for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends it's mid night and I am not able to sleep, because mind is wandering. You can pray God bless my mind and spirit and bless me, in this situation so that I remain in faith and prayer and not do things on my own and go away from Him. Let I remain close to Him.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends it's mid night and I am not able to sleep, because mind is wandering. You can pray God bless my mind and spirit and bless me, in this situation so that I remain in faith and prayer and not do things on my own and go away from Him. Let I remain close to Him.

Thanks!
Praying for you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Hello brother,
I pray this for you:

Psalm 46:10
10a He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;"

And that you will:

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

- II Corinthians 1:3
"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;"

Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
"9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."

God bless brother, He always comes through, no matter how bad things get.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that you will always remember that you are God's child and that he loves you and will eventually resurrect you. May he provide eternal life for you in heaven.

I also pray that he rest his peace upon you that you may sleep.

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan

Thanks!

Lord, please let his mind be calm and at ease. Please help him to keep close and remember what You said. Please relieve the burdens Jesus. We ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

Reactions: My Dreams