you take John Calvin as your idol. I suggest you get yourself straightened out before you try to "correct" anyone else.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How do I know you are a Christian?

You don't but the Bible tells us that we call Jesus "Lord" by the enabling of the Holy Spirit. One hint is that I have referred to Him many times as Lord on these forums.

And even if I wasn't a Christian (which I am) I would be quite put off of investigating Christianity based on what I see in you.

D

Dave L

You entertain in yourself a prideful, spiritual ugliness--not surprising since you take John Calvin as your idol. I suggest you get yourself straightened out before you try to "correct" anyone else.
You need to study, then teach.

D

Dave L

You don't but the Bible tells us that we call Jesus "Lord" by the enabling of the Holy Spirit. One hint is that I have referred to Him many times as Lord on these forums.

And even if I wasn't a Christian (which I am) I would be quite put off of investigating Christianity based on what I see in you.
All I do is speak what I've learned studying scripture hoping others will be as thrilled by it as I am.